Thread: Cleric Quest Gear Guide

Default Cleric Quest Gear Guide

I'm looking for a complete quest guide based on level by level for clerics.

Is there a link that can show all that? I don't want a link on items, I want a quest guide for every level that a cleric can do, plus instructions ranging from old world, kunark and up.

Thanks in advance,

Yiz

I haven't seen something even remotely close to that, though sounds like it could be somewhat fun to try and put together (no time for me to try though).

This isn't what you were asking but it is a listing of quests by expansion that I keep for my old guild/myself which has the major type quests included. It isn't cleric specific but could give a starting place?

THis thread has my list.

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/po...47250&#2142716

Crystilla
    EQ Round Table Member
    Devoted Brell serving wench
    Valorguard / Erollisi Marr server

Just realized you said quest gear. So apologies, my list was overall.

Haven't seen a gear list either, though have a few questions.

Do you mean quest as in literal gear that are rewards of doing a quest or camping for mobs that you can handle at various levels? And if it's camps, do you mean doing it solo or with a partial group or you/tank merc or full group?

I know this isn't what you're looking for directly but it is a link from our EQ Wiki which has clickies and things that clerics might want to obtain.

http://www.eqclerics.org/wiki/index.php/Cleric_Items
    Last edited by crystilla; 10-03-2009 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crystilla View Post
    Just realized you said quest gear. So apologies, my list was overall.

Haven't seen a gear list either, though have a few questions.

Do you mean quest as in literal gear that are rewards of doing a quest or camping for mobs that you can handle at various levels? And if it's camps, do you mean doing it solo or with a partial group or you/tank merc or full group?

I know this isn't what you're looking for directly but it is a link from our EQ Wiki which has clickies and things that clerics might want to obtain.

http://www.eqclerics.org/wiki/index.php/Cleric_Items
    Quest rewards to obtain gear, sorry I wasn't more clear.

Like a quest for armors, books and the likes that a cleric can use.

I'm a DE cleric btw.

Yiz

I looked at the wiki, these are high lvl gears, I'm currently lvl 25.

That's why I need a quest guide geared by level by level starting from the beginning.

Thanks in advance,

Yiz

Not sure anything's ever been created for that. With the advent of "defiant armor", most quests for those low levels are completely outdated now - especially since the first many levels (some say up to 50, some say to 40) are flown through so fast - fast as in days to weeks tops.

If I come across anything, will let you know.

Things like the quests out of The Serpent Spine are the newest quests giving gear for lower levels - Cresent Reach for example is where you'd go. The quest givers will have the the level ranges above their head so you can find the appropriate one.

Also, hot zones have very nice drops with good focii as well and you can repeat the hotzone quest to get all the drops you can wear that you'd want. The quest giver for these is in Plane of Knowledge by the Guild lobby zone in (behind the smaller bank).

Finally, there are some quests out of PoK itself - if you do a search on Alla's for "antique", you'll see them. Not sure if these are doable for you currently.

Anything outside of these 3 options is probably completely outdated by defiant gear. So if you have decent playtime you'll level fast, and then there's no reason to spend a lot of time doing this lower level quest gear that you'd wear for a week or two.

Ok I guess I can wait until lvl 46 when I am planer ready. Prolly try to get those armors from Plane of Hate.

Most of my gear is from Gloomingdeep :-/

Yiz

Have you checked Crescent Reach yet and looked at the quests there for armor? If I recall it right, there is a set you can get from finishing quests for your 20's, and then another set for your 40's. (Then there's a big gap until you hit the lvl 75+ armor from TSS and at that point more recent armor is better anyway).

Also, check the bazaar as a lot of stuff will sell very cheap that will be upgrades. If you were on Erollisi Marr for example, stuff with no required level might sell for 10 plat but give you 40-75 hp from level 1.

yay for DE! did you do your regent symbol of innorruuk yet? it is essential for all of us inny worshipers.