Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic Walkthrough (combined)

Default Re: Epic Walkthrough (combined)

Some rumours are the avatar won't stop, like Aaedyn said.. I've heard of a few clerics getting xp when he was on roam, but he didn't stop..

Maybe they changed it?

teh experienced n00blet

Serlena_O said in post #14 :
    Is there a timer on the human form of Ragefire in Naggys lair ??? I'd like to know.. I just got my Shimmering pearl and am close to the final fight. I just need the Swirling Pearl now
    The SolB Ragefire is on about a 24 hour timer, give or take a few.
    Binkin Anklebane, Exemplar of Bristlebane
    click epic + CH + Virt = less mana than keeping you alive

I seen the ragefire solb spawn at the 22 hour mark one day the 21.5 hour mark one day and the 24 hour mark (3 days straight) awaiting for my turn for him to spawn.. and it was on the 24 hour time my turn also.. and 22 hours the time right after mine..

so i hope this helps..

Aaedyn Sasnakra <Mystic Knights>
    56 cleric Tarew Marr
    Aaedyn Sasnakra
    56 cleric - Tarew Marr

Is there a limit on what level you have to be in order to do the turn ins for the epic? And if so, what is the level?

I started my turn in's at level 53. and finished at level 55.
    I had my epic before I had the reviv. spell.. I could click.
    I hope this helps..
    Aaedyn Sasnakra
    56 cleric - Tarew Marr

No limit on level to get epic, nothing planer, so dont need the min lvl of 46 like most epics. (might have hard time getting people to do the farming and stuff for you if your too low though) Click aspect of epic works at lvl 50.

After giving thr blood soaked robe to omat I got my orb, but then the power went out on my computer before I got to turn in my gimblox ring to natasha. Does she only spawn after Omat gets the robe? If so, how do I find her again to get the ornate shell II?

Finally started my epic this morning at 12:30 AM. I am now level 59 and I suppose I shoulda started it earlier, but I didn't want to take the time away from leveling. But here I am, level 59... probably the slowest level known to man (and barbarian, and dark elf, etc...). So I decided to alternate my nights with epic stuff and leveling, that way I won't get bored.

So I got to Lake Rathe, and the Lord was already being camped for the last 2.5 hours. I helped with killing gobbies and he popped about 20 minutes after I got there. Yay, my turn to camp! So, I park Red's butt above the cave entrance by the rocks and I log my 59 druid (I think it would be nice if clerics also have tracking heh). She swims in, kills gobbies, goes back out to sit and med while I sleep in real life hehe I was alone in the zone and I put up my AFK that says "*** Camping Lord Bergurgle, don't you dare grab him! *** /chuckle

So I wake up every hour to pull up track, check for spawns, swim in and kill and go back out. At last, at 7:30 AM - I wake up to get ready for work , I walk by the computer to camp but I pull up track first and lo and behold... Lord has spawned! So I swim in... drag him back on land to fight (next to where Red is camped).. . and kill him.

Did 2 other trade-ins as well.... now all I have to do tonight is do the Timorous Deep trade-in and work on the rest of the epic tomorrow!

WOOT!
    75th Season High Priestess

Don't feel bad..I started mine at level 63. Last week, actually. I kept putting it off because I'm very impatient when it comes to camping, absolutely dread it. Ironic that I love questing so much. With the help of my fantastic guildmates, I'm up to Ixblat! Woot! GL to everyone that hasn't completed theirs yet.
    Veint Oresmiter
    Curate of Brell Serilis

Gratz! It won't be too long now =)) I've been reading up on people's experiences with the Plasmatic Priest. Was yours pretty easy when you did it?

I actually planned on starting epic when I hit 65 haha I was concentrating on just leveling, I don't even have 1 AA =/ I'll do run3 at lvl 60 I think, gotta have THAT at least =) I'm tired of begging for sow and buying sow bottles that only last me a day or two.

Good luck on Ixxy!!!
    75th Season High Priestess

Thanks. Mine wasn't too bad, I went ahead and posted my experience here in case someone else could use the info: Plasmatic Priest
    Veint Oresmiter
    Curate of Brell Serilis

Well, I just did away with Ixblat last night. Now to Chardok. The Tribunal server is horrible at getting raids together. Took me almost 2 hours to get enough people to do Ix.
    Does anyone know if the Singed Scroll is still MQ-able? Someone was trying to tell me it's not. That would most definitely help.
    ~Maclypse Noxhelious~
    Dwarven Cleric of the Tribunal

My Blog

Beware.... the Fabled Fire giant King is now in SolB. He does agro when you stand on the bridge. Was lucky in that my party died for me while I did the turn in. He then took me out with two 1252 hp wacks.

This may be over soon, but just in case, fabled king is another issue you may have to deal with.
    Daesy Dadoktor
    61 Cleric on Brell
    My Gear

3. Obtain the Orb of Vapor

( ) Go to Nagafen's Lair (Antonica)
    ( ) Go towards the Fire Giant Castle, across the ramp, look to the right, on a ledge, under a Banner, where Zordak Ragefire (human) will spawn (LOC -1380, +350)
    * Ledge is before the actual gate that you have to click on, leading to the Throne Room
    ( ) Give Shimmering Pearl to Zordak Ragefire to receive the Box of Binding with the Swirling Pearl inside
    Zordak Ragefire doesn't spawn at -1380 +350. He spawns at -1380 -350. Please correct it.

Edit: Fabled King does not aggro. I just turned in my pearl without aggroing anything.
    Last edited by Xapier; 04-14-2004 at 11:29 AM.

i wanted to add where gimblox is in SolA. everyone else seemed to know this but me. i found the info on alla's.

he spawns in the "throne room" on the north side. loc is -800, -340 roughly. it's the room that is one room south and one room east of the number 17 on EQatlas map.
    Wuun
    Rodcet Nife