Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: If you could add one thing to your cleric...

Default Re: If you could add one thing to your cleric...

Jewel FV said in post #26 :
    I have to go for invis also =( I hate carrying around invis potions, and I hate even more the time it takes me to zone to PoK, to Gunthak, and back to PoK to buy them. -Gio/Jewel
    There is a potion vendor in PoK, no need to zone to Gunthak. He's listed as a poison vendor, and he's int he building right behind the PoTranquility stone.
    Stolyn Vyr'Tues <70 Prelate>
    The guy who said "Nothing's impossible" never tried to slam a revolving door.

There's a potion vendor in alot of different areas...

In both PoK, and PoTranquility, in all the starting cities (so you can always pick up potions before going to Omens.)

IMO, I think buying the potions is even better than having an invis spell. The spell would take time to cast, whereas I normally click my GVD to start off with than have a potion hotkey'd to instant click in case it fails. If it does fail, since it is an instant click the mobs have no time to react. And if I die I'm always bound close by to someone who sells potions. No biggy. )

But where are my tattoos (

This is mainly for fun but I picture a cleric when needed to aid his group able to channel the divine power of the god he chose to worship to smite down foes. Wadeing into battle with Mace or hammer and Shield is a vision I cant really effect currently in EQ. Though clerics can add a bit of DPS to a group it isnt really worth it in my opinion. So here is what I would suggest/ask for. There is a AA called Divine Avatar or something to that effect that boosts our combat statistics and such. It has a ungodly reuse time though of something in the area of 2 hours and 20 mins. What I would like to see is the reuse time lowered to maybe 1 hour reuse at most AND it to have a bit more bearing on a Clerics ability to lay a hurting on a mob. I dont wanna totaly overbalance a Cleric vs other classes my desire would mainly be out of pure fun.

Bit long winded but I think you get the gist of what Im saying.

make incardine BP cleric usuable.
    We are no invis caster class, but hell warrior are neither.

I don't think CR should be easier, actually they are far too easy now.
    It isn't the lack of invis that makes CR a pain but the lack of cooperation nowadays. Remember when you wiped in Sebi ? you had simply no chance to get your corpse alone, because the key was on your body. But it was pretty easy, just send a tell to the next one in the zone and after 2 Minutes talking you found the group next to you and they moved over to Rez everyone.

Cleric Self Invis would even increase that lack of help, because you can help yourself then.

I want to play a MMORPG, not a 6 person game in the same world as another 6 person game.

You don't want to give clerics a self-invis spell or AA, that's cool.

How about instead you just give me back my #()$)!_* bind abililty.
    Beagán agus a rá go maith ~~ Say little but say it well.

I have thought that there are 2 things I would like to see added as AA's for Clerics

1 - Instant Camp

2 - Refund some mana from a resisted spell

I'd like to see an invis spell, I really don't see the point in our invis vs undead spells, I never go to any undead zones....well maybe besides ldon but even in there you don't need to use it cause you can just paci =P. Either that or a mana regen AA similar to paragon, not only would paragon on a cleric be awesome for mana regen but also a nice group heal if you're oom =P
    Mirrage l`Renor 61st High Priest of Innoruuk.

Plaid armor

Faster recast time on DA/DB line, or a group version of our AC buffs (WoV/WoG/Spirit Armor/etc).. and of course an invisibility spell.
    Passing the time with serial killer coloring books, and a bag of marbles.
    dmfd.

Hmmmmm Twitch........
    ~Chevele Bringing Back You're Life~
    ~Cleric Of NorthStar Legion~

Dear god the I want invis threads will never die........

Gnomish Vanishing Device
    Cloudy Potions
    Phase Spider Blood (instant lore clicky)
    5 or 10 charge invis face that drops in bugs camp in seb.. fek go solo it if you bored.

Here is what I would like to see changed

1) Gather Mana AA
    2) Snare item like the Inky h00ker clerics get
    3) Would be nice if our pets didnt poof on us.. agreed (put you do get them as clicky on some armors.... so not to bad)
    4) Group version of DA/DB for that omg we screwed lets RUN to zone times.....

I for one dont want to get evac, invis, or something that is a key feature to another class... I think that would detract from the fun of it all. Not that the recent decline of players hasnt already been doing that for us all.
    Prelate Exarch Erom HeavyFist
    Erom's Erogenous Equipment
    Enlightened Dark

I would want a more powerful pet!

I bet other classes all have the same answer to this poll: CH!

nice bump
    PTFO

I somehow missed this thread in my readings here. The invis thing is obviously a big issue, and I can't agree more. Doesn't do you much good when it's on your corpse, and the cast time is kinda long, but I'd love one of THESE just to cut down on potion use.

Still keep that stash in the bank, and one on hand in case it fades, but alas, it's quite beyond my reach and only comes around once a year.
    Later,
    Selinya

A golden oldie...

I'll be different, I want an upgraded Stun Command and stun spells that work on yellow mobs.
    Naxy Dent's stuff, Veeshan's Fury, Bristlebane
    News editor at EQ Clerics