Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Where to Fight (lvl 40 - 50)

Default Re: Where to Fight (lvl 40 - 50)

I've only just hit the 40's but i gotta say it just in case there are other lowbies like me or people like me that just got off a long deployment and are just coming back to the game. BUY LDON. DO LDON ADVENTURES!!! the exp from these is AWESOME and I'm trying to get as much of it as i can for fear it might all get nerfed *fear*

Jessiskrys...the bad thing about LDoN is the staleness. Eventually, atleast to me, it starts feeling like your eating rice cakes. They are just bland lol.

I have found that lower guk is an easy solo at 40. Just grab a clarity and temp, bind in pok, then head to lguk. I killed the 3 live frogs by root and nuking. The undead frogs drop much easier thanks to our undead spells. Once you get down the hall a bit you can kill only undead for great XP.
    Reorx
    Cleric of Lucan D'Lere

Zerafine 65 Necro of Luclin (Retired)
    Granpa 67 Cleric of Stromm (Retired)
    Originator of the slogan "A Peridot is forever"

^^ took my advise?
    With this post..I am one post closer to Jarvis's post count!
    The Gnome's Gear

Yep I sure did tuggles....was mowing threw them with ease. I rooted and wrathed the live ones and then went to town on the undead. I did this 4 years ago with my necro but haven't been back much since.

Thanks again for the idea. =)
    Reorx
    Cleric of Lucan D'Lere

Zerafine 65 Necro of Luclin (Retired)
    Granpa 67 Cleric of Stromm (Retired)
    Originator of the slogan "A Peridot is forever"

I was there like 2 days ago grouped with a necro got one of the bags, an fbss, moonstone ring and a level, was awesome.

CoM was a great place to Lvl from 43 - 53. Partnered (2-boxed) w/ my 56 Ranger and flew through the mobs in the Stables until 46 and Temple until 51. CoM is also a great place for AA xp. My Ranger got 6 AAs while parnering with the cleric.

Tymestl
    Tymestl Shadowwalker
    Of the
    Stalwart Blades
    56th Season Templar
    http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=952779

Just to add my two cents. I LOVE Lguk. On a slow night I still journey back there to do a bit of farming. I finally picked up my supplier bag. Grin.

Plat and fine steel drops are not too bad and I just take out the nameds whenever I happen to see them up. Even finally got my revenge the Ghoul Lord and Arch Magus. Root, dot, root, dot, nuke, dead.

I spent the bulk of 38 to 47 or so in Lguk soloing a lot and grouping when the chance presented. My guildies took to calling it Jabburs basement. I never, ever touched the live frogs - dead ones only and have no agro problems at all. After you master the entrance hall and the bedroom I spent much time on the greater icebones, because they were pretty easy to paci and single pull. After the GIB get too low you just IVU past all of that and drop down to the safe hall and hunt from there.

And actually with the convenience of the PoK book in Innothule swamp, I would bind just outside Lguk on the Live side. If the stuff really hits the fan, just gate and gather your compsure.

i have been fighting in kc alot went from 44 to 47 there no problem (with a good group)
    way to easy in that zone to get wiped my group error or train by another group (tons of trains )

at 47 i tried the planes poj and poi but i find it tough at that level you have sit agro like mad , heal agro like crazy .

so at the moment i am at a loss of where too hunt

I notice a few people mentioning the use of Turning of the Unnatural when soloing undead. What many aren't mentioning is that Turning of the Unnatural stacks with Sermon of the Righteous. I do this in Katta graveyard all the time. Root zombie or skel, stack DoTs, med, reroot and reDoT as needed. Takes a while to take them down this way, but is very mana efficient and you never have to worry about dying.

What level do things green out in the Katta Graveyard?

Xabu's Currently Boycotted Members of "The Establishment": Avondale Dodge, AQUACO, Best Buy, Danon Waters, Happy Sumo, Sparkletts

Hey Man! Here's my righteous gear! Hey is that RUST?!?!

Kaesora is also a good zone. Especially down where Xalgoz is at. There are many undead there. From 46 onward, I'd try and stick to either LDoN or Planar XP. The planes offer some of the best XP in the game as long as you're in the appropraite zone for your level.

Grazul Lordicus

I didnt read all those replies to see if it was already listed but velks is a great place. On SZ the zones are divided amongst the teams so the lvling places are considerably lessened for all unless you plan to be pked lol. 40-50 as a neutral/newt on SZ i lvled i n HK and velks mostly but like others said DSP and dreadlands are also two great places. Sorry if i didnt help much but for those of you who are newts on SZ by some chance (there are not many newt clerics) Highkeep and velketors labyrinth are ideal. DSP and dreadlands are great but the zone is unclaimed by the teams and other dieties often come through

I visited Dulaks while completing my Temp quest, and I loved the XP there. Not to mention, the cash was decent. I grouped up with a 65 Warrior friend (I was 44) and we were tearing through, and I was getting great XP. Also, if you want good XP and some great cash, hope over to a Wayfarer camp, and do some Adventuring, its great XP, and I'm averaging 40 - 50 pp each one.

I leveled 40-44 in gunthak and dulak. it used to be BYoG but lately on rodcet there has been a lot of 30-50ish people xping in these zones. finding a pickup group there isnt too hard.

did all of lvl 44 in solb with my bro's 56 war tanking and a monk friend of mine along in 3.5 hours. that was not bad.

did 45 in LDoN. one night had really bad xp because the group sucked. took 90 minutes in the adv, plus the 30 minutes after we failed to get the bonus prize and only got 25% xp. the next night i went and did nothing but normals, did 3 in a row with me, my monk friend, an enchanter, and the rest pet classes. tore through the dungeons like you wouldnt believe. made the xp to ding 46 +5% or so in about 2 hours.
    Wuun
    Rodcet Nife

I'm in Dulak atm grouping and PLing. I have a 55 warrior that I use and even on the easy boats his exp is pretty good for 55. I have even seen ppl 60+ in the zone (no, not just passing through but exp on some of the harder boats..and not pling either!) This is zone is pretty good for the level, and not that hard to tank even when I'm doing, but the druid has to med a lot if I tank ^_^. Only a few things suck: trains, no camps, crappy groups, no groups...the norm. Over all, a duo of some sort could manage the front area pretty easy if the easy boats are camped or vice versa. I plan to come back to dulak if its still the hot spot for my necro.

Gunthak beach is still pretty good for the low 40's too, esp if your doing the temp quest. Make exp and wait for the female erudite.

(Hrmf, see I can write in another forum!)