Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Temperance Quest spoiler

Default Re: Temperance Quest spoiler

That happened to me and my friend as a prank while I was afk FD pulled the male to the female spawn point and the female spawned a minute after. I had camped for 8 hours so maybe it was a coincidence.
    Quaos-
    /65th Archon/
    51 AA's
    Looking For Guild
    ~Rathe(Karana) Server~
    Magelo needs update desperately
    vvv
    http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1140095

I just did the quest, killing the PH and then the underwater spawn. The next spawn at -840 was her. Thanks!

Woot. We had a blast last night gettign this spell. Me(lvl 27 hehe), another cleric(33?),big bro warrior from guild(70), another 54 warrior i had just met went to dulak. The two warriors beat the crap out of ship tw and attached dock for two cycles when emblem popped on a dock person. then a 2nd one(for other cleric) dropped north side. we both got our drops. did turn in then we headed back to the beach where the 54 had to go so it was two clerics and 70 warrior who pulled everything in zone that wasnt being camped and kille dit all till female spawned twice for us. prolly wasnt 3 beach cycles total. WOOT, i got my temp, now i just need 12.5 more levels to use it hehe. i know it was cheap, but it was still fun.
    Hi there! Names Kirryinia. I don't care whether you love me or hate me, but never forget I am the one that keeps your @$$ alive!

Kirryinia Luvintouch~~Temporarily Retired
    Future Vicar of Tunare
    42nd Season and Now a Temperance Giver

Haha Gratz to ya

Btw Gunthak is a HoT zone for lvl 40-45 too, so exp should rock for you.

lol i was unable to get exp as i was grouped with a 70 war but i plan on heading to the beach at 30 to catch a pickup group. i am currently camping at DSP and getting 1% per kill in partial groups. i figure prolly 2% in full groups. but yeah, i used to HATE gunthak because first time i was there, tried to run to dulak, invis dropped i already had a train behind me then the mystics in the little town rooted me. it was NOT fun.
    Hi there! Names Kirryinia. I don't care whether you love me or hate me, but never forget I am the one that keeps your @$$ alive!

Kirryinia Luvintouch~~Temporarily Retired
    Future Vicar of Tunare
    42nd Season and Now a Temperance Giver