View Poll Results: Do you ride a mount?

Voters
193. You may not vote on this poll
  • I ride a Drogmar.

71 36.79%
  • I ride a Horse.

90 46.63%
  • No I don't own one and never will. (explain why by replying)

9 4.66%
  • I am saving up for a mount.

23 11.92%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you ride a mount?

Default Re: Do you ride a mount?

I have a cheap horse and traded it in for a cheap lizard. I just traded it in for the giant lizard (fastest one) and love it. I use it during our time raids and the speed now is great.
    Lord Alcanian
    Epic Archon of Brell Serilis
    Lumiere Divine

have a green drogmor named Mr. Farnsworth.... he's fat an lazy as hell.. but hey.. that goes for me too... *GG*

Dwarf and Lizzard Powa...
    - Have you ever awoken, finding you made hot love to a badger last night? -
    Tegar - lvl 65 cleric on AB
    Hater of Dark Elves and Drow

Have a white pony, but about the only time I use him is on the Xegony fight where I need the extra mana regen. I just hate not being able to duck to interupt my spells.

Just saving for a Droggy. Or hitting Ssraza for the ultra rare bridle. Who knows.....

I know this post was done some time back, bc I remember taking an in game screen shot, riding (*grins evilly*) my new mount and posting it here somewhere....

His name is Droggy and as you could guess, it's a Drogmor. He's the mottled red/gray one and just the cheap one. I use Droggy all the time when outdoors. I like to ride him around PoK when I'm waiting for my group to get together too Gotta show off the lizard butt. So what if he's slow? At least he knows who is the Mistress and owner!

Having owned both a horse and a drog, I prefer the horse's look but I prefer the drog not blocking the view with its head.

I have a red and white cow patterned lizard. She's the slow one because I mostly sit on her, not move on her. She's for the ability to med and change spells without sit aggro, not for travel.

...Mille

Venerable Milletoux Fleau'chevilles, 66 Gnome Cleric of Bertoxxulous
    Stuff I loot before I rez myself

AKA: Csimene Penombra, 64 Epic Human Mage of Innoruuk
    Stuff she loots when someone else rezzes her

Im saving up as hard as i can to get me a horsie or drogmor, its hard making pp. Xegony horse's are 9k for the cheapest. i just cant afford that rigt now, but i sure as heck want one
    Heal, Sit, Med, Heal, Sit, Med..ahh this is the life.

i JUST got myself a liezard and i think hes the coolest looking thing ever! alas, since i got him last night, i ahve not gotten a chance to take him to the Planes to see how he works in a group, but i hear theyre awesome!!

btw, i did save up for about 6 weeks even when friends gave me old gear to sell in the bazaar =-/ i hate temping for pp and im glad that im going to get to spend money on smithing again
    Battering Ramn
    50 Templar of Brell

The not-so-new n00b

All my chars that are getting any real play time have Drogmors. I don't like the targetting issues with a horse, and since all my chars are 'evil' races, Drogmors look fitting.

If the Rogue ever gets leveled, I doubt he will get a mount. If the Mage ever gets leveled, she will get a Drogmor.

It's a coin toss based on how much spare plat I have whether the SK would get a mount or not. I might, or I may just wait for the AA.

"Oh merciful Tunare, even though I have personally rammed a sword into your oversized breast and looted your broken corpse about 3 times this month alone, please grant me the ability to heal faster! I offer you this piece of crap item I looted off an orc I was able to kill blindfolded. I hope you like it."
    Dobbanz on Lanys, discussing the new Tribute System

I'll admit, if they had drogmars that ran as fast as my horse does, I'd get one..
    Fretlon Hor
    65 Cleric of &ltHate&gt
    Sullon Zek server
    My stuff

They do Fretlonhor! There are equal in speed Drogmars to the horses.

no they don't.. i have the horse that drops off seru which runs the same speed as the SK and pally AA horse.. i routinely outrun the most expensive horses and drogmars in the game.. my horse sells back to the vendor for MORE than the most expensive horse costs to buy..

go pwn seru for the black horse and emperor for the white horse.. i highly recommend them..
    Fretlon Hor
    65 Cleric of &ltHate&gt
    Sullon Zek server
    My stuff

Still saving up but should have one soon...still trying to decide whether i want a drogmar or a horse
    Drmorph Ineaddict
    40th Cleric of Kane Bayle

I used the glue-factory model horse for ages (nearly a year). I whined one day to my SK friend as he went screaming by me on his horse in Oasis about him being able to go so fast. So we hauled our butts up to SolRo Tower and duo'd for a couple nights to earn some pp to buy me a chain bridle. My horse's brakes are a little squishy and he's a little slow off of the starting line, but well worth every copper I spent on him!

I'm pretty sure someday I'll have one, but I'm not sure if a horse or a drogmor fits better with a human cleric of Hate.

Ysgarlad
    Level 44 cleric
    Keeper of "Innoruuk's Big Book of Hate"