Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Where to Fight (lvl 50 - 60)

Default Re: Where to Fight (lvl 50 - 60)

quick question.. where exactly is Plane of Torment? lol
    With this post..I am one post closer to Jarvis's post count!
    The Gnome's Gear

The Plane of Torment is a Tier 2 PoP - Zone, open fpr 55+ without Flag.

The zi is close to the PoK-Stone in PoTranq: If You open your map, 4 buildings form a "cross". The westernmost of them holds the PoK Stone. The Zi to Torment is between those buildings where all 4 meet.

I got a request to group in PoN at 59. I was thinking the exp would be slow at that level but as nothing else looked promising, I decided to go along. I am glad I did as we were camping the hobgoblins and the exp rolled in quite nicely at 59. Not as much as PoS dillo camp but nice none the less. Good hunting!

Is there somewhere where i can hunt? I am a 54 cleric and pretty well equiped. I would really like to make some money while leveling. Every where i go i either cant find a group or cant solo

I don't know if this has been mentioned but Grieg's End is great for exp and you can actually LFG there. The loot isn't great even though named randomly pop up all over the place. Money is a little below average as well. Still the exp for 47-55 is killer and you might be able to find a group at 47 there being a cleric and all. Hope this helps.

Also, of the places you all have recommended, which ones can you go LFG in?

It's now December 16 2004 after a LONG patch and another at night ( in EST) What are the new hot spots. How do you get there? and What are the strategys?

Thank you all.
    Quaos-
    /65th Archon/
    51 AA's
    Looking For Guild
    ~Rathe(Karana) Server~
    Magelo needs update desperately
    vvv
    http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1140095

I don't know what Katta is like, but Umbral is both a pain to get to, and slow killing unless you have huge amounts of DPS in your group. We had me, 2 pallys a shaman and a monk. And it was taking >3 minutes to down each creature.
    EverQuest:
    Master Goggwin Shadowsmite 65th Halfling Cleric
    Apostle Zabatiz Shadowfist 70th Iksar Monk
    Both of Torvonnilous

We'll I just re patched wrote down the new hot zones because GE my LOVE since 51 (I'm now 53) has been deserted. I'm headed to Katta now...
    Quaos-
    /65th Archon/
    51 AA's
    Looking For Guild
    ~Rathe(Karana) Server~
    vvv

Ok quick update...I made it to Katta and was only one in their but i decided to explore and was swimming and finally I found the undead graveyard. One don't jump in the water its a pain to get anywhere. But once you find the graveyard you get mummy's and corpses to spawn by just running around in it. A druid asked me about 10min in if I wanted to group and we were both their for the same reason which was to check out this new hot zone and fiugred there would be large amounts of people. Well we were wrong...only 2 in their...and the xp was not what you call HOT. The bad thing about the new hot zones for this level is a pain to get to so I'm not POSITIVE what I'm going to do. Although yesterday my new guild had a raid with about 2 groups of 3-4each and the xp was very good and a Paly can pacify pull well. Although we had a 70shammy which helped it went very well with no casualties. I'll keep what i find for best xp at this level up to date after going through this patch.

See ya around all

Edit: sorry guild raid was in Droga and that is a very good place for xp. AND PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU FIND FOR GOOD XP< STRATEGYS FOR IT><HOW TO GET THEIR> ECT after the path of 12/15
    Last edited by Quaos; 12-16-2004 at 09:59 PM.
    Quaos-
    /65th Archon/
    51 AA's
    Looking For Guild
    ~Rathe(Karana) Server~
    vvv

Took my 52 monk to SolB bugs and bats, the lava duct crawlers were handing over about 1.5-2 % every kill. Don't know how it'll be in 53, as I logged off after dinging. (Goggwin was healing out of group)

B&B would be doable for a cleric + one melee, and I imagine it'd be nice exp. Wouldn't try it solo at that level though.
    EverQuest:
    Master Goggwin Shadowsmite 65th Halfling Cleric
    Apostle Zabatiz Shadowfist 70th Iksar Monk
    Both of Torvonnilous

I found Bloodfields to be decent xp for the 50s, spent quite a few levels there, with a full grp the kills are fast and the mobs die easy. With a partial grp a little slower but with the right stragity ver managable, My last night there, Me a mage and a chanter took out Priest wisen,(and yes i was the tank and healer) just to give example of how easy they are killed. at 55 some not all will con yellow, The warriors will con red. I stayed there till the Warriors was blue, then moved on =) but excellent AA xp as well...Plus a couple of nice items drop within the first few halls of bloodfields..
    Priest Coaidiel Ovhate
    75 Cleric of the Rathe

(admin edit) We do not permit advertising of this nature on this website. Thus the orginal content was removed.

Thank you,

Auroralee Borealis
    Last edited by Auroralee; 08-25-2005 at 07:12 PM.

snake Re: Where to Fight (lvl 50 - 60)

Hey all, just thought i'd put my opionion out there. Someone earlier asked when to do PoI. I was at the entrance in PoI as MH from lvl 46 to about 48 or so. after that i was kinda PLed by a friend clr from 48-50 but after that i went to PoValor (Had key since 46) and tried my hand at OC... now i know alot of people arent as high on mana as my char and some are higher... just depends on your gear... I was MH had 4 people (Me, a 62 SK, 60 Rng, and a 59 Wizie) we had no slow and the SK had decent amount of hp for his level. never went below 40m till we had a bad pull. Mage had pet OT and the Rng kited the other... Mage died cuz the Rng got stunned and dropped from 90% to 40 in a matter of milliseconds. Mage pet also died and the mage was afking in and out and died but we pulled together and went on till i dinged 52.... nice xp... very nice.

PS. i know the Magelo isnt up to date but cant log on for some reason.... ohh well.
    "Take the time to mend others and you shall be rewarded with an empty blue bar."
    My Crappy Clr:
    http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1147536

The Deep is good fast XP, PoValor is great (Highly reccommend a slower LOL).
    Mistress Quenthel Arman'Daethre
    Fire Knives Guild Leader
    57 Dark Elf Templar of Innorruk
    Bertoxxulous (Thoxule Paells)
    View my Magelo profile here!

Where would everyone recomend that a 55 cleric hunt? I duo her with my 70 SK and damage isnt really an issue. I have duo'd in WoS but the xp there wasnt that great for the time it took to down a mob. I am going to try PoV outer tonight, but the xp i was getting from the other mobs that wander in the first area wasnt that impressive either.

Anyone have any suggestions about where to go? Im looking for fastest xp possible. Will most likely be duoing for the majority of the xp. NC is good but it as well isnt that incredibly fast. Not doing AA's till i hit 70, so that wont be an issue with leeching the xp.

SK has 14k with viction/self buffs - cleric is semi gimp, but has close to 5k mana i think.

Thanks for any advice!