Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where to Fight (lvl 60 - 65) PoP

Default Re: Where to Fight (lvl 60 - 65) PoP

I would say Earth is nice Experience. Also Plane of Fire at 2nd Castle

C u
    Last edited by Oculus; 10-26-2003 at 05:23 AM.

anyone have suggestions for a cleric lvl 63 to solo - is this even possible? I think I solo'd in my 30's and later 40's but not since. I thought about skells in the Grey but always camped for shards. ty mari

Depends on your equipment, mostly. At 65, you can solo the white spirits camp in HoH with pacification. There isn't anywhere I would really consider good exp.

The sun revenants are one of your best options. You can also get exp off the mobs in Nadox, a number of which are undead; try the Hate's Fury zoneline. I don't know what the exp is like there, but the mobs were actually blue and light blue (before the patch that helped low-end mobs) on 65. The same goes for Karnor's basement. In both those cases, though, they can't be above 55 because I've been able to fear them.
    Only the exceptions can be exceptional.

Friends don't let friends do tradeskills. (tm)

Tactics pit is great. Just put out some slop for the piglet while you are at it and get yourself some nice cash loot drops as well (Marshall's war bladed staff, tactician's bulwark, among other items usually that sell for about 10k on Xegony).

For groups I would have to say PoEarth ( hehe I get to pull here =) ) I get an AA every 40 min here with a good group. PoTatics pit is pretty good if you are not EP flagged. Chanter with charm and a healer np.

Tashiar Invictusmorbious
    Archon and Poopmaster
    Five Rings

To answer the question about solo'ing at 63...

Chardok, Seb, Charsis.. any high lvl zone with undead (non-pop)

Now, for those that are adventurous or daring (and lvl 65) HoH undead are solo'able, *IF* you know your class. I have done it. Fun as hell wondering who is going to win.

For level 65 solo, HoH NRU (near right upper) is full of undead---root and rot. The other spot with is not near as hard, but requires pacification to split, is the castle in PoD. Invis up and run to PoD courtyard, pacify the 2 firebone magi's at the door, and move inside to the 1st landing on the stairs. Then paci pull one of the 2 at the door, root and rot---yup they are undead. Are 2 more at the next landing (F9 out around the corner to /tar) and 2 more at the very top of the stairs. No one hunt there unless there is a Grummus raid. About 3% AA per kill. Not the 6% in HoH but if your not flagged or that camp is taken will give ya something to do.
    67 Cleric
    Co-Leader
    League of Levity
    The Rathe
    My Gear

In a group -- new Plane of Hate, "tier 4" named cycle. Ye gods but the exp is amazing. My group was saying they were getting about an AA per hour. I got 40 percent of 64 in a few hours. Loot's good too! The mobs hit harder than BoT trash though, so be prepared for that.

Also in a group, new Droga -- the mobs in the deepest part are lvl 60-61. An AA every 90 mins or so.
    Binkin Anklebane, Exemplar of Bristlebane
    click epic + CH + Virt = less mana than keeping you alive

PoMischief, Alice in Wonderland area. Very nice spot for all the non-elemental flagged peeps (like me ). Bring you own group, and get a map at www.planeofmischief.com
    Nothing on the way sees thru invis, except the named mobs. So if something en route pops your invis, stop, kill it and get the lewt! Only restriction is the normal planes level 46+ restriction.

And you get to kill tiny bunnies that hit for 500+, what more could you want

Xp puts BoT to shame, no casters, no 1500DD procs, all straight up melee, couple of named that can drop some stuff (most no_drop tho and mostly int caster stuff, but happy friends are also very important).
    And no annoying eBayed gitz in /ooc ! (no I don't like BoT....can you tell?)

Haven't really checked the other camps in PoM yet, but will do soon!
    Brokan Silensse
    Xegony Server

Parah said in post #10 :
    If you have a Hammer of the Sun and Pacification, you can root + DOT undeads solo. 7.5% AA exp per kill or so.
    hammer of the sun?

EDIT: NM looked it up hehe
    Last edited by Daeirmon; 03-01-2004 at 07:08 AM.

65th season Priest of Innoruuk
    Southern Legion
    Tribunal server

The Best places to get exp would be Plane of Earth at the zone in or Plane of Fire..the table camp..PoFire is the best tho can get like almost a blue of AA in 1 kill....But if ur not Elemental flagged ..i guess Plane of Disease from 55-60 then Plane of Valor East wall or West wall but Inner camp has the best exp.60-63.....Then of course from 63-65 i would go to the New Age Karnors Castle AkA Torden,the Bastion of Thunder(BoT)....Becareful Tho the trains are rough...And Remember Friends dont let friends train
    Baneco
    Five Rings
    "You have been Weighed,You have been measured,And you have been found wanting"

I love HOH !!!

On my server when I log into HOH and do a camp check all you ever see called back as camped is GY . The rest of the zone is ushly open for my pick of camp , as everyone wants to go to BOT and win Ornate . I had many people ask me why I bother with HOH when BOT is as good exp and better loot. My anwser is simple , no fighting for camps and you do get about the same exp and I have had 3 Girdle of Mithaniel`s and 1 windblade drop in 2 days . The belts sell for 50 to 60k on my server and the WB anywhere from 30 to 70k , So loot isnt so bad either .
    Last edited by Fairys`Tea; 03-01-2004 at 02:01 PM.

what/where is spirits camp in hoh?

65th season Priest of Innoruuk
    Southern Legion
    Tribunal server

lvl in PoV East and West camps is the best XP up to lvl 62. BoT is the best xp after that. PoV inner is faster pulls and easy to get them seperated but not the same xp as East and West. In BoT you get awesome XP as well as Diamonds and other gems for great money. Names up all the time in BoT and they drop Ornate Gear patterns and molds.
    Zzirus Vvirus
    The Melee Cleric that likes to nuke. (If I am FoM...hehe)

Best for level 62+ is BoT. No need flag