Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's your website?

Default Re: What's your website?

Jarvis - I'll have to get back to you on the "R" issue - I'm pretty certain that the guild name only has one (of course I'm sitting here at work wishing I could log in log in just to make sure). If it's my mistake it will serve me right (and I'll have the pleasure of fixing all the images, flash etc!)

All I can say is that I didn't come up with it, and hell, if it's wrong, it's not - that's just poetic license.

/em secretly pays Maelarr a retainer to punt the gnome lawyers back where they came from...

Oh and thanks Auroralle... I didn't know about forum... I'll register there when I get home from work.

Edit: /em Hangs his head in shame... discovers that he needs to buy a copy of the "Jarvis' Guide to Norrathian Spelling"
    Last edited by Skinsear; 03-11-2004 at 03:25 PM.
    Skinsear - Level 24 Cleric
    Gnarloth - Level 59 Beastlord
    Member of Xanthic on Prexus

Skinsear said in post #16 :
    Edit: /em Hangs his head in shame... discovers that he needs to buy a copy of the "Jarvis' Guide to Norratian Spelling"
    Pssst.... before J-Man comes back and gets all Spelling Bee Medieval on ya, it would be "Norrathian" with an H in it. Go change it real quick.

Skinsear said in post #16 :
    Jarvis - I'll have to get back to you on the "R" issue - I'm pretty certain that the guild name only has one (of course I'm sitting here at work wishing I could log in log in just to make sure).

He may also mention the double "log in" so get that too. Hurry up before he sees.

Xabu's Currently Boycotted Members of "The Establishment": Avondale Dodge, AQUACO, Best Buy, Danon Waters, Happy Sumo, Sparkletts

Hey Man! Here's my righteous gear! Hey is that RUST?!?!

Can I charge royalties on teh whole "j-man" name? After all, I did start it

Hmmm, royalties ?!?! I'm just a poor simple gnome without much means. I'll have to switch to the usage of Fry Guy.

Xabu's Currently Boycotted Members of "The Establishment": Avondale Dodge, AQUACO, Best Buy, Danon Waters, Happy Sumo, Sparkletts

Hey Man! Here's my righteous gear! Hey is that RUST?!?!

^ hehe, I like "fry guy" hehe
    Proud to be an EQCleric Admin!

Xabu said in post #17 :

Pssst.... before J-Man comes back and gets all Spelling Bee Medieval on ya, it would be "Norrathian" with an H in it. Go change it real quick.

He may also mention the double "log in" so get that too. Hurry up before he sees.
    Thanks Xabu... but I've resigned myself to the fact that I was having one of those days. Nothing I said(typed?) could have fixed it (and didn't, as you pointed out!). The fact that I proof read it 7 times before editing it show's it MUST have been a script error caused by this site...Jarvis your site is broken...it doesn't fix my splelling miskates.

I think we all have those "humbling" public experiences for a reason... don't we? Don't we?

Well.. this is some little crapo think I made in a rush.. I mainly use the dajoob.com account for image hosting.. http://neggy.dajoob.com

http://www.vexiphne.net <~ neglected personal journal/weblog crap site
    http://www.vexdigital.com <~ portfolio/resume

whew. thats it for now anyways.
    Last edited by Veirna VinTyda; 07-16-2004 at 02:54 PM.

Very nice Veirna! I like the design of your .net site... looks pretty slick! Get into the asp.. it's great. If you have dreamwaver MX it can take a lot of the hard work out of it as well, although it's good to get a grounding before taking the shortcuts. Keep up the good work.

Site update:

Nerd Nation - http://www.nerd-nation.net

Designed by me. Flash movies designed by my friend Ralph. Basic gaming news website! Check it out!

LOL at Xabu and Jarvis. Also thanks for the website links.... so kewl. I don't have my own website, I just spend hours surfing thru others'.

My guild website! (still building it so its a work in process )

(plus actually playing EQ always seems more fun and interesting than building the site!)

Drinal's Dynasty

I'm extremely inexperienced when it comes to web publishing. I used the default tool/program through Comcast to make my website. I'd like to learn more about it and maybe get a hold of a decent starting program that doesn't cost a bundle.

Anywho, feel free to peruse The Grimoire.
    Last edited by Hannorel; 12-01-2004 at 12:00 AM.
    ...and they, being naughty in thine eyes, shall snuff it...

Thanks for the link on your page Hannorel