Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Cleric Epic 1.5 Checklist and Walkthrough

Default Re: Cleric Epic II Checklist and Walkthrough

Ahh jeebus! Is this gonna be as long and involved as the first epic? I'm gonna cry! Lol
    75th Season High Priestess

Quick run down of the epic;

Spawn kyv, kill trash mobs, get note.
    Hand note in
    Goto feribu to get 4 map pieces
    hand in 4 map pieces
    goto lfay and fight the event. requires raid
    turn note in
    go collect 3 brains from WW- off scout pirri, AR- off 4 armd guys in the same room you get VT continer, Ssra- from elites
    Hand in brains to spawn named. Named will summon another named that hits pretty hard, then about at 30% spawn 30 more mobs that hit for 700 each. Also ae rampages, has an ae that decress your mana pool. Pretty hard event, takes 40+. This will yield a shield
    you must then combind shield with 3 bloods to form the finial shield. 1 blood from WoS, one from riftseekers (must be 69 to go into ) and another im not sure of. also dont know what you combind in.

epic 1.5 completed.

Considering many guilds, even family guilds, have been doing the first epic with under a group for every stage I would guess this would be much longer and more involved than the first. I kinda hope it is, it wouldn't feel very 'epic' or give me much satisfaction of a meaty quest otherwise.

Fing0rz ya say that blood is needed from 3 zones, what type of bloods are needed for it do you happen to have the name of them?

Just guessing on the blood.

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=20497

That is a new drop on Lucy..

fing0rz said in post #32 :
    Quick run down of the epic;

Spawn kyv, kill trash mobs, get note.
    Hand note in
    Goto feribu to get 4 map pieces
    hand in 4 map pieces
    goto lfay and fight the event. requires raid
    turn note in
    go collect 3 brains from WW- off scout pirri, AR- off 4 armd guys in the same room you get VT continer, Ssra- from elites
    Hand in brains to spawn named. Named will summon another named that hits pretty hard, then about at 30% spawn 30 more mobs that hit for 700 each. Also ae rampages, has an ae that decress your mana pool. Pretty hard event, takes 40+. This will yield a shield
    you must then combind shield with 3 bloods to form the finial shield. 1 blood from WoS, one from riftseekers (must be 69 to go into ) and another im not sure of. also dont know what you combind in.

epic 1.5 completed.
    Though I appreciate the information, you mind providing something a BIT more tangible? I may as well post a walk through which states "Do some stuff, kill some stuff, get shield".

Which bloods are needed? What is the named fight? Names of anything?

I have 2 of the 4 map pieces. The Shredded and the Torn I can't seem to find those. Is there somewhere I should be killing in Ferubi for those parts?

Thanks Kendricke...my thoughts exactly.
    Megon Befallenbane - Gnomish Prelate
    Aorin Vialforge - Dwarven Assassin

As the runner falls to the ground it manages to wrap the note around an arrow and shoot it into the ground nearby, where it is quickly picked up by a Muramite
    Not sure what everyone else has gotten their Note off of, but When I did this stage for mine, We killed the Golem that is standing close to where the Runner spawns and that is what dropped the note. Not sure if he will drop it everytime after the runner dies But may be worth a look into.
    Sumamdar Spirithealer
    Archon of Nature

Member of Legions of Valhalla on the Morell-Thule Server

Great post so far. Interested in seeing it pan out.

Ehl said in post #33 :
    Considering many guilds, even family guilds, have been doing the first epic with under a group for every stage I would guess this would be much longer and more involved than the first. I kinda hope it is, it wouldn't feel very 'epic' or give me much satisfaction of a meaty quest otherwise.
    The first epic didn't start off that way though but has gotten nerfed so many times that it's so easy to do it now. Some folks here in this site have gotten their epics BEFORE it became 'easy'. So I'm thinking it might be the same with epic 2. It will start off hard, then starts getting easier in the course of time. Also as people learn more about it and become familiar with each stage and the different strategies to get it done, it also gets easier.

Alanaya said in post #37 :
    I have 2 of the 4 map pieces. The Shredded and the Torn I can't seem to find those. Is there somewhere I should be killing in Ferubi for those parts?
    anyone got any good info on this.... ive killed all the way from Quinimi zi to barindu zi in ferubi and only got the 2 pices, 4 in totalt dropped but have yet to see shredded and torn piece yet ???
    huh ? did i do something?? I sure in hell didden't heal !!!

As some are still using the other thread also, (Link on top of this thread) there was a post stating that seems the quarters are dropping in sections of the zone. One in NE, one in NW, ect ...
    Exarch Teledriel Miharu
    The Relentless, Cazic-Thule

We killed the Kyv Runner in Barindu tonight and ofcourse the Kyv didn't have the note on him. We pulled almost every mob we could find up in Barindu til someone spotted the Anuek Overseer up. As luck would have it...the Anuek Overseer's pet had my note lol

Kailihn said in post #44 :
    We killed the Kyv Runner in Barindu tonight and ofcourse the Kyv didn't have the note on him. We pulled almost every mob we could find up in Barindu til someone spotted the Anuek Overseer up. As luck would have it...the Anuek Overseer's pet had my note lol
    Hmm it would seem the pet is also a major player in our epic hehe