Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What does your UI look like?

Default Re: What does your UI look like?

Doh.. I should have resized.. so sorry Jarvis!

Pouncer Anonymous
    Leading Others Towards the Light for 61 Seasons

No worries. Since you host the images yourself, feel free to resize and maintain naming convention to automatically update the post images

I'll have to try that /viewport thing. there were a couple 'dashboard' type UI's I liked to use, but always hated how the screen was still centered nomally so I would always loose viewing area behind the windows at the bottom unless I paged down (which I hated) . I'll try this /viewport thing and see if it re-centers the viewing area.

My cousin uses /viewport to remove the bottom quarter of the screen where he has his windows. I prefer to have the fullscreen so I can see as much as possible. Even if the windows reduce visibility.

As for my UI, in general I use the default UI but I've modified a lot of it to suit my own needs. I used to use the T.King inventory screen, but after LoY I never got back to updating it. I still use the spellbooks though. The buff window and short duration buff window I use are by RobynnMerrilin.

Think I need to redesign my UI in the light of these.....definite need for splitting out chat windows. In a battle I miss so much stuff!
    Regards
    Eder Oftenoom
    57 Tunare Cleric
    VS Server

I am currently useing Oper's UI and am very pleased with it. It isnt completely updated for 6/11 patch but he is working on it.

I am kind of looking for something more where it will show my mana with my hp stats in the group window as well as the spell bar being in the 2x4 horizontal style, though he does not offer that. something larget than 1280x1024 would be nice too. I might try it out with your /viewport tonight, this is the first ive heard of it so~

If anyone finds something w/ 1600+ pixel option, my stats in group window like that, inventory window w/ hotkeys or suck and a copact spell bar, pls let me know. I am still hunting for THE UI and have yet to find it. small buff/spell Icons are wonderfull too. I like the buffs listing the names aswell.

Here is my UI. it can be downloaded here
    Attached Images Attached Images

I use TerminatUI which can be gotten at Eq Stratics plus i have chaged some of the files, made the ui more to my liking .

Last edited by Nighten; 06-21-2004 at 02:09 PM.

where do you guys get your sig/avatar pics of the people in gear... EQ PA huh? They all look similar and there are alot like them, can i get some info?

Baron Magaric Dread Lord of Hate
    ~Sullon Zek~

Go to EQ Pixel Army , then go to the Gnomish Portrait Machine link on her site. From there, just follow the directions, and play around!

Inspired by Alexuus (here) I went to Drakah's website and must say it is my favorite UI site ATM. Anywho, I download his Celtic skin and here is what it looks likes. One of the things I like the most about it, is that I didn't have to do all that INI bullcrap.

Get the UI and look at many more here: Sha`Kahr You will have to register a free account to view the site. But you won't be disappointed.

OH BTW, Hazrick (in the below pic) is my youngest sons Warrior. He had just dye'd his armor and was wanting me to see it.

Cant remember where i got mine, can do a proper pic later, this one only one I have to hand...

Last edited by Renic; 08-01-2003 at 05:33 AM.

I've tried many UIs and come to the conclusion that for me, simple is best. Most of what I use are Drakah's Separates with a couple mods (Hotkeys with Inventory & Clickies as well as the group window that includes myself which are from EQ Interface

Hehe Aanya I downloaded that UI that you talked about in the other thread by T. King. His Celtic one. The window placement is mine though, here's a shot...Thanks for the link by the way!

Just gonna put a link cuz it's pretty big, but I think its hard to see all the little ones

http://rabbis13.homestead.com/files/EQ000001.jpg
    Last edited by ZeatanasTZ; 08-02-2003 at 01:54 AM.

Hehe Zeat thinks my UI is too cluttered....

Kay's UI