Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Places

dragon Favorite Places

Everyone has places in the game that they ether love or hate to go for various reasons, i love to go to the bazaar to get things but hate going to the bazaar because my computer begins to lag! So lets hear some for yours...

Default Re: Favorite Places

Hmm when I played EQ1 I think I loved to go to Kelethin. I grew up there when I first started playing EQ in 99 and it was the one place that could get me misty eyed thinking about the good ole days.

The place I hate.... Not so much a place but a thing....Key farming when luclin came out BLEH!
    Reorx
    Cleric of Lucan D'Lere

Zerafine 65 Necro of Luclin (Retired)
    Granpa 67 Cleric of Stromm (Retired)
    Originator of the slogan "A Peridot is forever"

I loved wandering around Qeynos at Night...

I love the parties thrown at The Arena...

God so many places...

Watching the sun rise from the spires in North Karana.
    http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1118514

Id have to say my favorite place is the Valley in Western Waste by the ToV zone in. I remember the first time I was there .... long ago.... the dragons looked so pretty. All of them would talk to me, except that wench Sont! never got him to speak to me!
    When i first started my epic i would have said Lake Rathe, but then after staying there forever to get my dang epic im sick of it!
    Kimsume Lilbitch
    Nitsirk Nitekisses got x'd /CRY
    The Angelic Prelate

(North) ToV without a doubt.
    That place is just so damn well designed, looks great, awesome feeling running around there and LOTS of dwagons to hunt.

LGuk is also an old favourite of mine - well designed dungeon.

Best place for "the view" has to be outside Kaladim followed by running around atop of Kelethin.
    --------------------

DWARF!!

Rave: Sitting in the Dreadlands on a cliff near the yeti caves or giant fort, watching the sun rise. Beautiful.
    Rant: Trying to cross Frontier Mountains with out levitation... quite a pain.

Tam's Stuff
    Lv 79 Cleric - Veeshan's Fury

I really enjoyed ToV and Plane of Fear.

Then again, I haven't been to Fear since the mez mob was introduced, so that might change my mind just a little.

HATE: Trak's Teeth
    LOVE: The pretty little grove... where the epic starts - I take my ranger in there alot to go fishing because it is so pretty.
    Megz Chasingcats~Retired
    Faerune, Elven Druid of Firiona Vie

My most favourite place is probably Neriak. It was confusing as hell when I first was there, but once I got to know it I thought it was pretty cool.

My least favourite place is either HoH or PoN. I have always had major problems with invisibility prematurely dropping in both zones then getting raped in seconds. You'd try to stay away from mobs while invis just in cast it dropped, but they'd always agro somehow. Frustrating! Also crossing the river in PoN was always a headache, as easy as it was.

old school Plane of Fear raids during the kunark era, it just seemed to really be an allout experience, the sky would rain blood, the break in would be a big planned out strategy, everyone was so scared not to aggro, it was really a "Fearful" zone back then
    http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1109536 (70 dwarf paladin)
    http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1247779 (70 dwarf cleric)

I love a lot of places really, I can't say I have a favorite.

I LOATHE Lesser Faydark... that %&$# Pained Unicorn...
    Mistress Quenthel Arman'Daethre
    Fire Knives Guild Leader
    57 Dark Elf Templar of Innorruk
    Bertoxxulous (Thoxule Paells)
    View my Magelo profile here!

Damn those unicorns!
    --------------------

DWARF!!

Tell me about it... I don't know how many times I've died / deleveled on my way back to LFay after a death in a BB LDoN...
    Mistress Quenthel Arman'Daethre
    Fire Knives Guild Leader
    57 Dark Elf Templar of Innorruk
    Bertoxxulous (Thoxule Paells)
    View my Magelo profile here!

Hate Plane of Fire b/c of having to hump the column to get across vs running across like most peeps can, to get to the tables.

Love.....Dunno Love any zone I can remember how to get to on my own I guess =P
    ~Purified Vaclaw~~
    70 Cleric on the Povar Server
    http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1217633

hmm, don't think I hate any of the actually layouts of any zones, but some of the mobs in certain zones.

Favorites--TOFS and Chardok simply because of first ever guild groups/raids.
    Kael Drakkal, Velketors, NTOV, Old Seb, Crushbone for when I was younger , Kurn's Tower, any of the old school planes, especially PoAir, except PoG, I still haven't been in all these years , any of the Tier 1 PoP zones including CoD, and Nurga/Droga. Also I LOVE The Nexus and PoTranquility for when I just want to chat, chill, or afk.

Hate the Karanas simply because of the long journey and Rathe Mountains with all the druids.

I think that's all of them heehehe
    I'm your friendly Cleric with 2 swords and heal potions =D