Thread: back and really lost!!

Default back and really lost!!

well im back after a few years break. It seems i dont know where anything seems to be. I was wondering if you guys might be able to point me in the right direction.

Im a level 76 cleric named Popas. Im on Bristlebane, and i dont know where to level or if my gear will cut it. I dont have a magelo right now, but im going to work on getting one soon so i can post here and see what type of gear you would suggest to me till i can get back on my feet.

Also i have been trying to figure out what spells i should be using as a level 76 cleric. I cant seem to remember all the spells i use to use. 3 years can do that to you i guess. The last expansion i remember working in was TSS. I do have all the expansions all the way up to the one before underfoot.
    Popas Fakeotter
    66th Master of Tunare
    Odisea guild member
    http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=569995

Welcome back.

Just a few questions back at you

Do you have friends you're grouping with, or are you pretty much solo at this point. Are you mostly grouping or are you with a progression raiding guild (or something similar) as the spell setups would change between solo, group and raid.

If you have seeds of destruction (the one before Underfoot), you should have access to mercenaries.

Crystilla
    EQ Round Table Member
    Devoted Brell serving wench
    Valorguard / Erollisi Marr server

Default Hows it going?

How is your re-adjustment to clerical life going Popas? Powering through the 80's and gathering up all your new spells?

Quote Originally Posted by crystilla View Post
    Welcome back.

Just a few questions back at you

Do you have friends you're grouping with, or are you pretty much solo at this point. Are you mostly grouping or are you with a progression raiding guild (or something similar) as the spell setups would change between solo, group and raid.

If you have seeds of destruction (the one before Underfoot), you should have access to mercenaries.
    hat spells should have for

group

raid

here is what I have for solo
    1 - 10

PR
    ward
    Mark
    Stun
    Quake
    hammer
    group exlir