View Poll Results: What color is your armor?

Voters
266. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pink

14 5.26%
  • Purple

35 13.16%
  • Green

14 5.26%
  • Blue

36 13.53%
  • Red

24 9.02%
  • Silver/White

31 11.65%
  • Gold/bronze

18 6.77%
  • Black

22 8.27%
  • Multicolored

38 14.29%
  • Other (please share)

34 12.78%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What color is your armor?

Default Re: What color is your armor?

<<-- Pretty darn close to my pic on the left ) The blue is darker on my BP but overall its fairly close.
    Kanati
    Jedi Healer of Bertox
    "Changing tanks minds is easy young padowan"

**Thinking of coming back.... WoW is not so WoW anymore.**

Being an Erudite cleric of Quellious, my newbie armour was pink. Now i'm wearing a full suit of Sandblasted Steel Armour, my color is now yellow.

have been purple ever since i got hate pants ... loved the color of them. when die came out, i made rest of my armor match. then, the guild i was in, made guild colors, so i was black and red for awile. when i left that guild, i went back to my purple :-)

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

Sprinting over the fields, swinging a mighty hammer, cometh Keyera! And she gives a bloodthirsty roar:

"I'm going to bludgeon you into the stuff of nightmares!"

I have actually concidered changing to Green, since I like the color a dark forest green, but I have a portrait that someone did of me. I just don't have the heart to change the color.

May Tunare Bless Thee...

It's about half and half, gold and silver. I think of my cleric as a prissy goody-goody so I wanted her to look the part.

Muirlanni

I just haven't gotten around to dying my armor just yet. My hard earned plat just seems to be used on everything but dye. As a result, my armor has a few pieces of Thurgadin silver, some from Skyshrine that are that dark green/blue, an LDoN drop helm that's black, and LDoN drop pants that are the brightest freakin purple in existence. I never used to care about how my armor looked but I suppose I should, now that I have nowhere near enough plat for the drogmor I want, and more then enough to dye every piece of armor for all my characters.
    Bolerio Aydelosmios
    63 dorf cleric
    Tunare

Light blue/black on my cleric... dark blue to purple and black on my Pally... most of my characters are in some form of blue or black... =)

Cleric armor is Green....Sks is Dark Purple now......at the request of my Pally fiance. Too lazy to change the sig tho

I was silver with kinda gold tinting and dutifully dyed any new item so that I matched. Then I spent a couple of hours in BoT at tables camp and managed to get two ornate bracer molds so now I'm silvery with gold tinting with purple-ish bracers of which I am very proud.

Of course, in one of the recent patches Verant/SoE (in their wisdom /cough) have decided that silver is a bit common and have given me a light bluish/greenish tint so I'm rethinking my colours again. Or waiting till the guild hits VT and let the uber loot decide it for me

crimson and black

Dark olive and silver. I adore shades of green...

Khiadra's colouring alternates between dark teal and palest green, depending on mood and whether I can afford to dye her armour.

She had a period of a month or two where she was dark blood red (see avatar), as a sign of rage and mourning. Also during that time her hair was white while it's usually red... now everyone knows she dyes her hair! Oh, the shame!

The temporary red armour/white hair thing was a RP indulgence of mine.

Crimson leggings, the rest is black. Well, I think that it is crimson! Some guys following me claimed it was a bright red!!!
    Archon
    The Nameless Server
    (Retired)

Crimson leggings, the rest is black. Well, I think that it is crimson! Some guys following me claimed it was a hot pink!!!
    Archon
    The Nameless Server
    (Retired)

I guess pink is still a very unusual color. /giggle

May Tunare Bless Thee,

Auroralee Borealis