Thread: Greetings from a new Cleric

Default Greetings from a new Cleric

Greetings all,

I am a new around this temple. I have played everquest before, starting in November 2000 till May 2005. During that time, I played mainly a Bard and a Necromancer. If anyone was around on The Tribunal at that time, I was Lole Hottyshorty, a gnome necromancer. Well, I am coming back to EQ, starting on the 15th of March. I am planning on playing a Halfling Cleric this time around. So I am here on Everquest Clerics to learn all I can and be the best cleric I can be. Thank you for this wonderful site and I hope to see some of you on, if you are on The Tribunal.
    I bring healing to the sick and injured, just as the rain brings healing to nature.

Kouu Aikouka

Welcome back to game. I usually play weekends mostly (Thur or Fri and then Sat/Sun) but if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ;tell erollisi.crystilla

Welcome back. I too have just restarted, but already had a cleric (though the cleric was about 75% bot). This site isn't what it once was, but does have some great people and even still has some good links.