Thread: Important later in the clerics life

Default Important later in the clerics life

Ok, so with the changes in equipment, merc, etc etc, levelling through early levels is pretty easy.

I started a new cleric on Sunday morning. Have had a chance at some decent play time for once, and am sitting at 51 with 2 AAs by Friday morning. Insanely fast.

So many of the spells we used in the past were critical for survival, but with merc, and the speed, a few of the spells I have now have never been cast.

So my question. What cleric spells at low level are important later? Stuns? Roots? Buffs? I went ahead and solo'ed the Temp quest, just to say I did it. Will probably do the same (not sol for Epics. Again just to say it was done.
    Maanen

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and go well with ketchup.

Divine Intervention is a level 60 spell, and one that is a must have for any cleric imo, especially if you ever plan to raid.

Also, Word of Redemption is you level 60 group complete heal. I don't use it very often anymore, but it's a good one to have also.

In general I'd get all of your Aego type buffs, direct healing spells and HoTs just in case you ever help level a lower level toon... and, also just to say you have them.