Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where to Fight (lvl 50 - 60)

Default Druid/Cleric combo in PON

Recommend find a level 58+ druid who can remain calm and cool to charm blood ravens just south of the graveyard. The druid pulls additional mobs with snare and the blood raven does all the work for you. Your job will be to keep the charmed raven healed and stun the raven when it breaks charm to give the druid time enough to recharm. This takes practice, but with a good druid, exp is awesome. I went from mid 53 to 55 in one 7 hour sitting, and that included KEI breaks to the nexus and break to rez a few guild mates. I am convinced if my CPU was not packed out right now due to move, I could be 60 in 5-6 nights using this tactic.

Good luck to yas!!
    Stubly Bubbly
    55 Cleric
    Brotherhood Of Blood E'Ci

Sounds like an awesome and fun tactic. Thanks for the advice.

Venerable Cattiva
    62 Dark Elf High Priestess
    Illumanati

Places I like to hunt pre 60 include -

Plane of Nightmares
    Plane of Disease
    Chardok (solo work here is fun)
    Velks
    Ssra
    Cazic Thule
    Plane of Innovation

hey Jaryn, I took the liberty of fixing the code for your signature so it shows up. Hope you don't mind :/

What about solo? I demand places to solo! Preferably as far away from anything remootely resembling an aqua goblin. (see rant forum)
    Become a minion today! Fall to the cuteness of the kitties!
    So shonen it frikkin' hurts.
    "Matter flows from place to place and momentarily comes together to be you, Some people find that thought disturbing, I find the reality thrilling."
    - Dr Richard Dawkins

Old world zones are pretty much empty so Velks, seb like that but chanter and clear MAYBE pop group.
    Exarch Lillyy Llu 65 Archon Bertoxxulous
    "Why be good when it is so easy to be bad?"
    Sage Aanaelen Llu 65 Arcanist
    Lilzz Llu 65 Feral Lord

The solo expert...sorta...is back, with more info.

Heres to ph4t xp.

Make friend with a 60ish chanter with the higheslt level charm they have. Go to PoD

Charm a rat.

Haste the rat.

Pull everything and watch the mob get pizzowned, and you get pizzaid!

1-2% exp a kill, fights last 1min usually, just cheal when the rats at 50%.
    I mugged a GM, can you Tell?
    Ganeiel Moorwind
    56 Cleric of Saryrn

What's the highest level creature a level 60 Cleric with Judgement, Yalup V, and Hammer of Souls can solo?
    Illi - 65 Gnome ArchonClick on my name for my Magelo profile

Places I've been grouping since Level 50 for great exp:

Sebilis: (Best loot I've ever had. Tons of Gems and Jewelry)

PoI (Really excellent EXP) Entrance unless you get in a seriously good group. Loot is prett good.

PoN: (Very good EXP) Loot is next to non-existent in the groups I can get at my level.

PoJ: (Exp is pretty decent, especially at Jail) Have fear up for doing Jail and you should be fine. Loot can be very good, but comes in dribs and drabs. A low-mid 50's group can do the hallway with no problem. Jail requires a puller of at least Level 56.

PoD: (I've not had a chance to do PoD yet, but hear it is quite excellent.)

Starting at level 50, do not hesitate to hit the First Tier Planes. Just hit a zone and throw up LFG. Clerics can be hard to find there, and you can get a group quite easily. Want to ensure getting a group? Bring a Shammy or Chanter with you... You'll be everyones new best friend. /smilewink

Dots: Bring lots. Also do NOT hesitate to ask for either cash or loot reimbursement for your Dot use. Same goes for Pearls if casting Death Pact. Folks want and need Symbol, but you don't need to go broke giving it to them. If you're up front about it, you will usually come out ahead.

Good luck fellow Clerics!
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Pomaikai Po`okela
    70 Exarch

Capitalization is the difference between
    "Helping your uncle Jack off a horse"
    and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"

Sig courtesy of Hijinx Studios

What about solo locations? I went from 44 to 49 in a week soloing spectres in oasis, and they've just turned lightblue and are no longer worth the time and effort unless I have absolutely nothing else to do. I need to find another similar zone with undead to get me up a few more levels.

The main problem with Stormhammer - trying to get an xp group below level 50 is a major undertaking.

Temple of the Frozen Shadow (ToFS) 6th floor. There are about 6? undead gnoll things to kill right at entrance.

You can solo Spectral Keepers and Spectral Champions in Traks Teeth. There are tons of undead there in numerous camps, an undead hunter's paradise! Just make sure you bring your resist gear to that paradise as the Keepers are wizards (load those stuns). I went from 49-51 there quickly and easily (no deaths, a near death experience or two though). Good Luck!
    Rauri Breathnach, Cleric of Brell
    My modest equipment

Hey I just got PoP and LoY a few weeks ago and I am level 56. I can try to use the new LFG tool to get some groups in those new zones but in my downtime I'd like to know what places are good for soloing. I need to work on my defense and raise a little cash (w/o sharing 6 ways with a group) in the mean time. Anywhere works though, just as long as I can solo it, I have my proc hammer and judgement and I can snare occasionally with my Innoruuk necklace thinger so any ideas are welcome, thanks.

Dulak Harbor...

I spent hours there and didn't loot much was just having fun getting my Deepwater Emblem. I looted a few things not much thinking and wow. Sold like 8 items to vendors and cashed out with 600pp. At my level of 49 it's also great xp for me. Horsey here I come!

Default Re: Where to Fight (lvl 50 - 60)

THE GREY!!

good points:
    -shissar are undead
    -skellies are plentiful
    -even the golems are killable with judgement
    -you can SOLO here (hadn't done that since early 40's)
    -there is hardly ANYONE here usually!!
    -some nice drops from the named mobs
    -decent regular xp
    -downright nice AA xp

bad points:
    -need an EB item (no air)
    -a shimmering rockfiend will soooo kill you if you don't zone
    -in some places unrootable mobs pop out under your feet (stupid worms)
    -if there are people there, they're usually druids (yeah, I pretty much hate em all)
    -can be easy to get adds if you're not careful

Try it out! The most that could happen is that you die, and you KNOW you've got a rez coming if you do!

Baldeer Bonesmiter
    Level 56 Templar of Brell Serilis
    Brell Serilis Server