Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DoN progress

Default Re: DoN progress

A group of us are going to do Gimblax again tonight. I will let you know if they have beefed up the slimy little goblin and if there are any different strats that are needed.

80 High Priest of Tunare
    Officer in Realm of Ages
    Fennin Ro / Torvonnilous Server

Kury's Magelo

"I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury." - Groucho Marx

hmmmmm...

i thought i did a raid today that was part of the progress, but i don't see it on that list... is my list above incorect?

i am ready for stage 4... the crit spell one.

and i thought the dragon we killed today was for that, is trianium or something, you kill him, he falls down, slowly comes back to life as adds spawn, then you kill him again.

is he for a later part on that list that isn't listed?

anyone have a better list that i can edit the first post to contain it?

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

Sprinting over the fields, swinging a mighty hammer, cometh Keyera! And she gives a bloodthirsty roar:

"I'm going to bludgeon you into the stuff of nightmares!"

As far as I know, Tirranum is not part of progression, but a nice side reward of a triggerable raid encounter.
    Last edited by Gnuen; 06-06-2005 at 04:36 AM.
    --------------------

DWARF!!

kk, i asked in /gu if was part for progress, someone mis informed me ;-)

he dropped some nice loot! was especialy nice because there was NO clearing. just form up, run to the zone, and kill, SWEET!

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

Sprinting over the fields, swinging a mighty hammer, cometh Keyera! And she gives a bloodthirsty roar:

has anyone seen the cleric item that you get from finishing the progression .. i have seen a few different class versions but not the cleric yet if anyone has seen it .. could you please link it
    stuff that keeps me safe from harm

On the sixth day, God created the platypus. And God said: let's see the evolutionists try and figure this one out.

Evil DoN progression since it is hard to find in most places.

http://www.mysticalorder.org/Rarar/Guide.html

It is very similar.. but some differences... don't let the goodies drag your faction down!!!

Jorgen that is a helpful guide for the evil folks that I deal with . Thanks for the link.

Ok I'm looking for a guide/spoiler on just the tasks .. not the progression missions, just the regular missions you get from the camps, any clue on where you can find one ? I'd just like to know what some of the other missions are/what you get for crystals for doing them .. seems everyone always picks creator, and it seems to me that's a waste of a loaded expansion lol . but I'm not sure how to sell my groups on trying something different when they know what the pay off for creator is vs. the difficulty of the mission.

sorry this don't answer your question about a guide, is just an obsevation.

in my experience, people perfer to do creator because it is the most bang for your buck in both crystals, and exp. there are tougher DoN, but they take longer, for just a little more gain. then there are easyer ones, like drakes, that give less exp and less crystals. IMO i like to do creator because i know that even in a pick-up group, it isn't going to take longer than an hour. and in a good solid pick-up group or a guild group, it will be done before vet reward wears off.

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

ok guys need your help here.

Tried to do the gimblax raid. had a group of 6 3 of us are 65 with amiable and have the 3 tasks done that says we are to do Gimblax now. The other 3 where 66 but threatenly. But it did not matter if we had the full group or just the 3 of us that are ready for th raid it said that our group did not meet the requirements for any availiable shared tasks.

Any ideas?

be sure the ones with the faction get the "task"

should be fine that way. also, you don't have to be group leader to get a task.

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

Here is a list of available missions, that i use. Not sure if all on there, but seems pretty good.

http://forums.ugo.com/archive/index.php/t-23601.html

Amalthea - 75 Cleric
    Angyleyzz - 72 Enchanter

wizard Re: DoN progress

What lvl can u start this Quest?
    Diaperdan
    The Bandaid Man

you can start the faction work for it pretty low i think, if you have a group. my lvl 55 monk still has trouble soloing some of the stuff. but could do so easy with a duo.

so i would say in your 40's with a group, that is the faction part. rest of it is a bit tougher. but then a 250 hp/mana boost is a big jump. plus getting a lvl 69 spell.... so i don't think all of this quest was intended for lower lvl.

but you can get your faction started ;-). takes ALOT to get it so you can get max ally.

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

What lvl does a cleric have to be to do all this?