Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Items that make us Independent and Versatile

Default Re: Items that make us Independent and Versatile

Still love mine, and use it almost on a daily basis.

i add a little dot potion (dont remember the name), selle for 10pp near bank in pot, very usefull in pvp for prevent mez from chanter) dot up =no mez

Cya
    Last edited by Duracel; 01-19-2004 at 05:01 AM.

Didn't see anyone else list it, but it's a great clicky for anyone to have.
    Shiny Brass Idol, 1 charge of insta-click DA... Great "get out of jail free" item.
    Drops off one of the named Shralok orcs in Highpass, about lvl 20ish and sell relatively cheaply.
    Froglok Priestess of the Faceless One, redeeming souls one scare at a time...

I have to say that the one item I could not live with out is my Cloudy Steel mask. Clicky invis is very nice to have. No more buying potions or mana batteries. I was lucky to win it and have used it plenty. In my opinion it's great for any raiding cleric. The cast time might be long but its well worth it.

I also agree with the Donal bracer it's nice to have an item that will clicky pacify. However at lvl 65 its not much use anymore.
    "Through fire and water. From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak, I fought with the Balrog of Morgoth. Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside."

My Magelo

My favorite click item is Blasing Vambracers. Which with Athen neck makes me having 17pts DS for Duels/soloing. Add to this DS potion and I have ummm.. 50 DS.

Its not hard to find clueless melee to duel and make fun on him withall these DS thing, especially rogue .

This DS is also targetable, so you can DS tank in exp gorups just for fun and DS charmed pet for uber additional of DPS

I dunno, but I really like to have this item, which very rare goes to cleric tho, cose drops from epicmob. I like to linking it to tanks and tease them ets

PS. WTB that Shield with insta-levi effect from CT.. wish someone will sell it on Kane Bayle I don't feel patient enouth to camp it ;/

-==:::{ My Phat Lewts }:::==-

It's a good thing Clerics have magical means of reviving a character.
    Imagine giving mouth to mouth to an ogre.

I see alot of gear for all the upper level guys, but I am still in my first few weeks of playing and still really trying to get a good feel for the game. What items would you recommend for the low guys who can only save about 10-15 plat a session.

Dyschord,

You forgot the reward for the Mirandas Dice quest in Stonebrunt in your snare/root/crowd control list.

Ball of Burlap Yarn: 4 Charges Snare.

Works great in PvP. Guildies have used this successfully on level 65 pkers with no problems. It's either irresistable or the resist level must be very high to them to resist it. (Or maybe the 65s it's been used on have just had really sucky resists, but since everyone maxes MR ASAP on PvP servers I doubt it)

Well you guys pretty much covered all the bases id have to say the best 2 though are the horse and Jboots thoguh. Although if you havent seen the fabled journeymans boots over in Lguk yet you should get a pair of those....no quest drop off some skele (undead =0) and i think the effect is a bit faster. best news is the moibs is soloable at lie lvl 62 i think i was, but he was easy you could prob get him if you are 55+. decent stats on the boots too mine were better at the time when i got them but they are decent enough to wear

Regular J Boots have the effect of JourneymanBoots which is a 35% run/walk speed increase. Fabled J Boots have the effect of Bootstrutter's Blessing which is a 50% run/walk speed increase. 50% is just shy of the best SoW you can get in game (tops off at 55%).
    Bolerio Aydelosmios
    63 dorf cleric
    Tunare

Girdle of Intense Durability is a right click 15 point damage shield that stacks with all major damage shields. Add in the +5 from Orb of Reflective Energy and you have a 20 point self ds at all times.
    Shield from fearplane for right click aura of battle, bracer of the hidden. Kivra's skin of flame potions are neat to.
    I no longer know who I am and I feel like the ghost of a total stranger.
    65 Archon of Defiant
    Dark Elf
    Vallon Zek
    Magelo

I have two clickies that seem to help.

Donnel's Vembraces of Mourning (or what ever it is called) nice right clicky Valor.. I use it n pets and such in our support groups in raids...

Donnels Breastplate (of something or another) CH right licky takes forever to actually cast, but it is nice to have a heal when you need it... Just gotta figure out the timing. hehe Had to run for days when I miss timed it with my last tank... Ouch!

Anyway, that is all I have that I find useful.

Heiun Tosscobble
    60 Cleric of Bristlebane
    Xegony

I like these armguards

The mark is even better than Mark of the righteous. (Clicky is 35 DS whereas MoTR is 34 DS)

And at lower level it's better to save some more cash for spells than for gear. Gear will more easily come with levels and gets more important as you level.

dragon Re: Items that make us Independent and Versatile

I like to use Ring of the Shissar myself. A little bit of a quest but it has decent stats nice effect and it's key to the Emperor of Ssra.

Ring of the Shissar
    LORE ITEM MAGIC ITEM NO DROP
    Weight: 0.1 Size: MEDIUM
    Slot: FINGERS
    AC: +8 Sta: +4 Wis: +4 Int: +4 HP: +80 Mana: +65
    Classes: All Classes
    Races: All Races
    Slot 1: Type 7
    Required: Yes

Focus Effect: Enhancement Haste III

Rarity: Very Rare

Level to Attain: 60

I'm suprised with all the time this thread has been running, nobody has mentioned one of my favorite item for combat.
    I name The journeyman's walking stick ! Very usefull item when you solo tough mobs... I like to solo named, Velious dragons in Western wastes and stuff, you need that stick !
    Another usefull one is the Worker sledgemallet ports you to the overthere quite close to a PoK book.

Good luck soloing
    Last edited by Formenos; 09-27-2004 at 09:14 PM.
    [66 Cleric ] Diviner Formenos SoulMender

I have a question that would fall into this category. Is there an item that can track creatures for you or has the ability? Thanx

the signature on level is wrong...35 now
    Last edited by Quaos; 10-15-2004 at 07:44 PM.
    Quaos-
    /65th Archon/
    51 AA's
    Looking For Guild
    ~Rathe(Karana) Server~
    Magelo needs update desperately
    vvv
    http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1140095