Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Where to Fight (lvl 60 - 65) PoP

Default Re: Where to Fight (lvl 60 - 65) PoP

!
    PoMischief, Alice in Wonderland area. Very nice spot for all the non-elemental flagged peeps (like me ). Bring you own group, and get a map at www.planeofmischief.com
    I agree Brokan, Ample Ape/Behemoth Bunny camp in Plane of Mischief is the second best aa xp in the game after EP experience. There are alot of other nice loots that come from PoM too, check em out on alla's
    Last edited by Aandayr; 07-08-2004 at 10:49 AM.
    WTB Slow!!!!!!!
    oom
    omg, now the Shaman's complaining about having to heal

Daeirmon said in post #43 :
    what/where is spirits camp in hoh?
    It's in the temple in the SE corner of the zone. Just kill the white suits of armour on the ground floor. Nothing sees invis on your way. Pacify, pull to a corner with a DoT, root and stack another DoT or two. Keep it rooted and keeps DoT's on it and sit back and watch it die. GL with it. It's great exp.
    Click for Magelo Profile

For the best (some would say 2nd best) xp in the elementals get a 9.5-10k+ tank (buffed of course) with a FD puller and some kind of slower and hit Regrua in water.

It's not mindless kiting like C2 in fire and the xp makes earth look pathetic. Quad 1300+flurry named can spice things up and you get some nice named spawning toys for you.

You can basically invis all the way down assuming you pacify the Triloun Champions on the way down. Allakhazams has a full listing of the named drops down there, Hraquis Magus/chieftan and Regrua Protector/Overlord all have PH's down there.

The best part? 7% aa a kill and absolutely nobody else in the zone on a normal day. Want to put your pull messages in OOC? Feel free, there won't be anybody else to complain. It's a more laid back xp camp with some damn fine xp.

Where to fight? Well I'd say Earth, duo just fine at entrance or if you get a few more you can do the ledge down to the left. Fire, you will die horribly if you try to solo the spirit steeds. Their regen and resistance against root > you. Been there, done that. You can do the lesser steeds no problem but they're light blue and thus=crap for exp. Get into the camp with the 2 charm birds nearby or tables.
    Maosess CorpusInvictus
    70 Priestess of The Tribunal

Well as I agree with all of the above, I did find plane of hate to be excellent exp from 62-65. I hit all those lvls in that zone, Tier 4 obviously. Also the AA exp is incredible there as well. I did lvl 65 in plane of hate in maybe 6 hours, and made some good loot as well.
    Have fun and be well.
    Blessed Be.

I use the dots and have solo'd the steeds in Field 1 of fire for a while now (yes the big horses, not the DC pets). Yeah they have high MR, just load 2 stuns, 2 dots, root, heals and barriers. I have a journeyman's stick and usually just HoT myself and mix it up in hand to hand to get them tash'd. It's a challenging solo, and I guess that's why I like it there so much. =)

I'm not sure if it was mentioned before, but you could try soloing a LDON MM dungon. Good chunk of the mobs are undead.
    http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1118514

Been camping Plane of Hate lately with various members of my guild and folks we have met along the way. Found there is a quest there in 3 stages that the final part you recieve an aug for +3 mana regen. The same quest, using different componets, works for other classes as well, so great incentive when folks are bored and just want an easy fun time. It is also mq able quest for same class base, ie wisdom casters can mq for wisdom casters. Experience is not rapid but, it is steady at entrance. Also, undead dots are a great addition since majority of mobs are undead. It is also a great oppertunity to get familiar with the zone and groups in your guild for raid techniques. Drops pay for, and then some, for the cost of the stones needed to get into zone.
    Biddy
    Play Fair, Play Fun

For me I'd go to PoS and get the BoT access quest done and head there. Or stay in PoV untill you hit level 62 then head into BoT at least untill level 64 or 65. Its pretty easy to get a group there and you can also work on your BoT tower key while getting XP or AA. Theres also some loot that drops there from nameds and the nameds there are pretty easy as far as nameds go. Another good spot if you want to farm some loot to make some plat is the Pit in PoTactics. Thats where the Tacticians Bulwark, War Marshalls Bladed Staff,War Magus' Arrow Guard drop also lots of SPs drop there.

Fifteenofive Isnotadruid
    Level 63 High Priest
    Nameless Server

I would say give it a shot worse case is you have to rez yourself and get new buffs

Jardean Dragoonmount-75th lvl Druid Of Amichi

Unless they changed it, you cannot Root PoV undead mobs; they are immune to the cleric line.

Crystilla
    EQ Round Table Member
    Devoted Brell serving wench
    Valorguard / Erollisi Marr server