Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dreamwalker...

Default Re: Dreamwalker...

I know what you mean Niamh. You can look at it this way you don't have to wait on me anymore. /smile

/hugs

Aurora

Now I just have to wait on myself. I had every intention of reading it last night, but I got a last minute phone call to go to dinner with some friends. Aftr dinner, we all went to our respective homes, logged into EQ2 and started helping each other finish off some quests. I didn't even make it to the gym...

I am determined that tonight is the night... No more distractions... I am really going to finish reading it tonight...

/hugs
    Niamh

I finally finished reading your story! It was enchanting. I loved it! You have a gift for storytelling. I can't wait until you start your next one.

/hugs
    Niamh

Next one? hehe, I've been working on a sci-fi story, but it is no where complete. How did you know I can't keep my paws out of typing another story?

I have hordes of unfinished stories and then just one day something happens and the story finishes. Like Dreamwalker, I wrote a piece of it probably two years ago and let it sit, then I wrote another piece. At some point the two pieces came together and I found the entire story.

It was Stephen King that explained story telling is like Paleontology. You continue along to dust off more and more of the skeleton of the story until you find it all.

Okay enough rambling. We'll see what I come up with next in the way of Fantasy, it may be a while but I'm sure another story will finish at some point.

Thank you again this is definately fun to let others read something and enjoy it at as much as I enjoyed writing it.

/bow

Aurora