Thread: NDA lifted - new spell info

Default NDA lifted - new spell info

Spells are not set yet as a late beta request came in strong and is being considered.

ERUD'S RETORT (listed under beneficial/misc on right click spells)
    What it does: Cast on a PC/player. It puts a buff on the PC that procs a wave of heals on that PC for approximately 1 minute (1:30 minutes with buff extension AA's.)
    The heal did around 700/1500 crit.
    It also puts a 77 point reverse DS buff on the target's target.
    342 mana, 1.5 second cast, 30 second recast,
    stacks with cleric elixers and both healing AA elixers (though those 3 still don't stack with each other)

GLORIOUS DENUNCIATION (listed under both nuke/chromatic and nuke/twincast in right click spell gem)
    What it does: Cast it on a NPC. NPC gets nuked, and you get Healing Twincast (All heals cast twice).
    This magic nuke hits for a decent amount, and Healing Twincast lasts for 18-20 seconds. Is not linked to any other of our nukes.
    Healing twincast goes to the short duration window.
    1543 mana, 1 second cast, 15 second reuse

HOLY INTERVENTION (found under heals/misc in right click spell sets)
    What it does: You cast it on a PC and it heals the PC for around 6k, and the PC's target gets nuked.
    1040 mana, 1.5 second cast, 30 second recast

HOLY CONTRAVENTION (found under heals/misc in right click spell sets)
    What it does: Cast on a NPC/mob. Holy Contravention will deal ~5k nuke to the target, and ~5-6k heal to the target's target.
    1040 mana, 1.5 second cast, 30 second recast

~~ Glorious Denunciation and/or Erud's Retort may still be changing due to the request for a cure free, group heal.

Crystilla
    EQ Round Table Member
    Devoted Brell serving wench
    Valorguard / Erollisi Marr server

Thx for the Info Looks like we got some good spells

Quote Originally Posted by crystilla View Post
    GLORIOUS DENUNCIATION (listed under both nuke/chromatic and nuke/twincast in right click spell gem)
    What it does: Cast it on a NPC. NPC gets nuked, and you get Healing Twincast (All heals cast twice).
    This magic nuke hits for a decent amount, and Healing Twincast lasts for 18-20 seconds. Is not linked to any other of our nukes.
    Healing twincast goes to the short duration window.
    1543 mana, 1 second cast, 15 second reuse
    this seems like one of the best new spells we get... any info on what the new regular heals/group heal/ HoT heals/ quick heals will be or if we will even get a new line of them? Also, what will the new buffs line look like (if that information is out)?

thanks,
    CaRn

This is a non level increase so there are no upgraded (existing) buffs or heals.

May need to wait til launch to see some more concrete heal info besides the 4-5 spells and/or AA's worth of healing already listed. (Since some are still being tweaked)

Thank you so much for posting this. Have you heard any feedback on a possible group heal without the cure elements? I saw a possible replacement reference on one of the new spells, was crossing my fingers we might here more.

If that goes in, it will have to be post launch midway through the expansion as one of the additional spells they want to give out. As of last night it wasn't in our lineup as they've been in design lock for the last week.

Icon21 Erud's retort

When killing more than one mob, do you need to refresh the spell to get DS effect on the next mob? It seems that when I look the second mob does not get marked unless I refresh the spell.

Yes. The mark itself is like our regular spell, just on one mob. Though the heal proc lasts for over a minute and depending on your kill rate, it may feel like you're overwriting the heal (and you are).

I tend to use this every other mob and then I'm covered without wasted heal procs. And I nuke a bit more on the alternate mobs to compensate for mark not being there.

Crystilla
    EQ Round Table Member
    Devoted Brell serving wench
    Valorguard / Erollisi Marr server