Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your website?

Default What's your website?

We've had a few threads on what people do outside EQ and I thought it was only fair we do a thread on websites people run for those that want to show off their work, share their content with fellow users etc.

Please keep it clean. I do NOT want to see adult sites in here. I prefer sites that at least have a top level domain, and if you don't know what that is..well then you're not posting are ya? /snicker

/em looks around real fast

Share your business site, private site, hobby site or communities outside eq you have a high participation in.

Default Re: What's your website?

This is my main site. Not quite done, but still... my site...

I also host my church and my church's youth group on my server as well...

In addition to my regular job, I have a side business called Cotton Lane Collectibles. I carry everything from fantasy and collectibles to home decor and fountains.

The site currently has about 100 items on display, but I have a full catalog of over 3000 items that can be purchased through the Web site's "Order Online" section.

BTW, if anyone from eqcleric.com sees something they want to order, make sure you enter "eqcleric" in the Coupon Code field at checkout to receive a 10% discount off your whole order. Additionally any orders placed with this coupon code will also have a 10% donation made to eqcleric.com in the purchaser's name.

Xabu's Currently Boycotted Members of "The Establishment": Avondale Dodge, AQUACO, Best Buy, Danon Waters, Happy Sumo, Sparkletts

Hey Man! Here's my righteous gear! Hey is that RUST?!?!

J man - you've seen our site, may I post it?

This is my 9-5 workplace Law Firm
    This is my other hobby St. Elizabeth's Guilde
    This is another hobby and a site "in progress" unfortunatly I haven't had much time to work on it lately Koi Club
    Last edited by Inoke; 03-09-2004 at 05:59 PM.
    Proud to be an EQCleric Admin!

Xabu - I love your site - i added it to my favorites! Expect to hear from me soon...
    Megz Chasingcats~Retired
    Faerune, Elven Druid of Firiona Vie

www.iamgodcowerinfearfoolishmortals.com

teeheeehee

Actually
    My Website containing various pics of my awesomeness, just click it and watch, they will cycle through.
    Become a minion today! Fall to the cuteness of the kitties!
    So shonen it frikkin' hurts.
    "Matter flows from place to place and momentarily comes together to be you, Some people find that thought disturbing, I find the reality thrilling."
    - Dr Richard Dawkins

Yes, no problem!

Inoke said in post #4 :
    J man - you've seen our site, may I post it?

This is my 9-5 workplace http://www.afrct.com"] Law Firm [/url]
    This is my other hobby http://www.godsavethequeen.org"]St. Elizabeth's Guilde[/url]
    This is another hobby and a site "in progress" unfortunatly I haven't had much time to work on it lately http://www.santaclaritakoi.org"]Koi Club[/url]

Kewl, since I got the thumbs up

This is our home business Pheromoneoil.com

Also, anyone who puts eqcleric.com in the comments box on the order form we will donate 10% of the purchase to eqcleric.com in their name.
    Proud to be an EQCleric Admin!

This is my homepage, nothing really spectacular but it's mine *grins*

http://www.angelfire.com/realm3/wyndd

Please sign my guestbook if you do drop by *grins*
    Last edited by Tyaia; 03-10-2004 at 07:55 AM.

Well, I dont own the site, but this is my best friends site that I am an Admin on. Its a place for you to go and blow off some steam. It was just rebuilt because my friends server got fried somehow, but should have lots of members again soon. BTW: it is not very family friendsly due to language. No bad pics or anything...just launguage mostly.

ihatetheworld.com

EDIT: ok unfortunately the site is down right now due to my friends power being out.....yeah, he actually forgot to pay the bill >< ........should be back up soon tho.

I run an internet hosting business, and also design websites mostly for realtors, a few matchmaking sites and of course other various business. Everyone needs a website right? My 8 year old daughter designed our family website for the extended family to come in and see pictures and learn what is going on etc.

For my EQ Graphics I started a website Auroralee.net. Then of course my hobby Aurora Spirits.

May Tunare Bless Thee...

Well, first off is my bands website (which is in serious need of some updating!) The Oracle Of. This is my little puppy... all artwork etc done by me.

Also working on my guilds website at the moment NWO. Still very raw, but you get the idea... also have to find somewhere to host it (it's sitting behind my bands website at the moment). Actually the way it currently looks is based on this site (thanks Jarvis) but I'm not sure if that's the way it will stay (depends on Jarvis's lawyers getting in contact with me I guess).

All of my other work is intranet design, so I can't display it here. Mainly involves database integration and streamlining business processes.
    Skinsear - Level 24 Cleric
    Gnarloth - Level 59 Beastlord
    Member of Xanthic on Prexus

Nice start on the website Skinsear, also go to the Prexus forum and add your guild to the Prexus guild's list.

Guilds of Prexus

May Tunare Bless Thee,

Auroralee Borealis

Skinsear, that doesn't even look remotely like this site..

/em secretly sends his staff of gnome lawyers down towards NWO HQ.

Btw, Norrath has to R's in it.. cough..

Jarvis said in post #14 :
    Btw, Norrath has to R's in it.. cough..

and the number 2 has a 'w' in it, J-man.

Xabu's Currently Boycotted Members of "The Establishment": Avondale Dodge, AQUACO, Best Buy, Danon Waters, Happy Sumo, Sparkletts

Hey Man! Here's my righteous gear! Hey is that RUST?!?!