Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A comprehensive Tower of the Frozen Shadow Guide.

Default Re: A comprehensive Tower of the Frozen Shadow Guide.

how i cna add the eq game card to my post?

^ That does not concern the topic at hand.. But you can donate to the forum ($10+) and recieve one if you like by Jarvis, if he is up to it.

teh experienced n00blet

How far as a 36 cleric can I solo? 2nd flr? I'm kinda nervous about dying how do I get to my body?

Larorne
    Perxus

not sure how far you can solo... as to getting to your body..

the keys are soul bound now, so not the pita it used to be. also, all of first floor is undead, as well as second. so you use your lvl 14 (?) invis verses undead to get to your body if you die :-), just drag body to a "safe" place rez and rebuff. i would sugest NOT binding right outside, as tons of the damn wirly things. ToFS is made for clerics :-)

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

Sprinting over the fields, swinging a mighty hammer, cometh Keyera! And she gives a bloodthirsty roar:

"I'm going to bludgeon you into the stuff of nightmares!"

Answered my own question tonight. Husband's ranger and I laid waste to ToFS and had a blast.

We farmed the golems on the 5th floor for velium for a while before heading the rest of the way up. The genie on the 6th floor that you kill for the 7th floor key was light blue to 65 and tried to charm us ("You resist the Vampire Charm spell"). Tserrina was dark blue -- very magic resistant, I couldn't land a Mark or a stun on her, my husband couldn't snare her, she had a ton of HP, but she didn't hit very hard. I never successfully shield-stunned her either. She tried to charm us repeatedly. She dropped a caster/priest neck that would have been to-die-for pre-Luclin (5 wis, 5 int, 5 cha, 40 mana), a mage thingie, and the master key (MINE! har!).

Each key on the way up went onto my key ring and overwrote the last (/key command gave me something like "Tower of Frozen Shadow: 6" at the end). I didn't get a chance to use Tserrina's key; I'll zone in some time soon and use it and see what /key says about it.
    Binkin Anklebane, Exemplar of Bristlebane
    click epic + CH + Virt = less mana than keeping you alive

A small note, if you haven't been there for awhile. The icy floor on the first floor has been altered so that it no longer affects the mobs anymore. You slide just like before, but they scoot across like it wasn't there. Can be a nasty surprise when you go to DoT one of the shades and both aggro and tear across the room at you. Just a lil warning

Have never been here before - may have to pay it a visit! Looks like fun! hehe!
    Thanks for the advice!