Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Where to Fight (lvl 50 - 60)

Default Re: Where to Fight (lvl 50 - 60)

GE? i get great exp there solo. fast easy kills. so might be good for that type of duo.

maybe sebilis or CT as well. both are now hot zones.

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

Sprinting over the fields, swinging a mighty hammer, cometh Keyera! And she gives a bloodthirsty roar:

"I'm going to bludgeon you into the stuff of nightmares!"

Well, i thought i would let everyone know about a success story and a good zone.

I ended up going to WW to find and kill the genie. I did the side quest and went to Sol Ro Tower. I went from level 55 -> 56 in about 3 hours with me, cleric, and a ranger friend. On top of this, we were the ONLY ones in the zone so no camp check mob stealing crap. Got 5 ornate patterns, 8.8k pp in diamonds alone, as well as 3 ethereal and 2 spectral parchments.

Morale of the story...

PoV is good....Sol Ro is MUCH better

Did try GE and CT, and quickly got VERY irritated with some of the stupid people in those zones. The xp was good, but not worth the problem imo. I will try back at a later point in time though! Thanks so much for the advice!

My cleric is 56 and is getting XP in one of three ways.

1. Grouping in Veksar.
    2. Duoing in Veksar with my necro 53.
    3. Being mem blur PL:ed with my 75 enchanter.

I have tried option 3 on Tower of Sol Ro, PoJ and Veksar. The XP is fastest in Veksar.

My camp is the named room prior to the baths (just after the submergerged tunnel).
    The mobs are DB to my cleric and th fighting goes like this.

Chanter pulls with slow, cripples, tashes, autoattack and nukes as close to death as possible (sometimes one gets an untimely crit). Cleric casts pet hammer, autoattack (for skill ups). When hp of mob is in range chanter cast mem blur and cleric nukes. One or two nukes is sufficient.

After mem blur the mob typicly wails on my cleric who got her back against the wall for less interupts. She gets down to 80% HP, gets skill ups on offense ans defense also she gets all the XP. Still it is not 1% per kill.

I figure I will look up white/yellow mobs and do the same with a twist. I skip the hammer, mem blur the mob while enchanter is close for aggro, root and throw a fresh set of debuffs on for solid aggro. Now my cleric can try an undead dot. The reasoning is that I think the nobles (for instance) will hit her a lot harder and I think the dot will keep her off aggro.

Any tips or feedback on hot to get her to 60's fast? I get her grouped when I can so my healing skills and hers is acceptable.

Nosfera said in post #77 :
    Well, i thought i would let everyone know about a success story and a good zone.

I ended up going to WW to find and kill the genie. I did the side quest and went to Sol Ro Tower. I went from level 55 -> 56 in about 3 hours with me, cleric, and a ranger friend. On top of this, we were the ONLY ones in the zone so no camp check mob stealing crap. Got 5 ornate patterns, 8.8k pp in diamonds alone, as well as 3 ethereal and 2 spectral parchments.

Morale of the story...

PoV is good....Sol Ro is MUCH better

Did try GE and CT, and quickly got VERY irritated with some of the stupid people in those zones. The xp was good, but not worth the problem imo. I will try back at a later point in time though! Thanks so much for the advice!
    Where do you fight in SolRo? Could you give a little more detail on what can be hunted and what will just smack ya?

Claielf

I did just do entrance guards. I got my vleric to 64 fast enough by going to the Steppes with a 2-boxing mate. Thanks for the response I had forgotten about this thread. /blush