Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Where to Fight (lvl 50 - 60)

Default Re: Where to Fight (lvl 50 - 60)

Solo Exp - Basement area of seb where the undead are. The Grey rocks for solo exp

Group Exp - Chardok, Velks, KC (yick), POI entrance, I always loved to AE sebilis...

Try the new zone, Veksar, at the bottom of Lake of Ill Omen. Most mobs are undead, and those that aren't are typically summoned (Golems). Good group xp at level 54 at least.

Just left Droga after several hours and group changes.. IT IS GREAT. At 55 most mobs where white or higher as we progressed into the zone. Lots of 56+ mobs and they seem to be whimps for the most part. Loots was so so.. about 300pp for me in 3-4 hours. But I got over a 8 blues with two deaths. Im going back as often as I can .

I'm thinking that the castle stairs in PoD can't be beat pre-60...stupid fast exp

gonna try and get a good seb grp tonight need some coin...
    Sadyir BlessedLevel 55 Templar

Im currently lvl 57, and have been grouping with guildies in PoS. All I can say is wow. The exp rocks here. Usually have a shammy, pally or war, BL and a rgr with me and the exp is just super fast. We have been doin the Dillo camp and long as you paci them you can single pull them, and when you run out just pull a wandering rock or cactus. FYI most of my group are usually 60+ though.
    Kanati
    Jedi Healer of Bertox
    "Changing tanks minds is easy young padowan"

**Thinking of coming back.... WoW is not so WoW anymore.**

what level can a cleric do PoI?
    Holymedic - templar of 55,000,000 crushbone belts

Bonecrushur - cler- I mean, "exotic paladin" of open mindedness

I was doing okay last night at 56...well, until the Chanter accidentally pulled a train. Whoops. Why is it always me that dies? I thought the meatshields were supposed to die that I might live, not the other way around.

/em shrugs, grabs his SuperSoaker of Nem Ankh and self rezzes while calling for KEI on his magic talky device.

Good thing I have a Chanter for a sister. KEI delivered, 24 hours a day, anytime, anywhere. Woot!

"Oh merciful Tunare, even though I have personally rammed a sword into your oversized breast and looted your broken corpse about 3 times this month alone, please grant me the ability to heal faster! I offer you this piece of crap item I looted off an orc I was able to kill blindfolded. I hope you like it."
    Dobbanz on Lanys, discussing the new Tribute System

Holymedic said in post #37 :
    I crawled through PoI to a room and did that for a while, as a main healer, at lvl 49. It's stupid fast experience in the high 40's. PoI is also good exp in the mid-50's with a fast-pulling group. Factory is great.

Droga was mentioned above -- good exp, good loot. Try Nurga if you don't have a tank that can take the hits Droga mobs dish out (the mobs at the entry of Droga are 55ish). Nurga has some decent loot too.
    Last edited by a_gnome_01; 01-05-2004 at 06:51 PM.
    Binkin Anklebane, Exemplar of Bristlebane
    click epic + CH + Virt = less mana than keeping you alive

Wow i tryied out veks at level 45 or 46 and i was at level 50 in no time but i had to go back to pok (startinh epic and all..) but veks is probley the best exp i ever got

Just hit 51, so now I need to find a new spot now that my Qeynos Catacomb spectres went green. I'm trying to find a soloing spot since I am trying to catch up in levels to my normal group. I'd try to get groups during the day, but I have to go afk quite often when playing in the daytime which is obviously not good for grouping situations.

Xabu's Currently Boycotted Members of "The Establishment": Avondale Dodge, AQUACO, Best Buy, Danon Waters, Happy Sumo, Sparkletts

Hey Man! Here's my righteous gear! Hey is that RUST?!?!

Stubly I was wondering about your technique from post #16..

Recommend find a level 58+ druid who can remain calm and cool to charm blood ravens just south of the graveyard. The druid pulls additional mobs with snare and the blood raven does all the work for you. Your job will be to keep the charmed raven healed and stun the raven when it breaks charm to give the druid time enough to recharm. This takes practice, but with a good druid, exp is awesome. I went from mid 53 to 55 in one 7 hour sitting, and that included KEI breaks to the nexus and break to rez a few guild mates. I am convinced if my CPU was not packed out right now due to move, I could be 60 in 5-6 nights using this tactic.

Good luck to yas!!

Stubly Bubbly
    55 Cleric
    Brotherhood Of Blood E'Ci

..in your technique you advize to look for a lvl 58+ druid. I was wondering if this technique could be done with a lvl 54 cleric (me) and a lvl 52 druid? That way both of us would have a great deal to gain from the xp.
    Long Live the Cleric's of Norrath!!!
    56th lvl Dwarvish Cleric of Brell.
    Venturing Norrath with the company of "EC'I Unbroken"

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=863852

Xabu the spectres in Oasis are still light blue to ma at lvl 54 and they are super easy to kill. You might wanna try killing them if you wanna solo. They drop the sythe's too that sell for like 8 pp a pop for the bronze one's.
    Long Live the Cleric's of Norrath!!!
    56th lvl Dwarvish Cleric of Brell.
    Venturing Norrath with the company of "EC'I Unbroken"

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=863852

Thanks Ogeidatoe, I'll have to check them out next time I solo. I'm now partnering with my wife (54 mage) when not in our full group, so she and I need to find a place to hunt. I was hoping there was a Freeport Guard area we could hunt, but I think most of them are green/cyan and the blue guards at the gate are the pumped ones with uber skills

Xabu's Currently Boycotted Members of "The Establishment": Avondale Dodge, AQUACO, Best Buy, Danon Waters, Happy Sumo, Sparkletts

Hey Man! Here's my righteous gear! Hey is that RUST?!?!

Ogeidatoe said in post #42 :
    ..in your technique you advize to look for a lvl 58+ druid. I was wondering if this technique could be done with a lvl 54 cleric (me) and a lvl 52 druid? That way both of us would have a great deal to gain from the xp.
    No, i have a 55 druid(yuck) and he needs to be at LEAST 53 or 54 for that charm spell Call of Tunare(sp?) charms a lvl55 mob or under, and the charm will break fairly often he needs to snare it/animal debuff/charm then he has a haste Savage Spirit to haste it makes it fairly simple, also the river in PoN is good for charm kiting as a druid
    Virtuistic~cleric of the 53rd Cheal and EPIC~