Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Epic Walkthrough (combined)

Default Re: Epic Walkthrough (combined)

I have been able to solo most of this epic with my 70 Cleric. However, I also know my limitations. :-) Here is the problem. when I got to this part of the walk thru:

run to Natasha Whitewater in a house close to Omat. Give her Lord Grimblox's Signet Ring and she will give you a second Ornate Sea Shell. Take this Sea Shell to Naxot Deepwater in Burning Woods. His location is (3400, -2150). He spawns there at 6 P.M. gametime and despawns at 6 A.M. He will give you a Message to Natasha.

Now you must kill Ixiblat Fir. This is a level 62 immense Fire Elemental. Hit hits for up to 575 damage and has over 32000 hit points. He spawns ......

It doesn't say in the walk thru, that the turn in spawns Ixiblat Fir. Now I suppose I should have figured it out, but I didn't. Long story short, I did turn in, Naxot Deepwater disappeared, and I gated out. I was thinking I will get a group, and he would "be there". I wasn't sure if, "like the other mobs" he was on a spawn timer, or what but he obvioulsy isn't there now.

Here is my delma. How do I get Natasha Whitewater to respawn. She was not in either spot in the quest. I have gotten a new Lord Grimblox's Signet Ring to give her but I can't find her. I don't want to start over. (tried to camp LB but Deep was up). Shmendrik Lavawalker was up and hailing him, did not spawn Natasha. Natasha is not near Omat Vastea either.

Next question. If I have to start over, once I get the shell (the first time) can I just use it and skip ahead to where I am at, or will the quest "know" which shell I have.
    (they are labeled the same... meaning there isn't a Ornate Sea Shell 1 and a Ornate Sea Shell 2 ).

Any guidance would be helpful.

You have to turn in Plasmatic Priests robe to Omat for her to spawn inside hut, so i'm thinking you have to start back over.. BUT i would /petition first, explain what you did and they may give it back or spawn Ixi for you.. couldn't hurt to try.

Also it doesn't matter if Deep is up in Lake Rathe, LordB can still spawn just don't use any AE spells or you will aggro Deep.

Good Luck

undyin Guest

Hi,
    I had a question on part of the epic. When doing the orb of water,do I need to kill that fire elmental right after that turn in or can I come back later to kill him???

After you do the turn in to Naxot, you must kill Ixiblat right away.
    Kazpin Cleric [lvl: 75] [AA: 256] [GLAA: 29]
    Endiment Warrior [lvl: 75] [AA: 59]
    Kazn Enchanter [lvl: 59] [AA: 0]
    Shuugo Rogue [lvl: 75] [AA: 62] [Make Posion: 300 +12%]

Ok. I have a question about one of the turnins.

In the acutal walkthrough, it states to turn something into the creature in SolB. After doing this you get the box and the swirling pearl. It also says that you can skip this part all together and just hail the lady in Skyfire. This will get you the box, but my question is will it also get you the pearl? I dont remember seeing this pearl in question being used in the quest, but i probably just overlooked something.

Any able to confirm if the items you get from the hail VS the turnin are the exact same? both items?

EDIT: Found out what the swirling pearl is for. Now the question is if you hail Warder Celelia in Skyfire instead of doing turnin, will you get it and the box both?
    Last edited by Nosfera; 03-03-2006 at 09:41 AM.

No, you will get nothing from Warder Cecelia until after you've done the SolB turn in. and even then she only gives out a new box to combine 4 pearlescent shards in so that you can respawn Ragefire in Skyfire if happened to fail killing him.

Yeah, unfortunately the turn in to Zordak Ragefire in SolB can't be skipped. I hope you are fortunate and have a quick camp so you can move on and get your epic soon!

Nellis Aethelind ~ 72 Wizard ~ Scholar
    Proud member of ~SOJOURNERS~

undyin Guest

Hi,
    I had a question on the chardok part. How much harder is Overking than to LavaElemental(forgot his name) in Burningwoods? Lookin at stats hes ony 3more lvls than Elemental,granted more chances of adds etc. in chardok. Me and my monk has made it down to church area by ourselfs,to be only stoped by the locked door..I dont know if we can take him,but I was wanting to try..I haven't searched the boards on strats on 'king,but I'm sure there is some..
    Far as locked doors,I bought some shadow step potions,not sure they will work but give it a try.Worst case scenerio,pay a rogue to picklock doors

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1287415

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1227587

undyin Guest

Sorry, this ended up being a double post..just deleted the post...
    Last edited by undyin; 04-16-2006 at 06:10 PM.

Hiya. Im new on this board so I'll present my self.

Im Celestya Holyremedy, level 70 cleric of The Tribunal. Ive came back to the game after a 2 year absence! Oh dear the changes to the game after 2 years! It's like a whole new EQ. No need to mention that I had and still have ALOT of catching up to do. When i quit 2 years ago, I was lvl 62. I came back to same weekend as double xp I concentrated on getting lvl 70, wich I got last week and now I would like to finish Epic 1.0 finaly.

When I quit, I had Overking left to do and Ragefire and I have my 4 Pearlescent Shard in the bank. (back in the old days, xp'ed alot in Skyfire hehe)

So I was wondering... is it possible to skip Overking for the moment and do Ragefire? If I read this thread right.. even if I didnt yet kill Overking... I can still Hail Warder Celia to receive Box of Binding, then combien with the 4 pearlescent's I have in bank, give back to her and that will spawn Ragefire?

I know that now Ixiblat (that I already did) is now a one group thingie, how about Ragefire? How many peps now to take him down?

I will do Overking when I get to meet new ppl and friends, as when i came back everyone that I knew, arent playing anymore it seems and the guild i was in, and still in when I came back has pretty much slowed down, the most online i've seen on in guild is 4-5 ppl

Thank you

Rage and Overking are both one groupable, depending upon your group...
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Pomaikai Po`okela
    70 Exarch

Capitalization is the difference between
    "Helping your uncle Jack off a horse"
    and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"

Sig courtesy of Hijinx Studios

Undyin,

IMO you will not be able to do Chardok with you and a monk..

Welcome back Celestya,

You Can't do final kill and have it count without doing the prior steps..( besides i don't think she will give you a box unless you have already received one the right way and just need a replacement ) Overking isn't tough anymore but can get out of control easily, so i well equipped group or so with CC,a Rogue( dps and the door),DPS,snarer,healer,tank should be fine..

Is there a minimum level required to do this quest? For instance I know it is level 30 for the Inny snare necklace cleric quest in Neriak.

Thanks in advance.

If you have people willing to help you through it, you can get and equip it at lvl 1 (unless they changed something within the last year or so). You won't be able to click the effect until 50 or 51 though.

I tried to get the box from Celia after Ixblat but before Rage..she wouldnt talk to me
    Lea