Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where to Fight (lvl 60 - 65) PoP

skull1 Where to Fight (lvl 60 - 65) PoP

Use this thread to discuss good places for a cleric lvl 60 to 65 to fight. This relates to the new addon, Planes of Power.

Feel free to include soloing guides, mobs, locations etc.

go in FG and kill the lvl 60 mobs in caves pretty good XP at 60
    Exarch Waza
    Archon of The Celestial Rapture
    Kane Bayle Server

In Maiden's eye I noticed that the Bats turn light blue at 61.

You can take a good single group and fight in Plane of Innovation fairly well, just try to get further in as fast as possible, that place trains so much it makes Karnors look easy.

Plane of Nightmare is AMAZING exp. Go there if you have a WELL balanced group or a moderately balanced /raid of 2+ groups. I'd say it's double the exp of Plane of Innovation.

Just watch out for the Hobgoblins, they seem to have an "Ambush" tactic where they warp right on top of you out of nowhere and double hit for 380+. I haven't been able to single pull em yet with my 61 Necro and a small number of them ate our 3 groups REAL fast. They are also immune to Root/Snare and appear to be highly resistant to Mez. (At least rapture didn't stick.)

Oh.. and the entrance to the Plane of Nightmare is at loc -200, -1200 in Plane of Tranquility. In between some buildings there are some barrels on the ground. Jump into the barrels and click the side of them.

FG always was terrible for xp for me, unless you go to the royals where you're killing lvl 60s every 4 mobs (and they're easy).

Plane of Innovation is the place for me. 1 hr took me from 0 to 6% exp into 61 and from 36 to 53% AA. Was with a full group of fairly talented players, we just crawled through there. I had xp/aa to 60/40, as levels I think are more important for me again now.

Plane of Inovation was nice
    Exarch Lillyy Llu 65 Archon Bertoxxulous
    "Why be good when it is so easy to be bad?"
    Sage Aanaelen Llu 65 Arcanist
    Lilzz Llu 65 Feral Lord

Plane of Disease, in castle courtyard... this is where I blazed through 58 and 59 quite easily.. I must say the experience is awesome...

Another really good spot is the spiders in Plane of Nightmare. Around loc -1500, -200 ... Spiders here hit hard and give awesome exp. They also tend to drop the parchments everybody are looking for.

PoV inner caves hands down is my favorite spot...AMAZING exp(like 2.5% aa every kill!) plus parchments(only ethereal) are very common..plus u can get talon's which sell for around 2k on povar for those ring of gallantry (sp?). PoS is also amazing exp but on povar i don't usually find too many pick up gruops there during the time i play.

Jjlent- 61 Dwarf Cleric
    Malteco- 44 Human Monk
    Povar
    Jjlent Buffhealer- 57 Dorf Cleric
    Malteco Holyfists- 41 Human Monk
    Povar

Im not flagged for 2nd tier yet and am only 57 but i just wanted to add my opinion here too!
    I love PoN the best, and I hear PoD is better exp then that but always seem to have bad luck in that zone.
    PoI is fun but keeps ya moving no really set camps that ive noticed without going inside the factory.
    Can't wait for trials and 2nd tier planes
    Sycotica Derezza
    61st High Priestess of Innoruuk
    Ellroisi Marr

If you have a Hammer of the Sun and Pacification, you can root + DOT undeads solo. 7.5% AA exp per kill or so.
    I'm going from 0 to drunk in 20 dollars

Plane of Valor and Plane of Storms, best xp ive ever gotten. You need to be flagged by the exe tribunal and pass! Good Luck! 1 blue bar on aa a kill and 1% xp on lvl so far.
    Lilzz Llu 65 Feral Lord

We put up an overview of the different trials in Plane of Justice which should leave you a little more prepared for the task at hand.

http://www.eqcleric.com/sections.php...ticle&artid=48

Completing any of the trials, and following the quest outline, will flag you for Plane of Valor and Plane of Storms.

remember exe is the easiest btw
    4 waves last is like a min vindi i would say
    Lilzz Llu 65 Feral Lord

POV is easily the best exp to get from 61-65. Some POS spots are somewhat comparable but nothing beats the exp in PoV, especially the inside caves group. You'll get razorfiend talons, metallic liquid, valorium and all kinds of good stuff as well. Mobs don't hit for that much really. Repops are fast and the mobs are all melee. Heaven on Norrath.

PoV inner caves or Lever group is awesome xp. If you are flagged for BoT or CoD both are great xp as well. BoT you have a shot at spectral drops too which is an added bonus.