Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where to Fight (lvl 20 - 30)

Default Re: Where to Fight (lvl 20 - 30)

That is a pretty good spot Milletoux. I was there, but only for one hunt. All the loot at the time appeared to be worthless trash, but I was surprised when I received several plat after selling.

The obvious route from 19-25 is Paludal Caverns. Take it. After that, go Splitpaw to 30+. Don't switch up to places, the way to lvl fast is find somewhere good and stick with it.
    Signature? No thanks, man.

I thought the modifier was actually higher than that...around 20 or so...

Pwillo666 said in post #32 :
    The obvious route from 19-25 is Paludal Caverns. Take it. After that, go Splitpaw to 30+. Don't switch up to places, the way to lvl fast is find somewhere good and stick with it.
    I haven't done Splitpaw, but after leaving PC at 25, I would head to High Keep untl 32 or so...you shoudl lvl quick there.

Highkeep used to be awesome exp...even when waiting for spawns... however, it appears that the exp in there is nerfed now {numo}

So.... grrr.. after 25 I plan on heading to Sol A for a bit... pretty good exp there till 30.. then off to DSP I go... or after 30 i will stick with LDoN if I can find the groups... best exp in the game at te lvl if you can find the groups

LDoN is particularly level-worthy from 20s to 40s. Clerics can excel in MC-theme dungeons, and you can start saving up for all those juicy augments.

If you don't have LDoN, or can't find a group for LDoN, then start with SK aviak darters and rooks and then work your way up to SP gnolls from 25-34 (grouped).

Since they made it a hot spot Castle mistmoore is better EXP then PC is it is just plain uber
    Immortality is not a gift,
    Immortality is an achievement;
    And only thoose who stive mightily
    Shall posses it.

Well personally i went to PC until lvl 23 then i headed to highkeep due to the good loot and convience of a bank. At around lvl 29 or 30 i went a started doing LDoNs and found the most amazing xp since PC. I was dinging about every 3 or 4 adventures. So that is what i have been doing of late, mixing up every couple advs to mix it up

afer PC, High keep is awesome xp. just a pain of a run if you go to pok for buffs(or are evil =p)

LDoNs are always good pluss you can get good money and sometimes loot!

Anybody have a suggestion for 25 Ranger looking to hunt within one portal and short walk from the Plane of Knowledge? Been away from EQ for a year, looking to get my bearings. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    -Greyleaf

PS-Suggestions for a good Ranger forum also appreciated...
    Last edited by Greyleaf; 01-24-2005 at 01:51 AM.

Shadeweaver's Thicket my monk solo's or duos with a Ranger there quite often. In the caves....I thin SHak Dratha (sp?) Look on EQAtlas and Alla.
    Quaos-
    /65th Archon/
    51 AA's
    Looking For Guild
    ~Rathe(Karana) Server~
    Magelo needs update desperately
    vvv
    http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1140095

Where do you hunt once you get past level 3 or 4? The caves? North or south side?

I've got a baby beastlord to level, but I spend all my time looking for something to kill, instead of killing and gaining exp.

My favorite at that level was everfrost. Right around the pok book is a swarm of low level critters to kill. And if you get in trouble you can just zone out.
    Finye

Around lvl 25 either Spitpaw or Highkeep are good or whatever the hotzone is at the time. I would just suggest whereever the groups are for the most part so you don't have too much trouble finding a group.