Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Temperance Quest spoiler

Default Re: Temperance Quest spoiler

I finally got up off my butt and made my younger brother get it for me while I was at work. I told him to get it for me Wednesday night, and by the end of our field day cleanup I had Temperance right there in my spellbook.
    Become a minion today! Fall to the cuteness of the kitties!
    So shonen it frikkin' hurts.
    "Matter flows from place to place and momentarily comes together to be you, Some people find that thought disturbing, I find the reality thrilling."
    - Dr Richard Dawkins

Wanna say thanks for everyone who posted info here, was dead on correct. Solo'd all the mobs (most greenies). Cleared 2 boats for the drop. Took 3 kills of the skele PH for me.
    67 Cleric
    Co-Leader
    League of Levity
    The Rathe
    My Gear

I did this quest over the weekend with my 42 cleric who dinged to 43 soloing in Gunthak to get the spirit to pop. I did it a little cheezy. I parked my cleric at the zone in of dulak then fired up my mage. Took my mage to the Stormwave dock and /ooc that i was killing with predjudice until I got my deepwater emblem for my cleric and that if one dropped please let me know.

I sent my pet after the the first engineer on the dock and she dropped the emblem. I camped and ran Norvik over to loot. I then thanked the zone and let them know I was no longer on the look out for it.

I then ran Norvik over to the lighthouse and did the turn in where he got the return item. Then it was off to the beach. I invised to undead and to my surprise there was a scorpion hiding along the wall waiting for some idiot (me) to come by with invis to undead on. He attacked me and I had to melee him down. I re-invised and ran to the spot near the beached ship -840 -675. Just like everyone has posted. I killed the place holder which turned out to be a pretty good fite. I then re-invised and ran to the water to kill the underwater skell at -22 -520, having read that it could help trigger the spirit on the next spawn. I killed him and ran back. BTW he seems to be a bit tougher than the normal beach crap. I ran back to the spot where the spirit would pop and medded up. Then killed one or 2 others around the area just for the experience. Eventually I got a pop but it was not the spirit. I did this cycle once more and still just got another skell at the spot near the boat. Then I just concentrated on killing the place holder and anyone else in the area that I thought I could kill and still be set when I get a pop. I went through 5 cylcles total so I was there about an hour and the spirit popped for me. During the process I leveled to 43 and got a new spell to mem when I level again. All In all a fun adventure.

Hi, I'm new to the website.

I finished this quest a few days ago and am making a good bit of money selling Temp. Anywhere from 30 to 40pp a cast in the POk.

How much does it go for on "blue" servers?
    54th Level Cleric

My Magelo

Curita said in post #49 :
    How much does it go for on "blue" servers?
    When I'm killing time on Karana, waiting for a group or raid to form, I'll open up a Temp shop in PoK or at one of the Wayfarer camps and advertise that "donations are appreciated, but not required. I do ask that you cover the cost of my peridot, or bring your own."

I average about 25-30p per cast, and can make about 500p an hour, after deducting the cost of my dots.
    Evanya Fleurdemorte (wanna check out my stuff?)
    Level 58 Dark Elf Cleric of Innoruuk
    Silver Daggers, The Rathe

Before you judge someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you judge them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

That's not bad at all.

{rolleyes}
    54th Level Cleric

My Magelo

ok I read that the emblem drops in Gunthak too off A Troll Marauder and a Troll Plunderer around the fort area. Is this true? and if so how rare are those two mobs?

The mobs close to the fort in gunthak drop "a vial of gunthak gulf water" (?-something like that) for thes second clr-LoY-spellquest: the spell "Pureblood".

I camped the fort several times for that component, killing everything in the fort area and canĀ“t remember one emblem dropping.

It is a very very rare component. I would suggest going to the boats. I got two there in just a couple of hours and my friend and I did the entire quests in about 3 hours.

ok thanks. how often does that vile for Pure Blood drop though cause it seems like an awesome spell

It is rare. as always you may get lucky, but without that expect to kill 100+ mobs at the fort.

Btw. Druids get the same spell and can forage the (no drop) vial. And for them it is a common, maybe uncommon forage in Gunthak - no risk and about an hour of foraging at most

Hey guys, first time post here. Just wanted to say thanks for the info on this, it made it nice and easy. I went into Dulak with my cleric (level 40 at the time) and my level 63 necro. Did an OOC and within seconds got a reply saying the emblem is on the deck of the Lady. Ripped my way up there with my nec and looted it with Dahc with less then a minute to spare on the corpse. In Gunthak I only had to kill the placeholder 1 time before the Erudite Spirit popped. Thanks again guys. I'm now 41 and half way to 42. Can't wait to scribe this one!
    Dahc Rameg
    Worshiper of Innoruuk
    Level 56 Templar

Magelo

yea i kinda wish that they still used peridots now some people expect us to temp for free well how is a cleric sopposed to make a living i dont know and the people who donate good amounts are usualy highenough for Virtue and the wont take temp as an exception i just cant wait till 60 Aeoglisim woot then 2 lvls late VIRTUE WOOT WOOT
    May the Power of Rodocit Nife protect us all and Norrath with us.

The Venerable Mathrics Archon of the 68th Circle
    http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1148109

I've been camping the erudite spirit for the past 2.5 hours and nothing I have the right loc and the male erudite has been up for the past day or so! Argh!

Patience, young padawan.... the female spirit will show in time....

Tam's Stuff
    Lv 79 Cleric - Veeshan's Fury