Thread: Breakdown in Communication (BiC) epic augment

Default Breakdown in Communication (BiC) epic augment

I know this is totally belated. I couldnt find any good or even decent checklists for BiC, so i made this. Having (somewhat) recently come back from a break i found my bank STUFFED with BiC peices... so i had to create something! Hope you find it useful, its still (arguably) one of the best augs in the game and defintely the best for the pesky epic slot 4.

Hope y'all find this useful!

Stage 0, preflagging:

[_] Abysmal sea, hail Fezbin Fizzles, follow dialouge (he is in the same area as the magus, up the ramp and in a room)
    [_] Recieve: Socketed White Crystal, Vaifan's Experimental Sealer, Vaifan's Clockwork Gemcutter

Stage 1, Qinimi

[_] Hail Taminoa Bialu, follow dialogue (abysmal sea, in a room across the hall from fezbin)
    [_] Pick up ground spawn 'Kreshin's Journal Page' (loc +310, -1060) & turn into Taminoa
    [_] Hand page in to 'Councilman Sislono Nislan', follow dialogue
    [_] Farm 'Stonedust Particles' random drop in riwwi
    [_] Farm 'Glob of Mud' random drop in sewer instances
    [_] Farm 'Piece of Chalk' random drop in Qinimi
    [_] Hand them all to 'Councilman Sislono Nislan', Receive 'Stone of Entry'
    [_] Do a 1 group "Save the Scout" trial in Qinimi (see below for details), Kreshin Silentcog spawns.
    [_] Hand Kreshin Silentcog your Stone of Entry, Recieve 'Writ of the Magi'
    [_] Hand writ of the magi to Taminoa Bialu, she hands you back an altered version
    [_] Hand writ of the magi to Coucilman Sislono Nislan
    [_] Assemble some friends and put yourselves in a raid. tell Councilman Sislono Nislan 'i am ready to face Xictic'
    [_] Beat event 'Pixtt Xictic Krvne' (see below for details)
    [_] Loot Xictic's bloody robes (she drops 3) hand the robes to Taminoa Bailu
    [_] Receive Dull Gem Shard
    [_] Combine Dull Gem Shard, Socketed White Crystal in Vaifan's Experimental sealer, with the gemcutter tools to create Dull Socketed Crystal

Congrats! stage one complete!

Stage 2, Barindu

[_] Talk to Taminoa Bailu, she tells you to find out what happened to 'Talwin'
    [_] Loot 'Talwin's journal page 1' Random drop in Barindu
    [_] Loot 'Talwin's journal page 2' Random drop in Barindu
    [_] Hand the pages to 'Opury Foop' who resides near Taminoa Bailu. He tells you to go talk to Proteri Amari
    [_] Follow Proteri Amari's (Loc +286 -12 ) dialogue NOTE: she will not talk to you without warmly or better faction with nihil.
    [_] Hail Kunimi Falade, tell him 'Proteri sent me' give the 'Simple Stone Band' Proteri hands you to NOTE: you need ally faction with nihil for him to accept this turnin.

----heres where it gets complicated... Kunimi Falade sends you on an OPTIONAL sidequest that makes the end event easier, i will copy/paste this part from alla (see below) but its 100% unnessecary as far as i can tell ---------

[_] Kill 'Ikaav Ixvet Pox' & her adds if you did not do Kunimi Falade's quest.
    [_] Break open the now targetable 'Talwin's remains' and loot the final report
    [_] Hand the report to Taminoa Bailu to recieve Shiny Gem Shard
    [_] Combine Shiny Gem Shard with Dull Socketed Crystal to create Shiny Socketed Crystal

Congrats! you've finished stage 2!

Stage 3, Riwwi

[_] Hail Taminoa Bailu, she asks you to 'find something of Reyna's'
    [_] Loot 'Renya's Bloody Earring' Random drop in riwwi
    [_] Hand earring to Taminoa Bailu
    [_] Gain faction with 'Yunjo resistance', you need high kindly for the next dialogues(ctrl F search for quest to help)
    [_] Hail Namosa Bubundu (Loc: -220, -190, +25) and follow her dialogue
    [_] Recieve 'Scuffed Signet Ring'
    [_] Hand Scuffed Signet Ring to Pandula Bubundu (Loc: +10, -145, +115) in abysmal sea
    [_] Give 'Pandula's Final Words' to Namosa, she gives you a 'Token of Understanding'
    [_] Give Token of Understanding to Councilman Tentric in Qinimi (Loc: +285, -995, -15), he hands you a 'Symbol of Faith'
    [_] Hand Symbol of Faith to Pandula, and she hands you a 'Drakelily'
    [_] Hand the Drakelily to Namosa to recieve a character flag and a 'cresent stone amulet' which you can destroy.
    [_] Next find Turlini (Loc -77, -592, +2) in riwwi, complete his dialogue
    [_] Recieve 'Turlini's Key Bag', a 10 slot container. Start collecting keys!
    ....[_]Jagged Silvery Key, groundspawn in the canal. trigger is approaching a 'dessicated corpse' across the first bridge from the Riwwi Zone in.
    ....[_]Notched Silvery Key: dropped by Night Watchman Fxi in Riwwi
    ....[_]Serrated Silvery Key: dropped by Officiator Keviazh in Riwwi
    ....[_]Polished Silvery Key: ground spawn at various places in Riwwi
    .......50, -490 underwater
    .......-328, -735 in the fountain
    .......-460,-280 in a ruined building between Qinimi and Ferubi
    .......32, 32, on a crate
    .......521, -682 behind a pillar
    .......-210, 0 outside of Qinimi entrance, near two fallen pillars
    .......behind the pillar in front of the officiator, to the right
    .......-240, -165 in small well on top of platform with the 2 named Nihil
    ....[_]Ridged Silvery Key: Talk to Rorrst in Abysmal Sea, at +30, +90, +100. Saney Jakis stands next to him, have 25,000 gold peices ready. Complete dialogues with both of them, then tell rorrst 'saney says money talks'. For 25,000gp, he'll give you a Impression of a Key. Combine with a Silver Bar in a Jeweler's Kit (you get the mold back on failure).
    ....[_]Scored Silvery Key: Talk to Iniba the Confused in Riwwi (jail cell in the lower Arena, /loc?), and say "Please". If you have a high begging skill (151+), she'll give it to you. (ill confirm if faction is required for this phrase)
    ....[_]Five-Toothed Silvery Key: uncommon drop from the Aneuks in Barindu's temple area
    ....[_]Elongated Silvery Key: ground spawn at -112,285 in a ruined building in Barindu
    ....[_]Edgeless Silvery Key: rare drop in Qinimi from various mobs
    ....[_]Blunt Silvery Key: dropped by various named in Qinimi, including Pixtt Kerxek Vket, Pixtt Krakt Ticov, Pixtt Trext Rexi, and Rav Krixt Tekrik
    [_] Combine the 10 keys in the bag to craft a Sack of Silvery Keys. Give this to Turlini to recieve a character flag.
    [_] Hail an enslaved yunjo and complete thier dialogue to start a ring event. (see below for details on 'Turlini's ring event')
    [_] Recieve 'Renya's Scout Report'
    [_] Hand Renya's scout report to Taminoa Bailu to recieve Glowing Gem Shard
    [_] combine Glowing Gem Shard and Shiny Socketed Crystal to create Glowing Socketed Crystal

Congratulations! only 11 more to go !! Honestly, it gets easier from here

Stage 4, Ferubi

[_] Hail Taminoa Bailu, complete dialogue to receive a Tuned Farstone
    [_] Hand the Tunred Farstone to Smith Rondo in Ferubi (Loc forthcoming) to recieve a Sealed Report
    [_] Hand report to Taminoa bailu
    [_] Farm 4 Nodrop weapon peices in Ferubi
    ....[_] Broken Sword Blade from Pxet Elite Blademaster
    ....[_] Jagged Spear Tip from Pxet Elite Spearmaster
    ....[_] Tarnished Knuckles from Pxet Elite Brawler
    ....[_] Chipped Hammer Head from Pxet Elite Hammermaster
    [_] Hand the 4 peices to Smith Rondo and defeat the event to spawn his ghost
    [_] Hail 'Smith`s Spectral Memory' to receive Rondo's Report
    [_] Hand Rondo's Report to Taminoa Bailu to recieve Green Colored Gem Shard
    [_] Combine Green Colored Gem Shard with Glowing Socketed Crystal to create your first actual augment!

If you're a caster
    If you're a preist
    If you're pure melee
    If you're a hybrid

Congratulations! stage 4 complete and you now have an augment!

Stage 5, The Sewers

[_] Hail Vaifan Cogswain, and follow her dialogue to recieve Broken Clockwork Output Gearbox, a 4-slot container
    [_] Loot 4 items from the 4 different sewer missions
    ....[_] Timing Gear drops in the Emanating Crematory off Cryxtetl, Diseased Larva, and Slime Devourer
    ....[_] Oiled Cog drops in the Lair of Trapped Ones off Blistering Larva, Sludge-Eating Fly, and Rigara the Lost
    ....[_] Rusty Spring drops in the Pool of Sludge off Distraught Slimesnipper, Festering Sewer Gnat, and Xthid the Undying
    ....[_]Processing Gizmo drops in the Purifying Plant off Grimy Turepta, Kril V`Lak and Ukun Packleader
    ------Note: you may need to kill many mobs in the zone before the named will spawn, be patient-----
    [_] combine the peices in the Broken Clockwork Output Gearbox to create Repaired Clockwork Output Gearbox + Mangled Report
    [_] Hand the report to Vaifan Cogswain to recieve a Muddy Gem Shard
    [_] Combine the muddy gem shard and your green hued gemstone to create Muddy Green Gemstone

Yay! 9 more to go... each step gets easier, trust me.

Stage 6, Vxed

[_] Hail Vaifan Cogswin, and follow her dialogue
    [_] Go to Vxed and loot the following random drops
    ....[_] Flickering Finkenheimer, which is a 4 slot container
    ....[_] Tarnished Sprocket
    ....[_] Uncoiled Springs
    ....[_] Greased Belt
    ....[_] Connection Rods
    [_] Combine everything in the Finkenheimer to create a Clockwork Scout Shell.
    ----------- Note that you must have had the quest assigned to you by Vaifan or the combination will result in nothing---------------
    [_] Hand the Clockwork Scout Shell to Vaifan to recieve A Dusty Gem Shard
    [_] Combine the dusty gem shard with your muddy green gemstone to produce Dusty Green Gemstone

Almost halfway!

Stage 7, Tipt

[_] Hail Vaifan Cogswin, follow dialogue
    [_] receive a Depleted Clockwork Power Pack, a 6-slot SMALL container
    [_] Retrieve power cells from the Tipt instance
    ....[_] Vaifan's Temporary Power Cell A, drops from cragbeasts
    ....[_] Vaifan's Temporary Power Cell B, drops from undead nihils
    ....[_] Vaifan's Temporary Power Cell C, drops from key-dropping mobs (you'll just know them when you get there )
    ....[_] Vaifan's Temporary Power Cell D is handed to you by Rikabi the Riddler if you solve his riddle (ctrl F search 'riddle answers')
    ....[_] Vaifan's Temporary Power Cell E drops from Kyv Heartstriker Jhiru.
    [_]Combine the five cells in the power pack.
    [_] Hand 'Fully Charged Power Pack' to Vaifan to receive A Dirt Covered Gem Shard as well as Extended Life Power Pack, a Power Pack Adapter, and Clockwork Scout Assembly Instructions.
    ---------------Now for something random NOTE: this combine MUST be done in tipt of vxed----------------
    [_] reassemble the Extended Life Power Pack, the Power Pack Adapter, and the Repaired Clockwork Output Gearbox in the Inactive Clockwork Scout Module
    [_] Hail Clockwork Scout Model XIII & say 'Access code 040703' to recieve Outer Regions Scouting Report, and instructions to visit L`diava Rexxen

Congrats! youre almost done, the longest part is over!

Stage 8, Yxtta

[_] Hail L`diava Rexxen and follow her dialogue
    [_] Loot Xounii's Journal Page 1
    [_] Hand Xounii's Journal Page 1 to L'diava Rexxen, she sends you to go get 4 more...
    ....[_] Xounii's Journal Page 2 Left Half (dropped by Primal Arachnid and random spiders)
    ....[_] Xounii's Journal Page 2 Right Half (dropped by Pixtt Suir Mindrider and random mobs outside primal caves)
    ....[_] Xounii's Journal Page 3 Left Half (dropped by Primal Insect and random insects)
    ....[_] Xounii's Journal Page 3 Right Half (dropped by Primal Reptile and random cragbeasts)
    [_] Hand these 4 peices to L'diava Rexxen to recieve A Translucent Gem Shard

See! it does get simpler!!

Stage 9, Kod'Taz

[_] Hail, L`diava Rexxen, and complete her dialogue
    [_] Loot Kitren's Tattered Cloak found in A Pile of Bones, the reward chest at the end of the third group Ikkinz trial. Give it to L`diava, in return she gives you a note for Kevren Nalavat
    [_] Find Kevren Nalavat (loc +1020, -1040, in KT) and give him the note from L`diava, he asks you to complete the KT progression line (ctrl F search 'kod'taz progression')
    [_] Once you have completed the progression tell him 'i have done all you asked' to receive a Sealed Confession
    [_] Give the Sealed Confession to L`diava to recieve A Smoky Gem Shard (combine this... yadda yadda)

Grats! its all peasy from here on out!

Stage 10, FREE STUFF! (yes thats the actual name of this stage of the quest!! teehee)

[_] Head back to Fezbin Fizzles and say 'I have completed my task' to recieve You receive A Jagged Blood Shard.

Finally! you have something worth using! this stage of the aug is better than most type 8 augs still!

Stage 11, Qvic

[_] Hail Beanalle Banoam & complete her dialogue (NOTE: she will not talk to you unless you have completed ALL steps to this point)
    [_] Loot A Shard of Dark Matter
    [_] hand A Shard of Dark Matter to Beanalle Banoam to recieve Condensed Matter Shard, which combines with your augment.

Stage 12, Inktu'ta

[_] Hail Hail Beanalle Banoam & complete her dialogue
    [_]A Shard of Dark Matter is a drop from Noqufiel, the boss of Inktu'ta
    [_] Hand A Shard of Dark Matter to Beanalle Banoam to recieve a Condensed Matter Shard, which combines with your augment

Stage 13, Txevu

[_] A Shard of Dark Matter is a drop from Zun`Muram Tkarish Zyk
    [_] Hand A Shard of Dark Matter to Beanalle Banoam receive a Condensed Matter Shard

ONE MORE LEFT!!!

Stage 14, Tacvi

[_] Cracked Shard of Power drops from Tunat`Muram Cuu Vauax
    [_] Bring Cracked Shard of Power to Beanalle Banoam to receive Condensed Shard of Power, combine with with your augment

Now do a happy dance! you have completed one the most unanimously complained about quests in the history of everquest! OH, and you get:

Black Gemstone of Torture (preist)

Black Gemstone of Death (caster)

Black Gemstone of Pain (melee)

Black Gemstone of Suffering (hybrid)

Save the Scout:

With the Stone of Entry, a single group may attempt to save the scout from execution. This event is similar to the Plane of Justice trials, but more difficult, with a time limit of six minutes total for the entire event. Make your way to the temple on the south side of the zone. All members of the group must be visible and standing on the pedestal inside the temple. The keyholder must hold the Stone of Entry on his/her cursor and say, "I wish to enter."

The trial area has many mobs around but inactive. As soon as you teleport in, three come alive and attack immediately. As soon as you defeat the initial three and loot their corpses, another three become active and attack. If you don't loot the corpses, the other mobs stay inactive. After three waves of this, the boss, Pixtt Tixxrt Kvrok, and 2 mobs called "Tixxrt's Guardsman" become targetable.

After the boss goes down, the execution Xocik spawns and has to be killed (the guards may still be alive).

If you exceed the six-minute time limit, you are teleported out (provided you aren't dead) and a zone-wide emote announces the execution of Kreshin. If you are dead, Besana the Gravedigger is in the zone and can summon your corpses for you if you say, "I wish to live again" (be careful getting to her though).

Pixtt Xictic Krvne:

Your raid will be teleported into the enclosed dome in the center of Qinimi to fight another ring event, this one with a 27-minute time limit. You must kill the three ra'tuks within the first 10 minutes or the first sacrifice goes through and you will get slaughtered by the stone golem they created.

There are several waves of mobs:
    6 mastruqs
    6 nocs and ukuns
    6 more nocs and ukuns
    3 ra'tuks <<< KEEP THESE GUYS FROM KILLING THE NIHILS!!
    Kabeka Kret (archer, 1000 hp AE, high DPS, lots of hps)
    4 snakes (despawn and respawn in lower numbers at 90%)
    Pixtt Xictic Krvne (boss)

If you fail this event (ie: the nihil's die, or you take too long) a big golem spawns, nothing to be frightened of.

Kunimi Falade's optional sidequest:

Kunimi Falade takes the ring and studies it for a moment. 'So the time has finally come. Unfortunately, I have had little success. Our traditional poisons have absolutely no effect on these invaders. They don't even seem to notice the poison. But, there is some hope. I believe I can distill a poison that will affect them if I had the right [ingredients].'

You say 'What ingredients?'

Kunimi Falade says 'Creating poisons is distasteful business and I'm afraid the items that go into it are just as distasteful. I need the black bile of a hynid and the yellow bile of a tide feaster from the shores of Natimbi and both a vial of corrosive slime and a mass of insect larva from the sewers beneath us. Once I have these items, I should be able to create an effective poison. Now, you should leave before we're seen.'

You need Black Hynid Bile (from Natimbi), Yellow Tide Feaster Bile (also from Natimbi), Writhing Mass of Insect Larva (from various flies in the Sewers), and a Vial of Corrosive Slime (also from the Sewers). Give them to Kunimi.

Kunimi Falade takes the ingredients and gets to work. Within a few minutes, she produces a viscous green liquid. Plucking a bunch of fruit from the nearby plant, she coats the fruit in the poison.

Kunimi Falade says 'That should do it. I can't be positive that this will do more than give Ixvet an upset stomach, but we can hope. Please take this to Proteri Amari.'

You receive a Poisoned Fruit. Head back to Proteri Amari.

Poison Ikaav Ixvet Pox

Proteri Amari says 'I knew Kunimi would come through! Our day of escape is almost here. Take this to Abena Taifa. She is the servant who brings Ixvet his meals and is loyal to our cause.'

You get a different Poisoned Fruit back (if you turn in the wrong one, you'll need to restart from the beginning). This one goes to Abena Taifa in theory. Alas, she has run into a snag, and you'll have to find help somewhere else.

Abena Taifa says 'Proteri sent word that you would be coming. I have bad news. It seems Ixvet has gotten wind of a plot on his life and has grown paranoid. He has started changing his personal servants on a regular basis and I was replaced by Chiaka Lerato yesterday. I'm afraid that I'm not going to be able to help you anymore. Please, keep the fruit for now'.

Abena hands you back yet another version of Poisoned Fruit. You now need to determine whether Chiaka Lerato will help.

You say, 'Hail, Chiaka Lerato'

Chiaka Lerato ignores your attempts to talk to her.

Hand her the poisoned fruit.

Chiaka Lerato says 'I know of your plot and I have no interest in being a part of it. It's too dangerous and more likely to get us all killed than set us free. I don't want anyone else getting hurt, so I won't tell the guards, but I will have no part in your plans.'

You get another different form of the Poisoned Fruit. Now you have to figure out how to either get Chiaka to help or replace her as Ixvet's servant. Go back to the Abysmal Sea and talk to Hamisi Lerato, a family member of Chiaka's found near the Soulbinder.

You say, 'Hail, Hamisi Lerato'

Hamisi Lerato looks despondent. 'I recently managed to escape from the city with my mother, but my sister is still stuck in there. She was too frightened to escape with us and now I fear she may be dead.'

You say, 'Chiaka is alive.'

A look of astonishment flashes across Hamisi's face. 'You've seen my sister? Is she ok? Where is she? Wait, there will be time to talk later. For now, you must return to her immediately. Our mother has been worrying herself to death and has grown very sick. I fear she won't last much longer. Please, take this shawl to my sister. It's our mother's. My sister will recognize it and know what it means. May the ocean speed your journey!'

You get a Tattered Shawl. Head back to Chiaka and give it to her.

Chiaka Lerato says 'How did you. . . Never mind. I'd know this shawl anywhere and it can only mean one thing. Mother needs me. I haven't heard from my brother or mother since they escaped and I thought they might be dead. I should have left with them when I had the chance. Fortunately, Hamisi told me of his plans. I should be able to use the same route he did to escape. Here, take this. I won't need it any more.'

You gain experience!!

You get her Serving Tray. Chiaka then starts walking toward the Ferubi zoneline and eventually despawns.

Wait until Ixvet is back up and go to Abena Taifa. Give her the Serving Tray and Poisoned Fruit (from Chiaka).

Abena Taifa says 'Just in time! Ixvet is due for his next meal in a few minutes. With Chiaka out of the way, I'll be able to serve him. I hope this poison isn't noticeable. Here, I've managed to secret this away from the guards up until now and I hate to think about those beasts getting their hands on it. Please hold onto it for me. If this goes well, I won't need it anymore.'

You get Abena's Collar of Liberation.

Abena will be killed, because one of the aneuk guards will taste the fruit before it gets to Ixvet.

Abena Taifa says 'Ikaav Ixvet Pox, I humbly present you with your meal.'

Ikaav Ixvet Pox says 'Be gone. I've no interest in your fruits today.'

Aneuk Controller says 'Bring that tray here, girl! I'm famished.'

Aneuk Controller says 'Don't keep that all to yourself. Bring some of that fruit over here too!'

The Aneuk Controllers quickly gorge themselves on the fruit. After a few moments, they both double over and cry out in pain.

Ikaav Ixvet Pox says 'What have you done, slave! Try to poison me? You will pay for your insolence!'

Aneuk Controller raises its scepter and calls out, 'Finally, a chance to practice our tactics. Constructs, destroy their support troops!'

However, being poisoned, they cannot command the constructs:

Aneuk Controller doubles over in pain, losing its concentration as the poison burns through its body.

Break the remains open (attack it) to get Talwin's Final Report.

Yunjo Resistance faction:
    You can gain faction by relentlessly killing some of the mobs that give off the required faction increase (not all do, and the faction is rumored to be quite small).

You can also help some of the slaves. This is how Reyna did it. There are some slaves that are hungry and thirsty, located in the first building to the left of the Qinimi zone line. They require some player-made foods and drinks from native Taelosian products.

Thirsting Yunjo - Needs Taelosian Tea

Starved Yunjo - Something with Cragbeast

Emaciated Yunjo - Something with Crab

Famished Yunjo - Something with Tuna

Hungry Yunjo - Something with Hynid

Rumor has it that the higher degree of skill required to make the food or drink, the higher the resulting faction hit.

Each slave will tell you what it wants (sometimes, they want something other than what is specified). Turn 8 of these for faction gain to the appropriate slave, and the slave is sated and won't accept more (you need to wait for them to respawn as hungry/thirsty ones). You can also turn 4, 3 then 4 to get 11 faction hits instead of having the slave despawn after 8 turns-in (oddly, 3 then 4 can result with the slave being sated at times). The respawn time is 30 minutes, and the type of Yunjo that pops is random, either An Enslaved Yunjo, or one of the 5 types listed above.

You need to attain high kindly faction standing with the Yunjo Resistance to talk to the two slaves. The Taelosian Morphemic Staff (grants positive faction to Nihil and Yunjo Resistance) can go a long way toward helping you along here.

Turlini's ring event:

At the beginning of each encounter, you get a bag, typically called the Satchel of the XX Battle, where "XX" is numbered from "First" through "Tenth." This will trigger one or more mobs entering the arena. Kill the mob(s), loot the head(s), and combine them into the appropriate satchel. Each battle is a single-group encounter. Anyone outside the group who interferes will cause the Officiators to call the interference unfair, and the interferer will be teleported to the zoneline. After each battle, head back to Turlini and turn in the satchel to receive an upgraded necklace. You may then give the necklace to the slaves in the coliseum to begin the next battle in the series. Note that Turlini despawns about 15 seconds after the turn-in, so you must wait between battles for him to respawn.

If you fail an encounter, you must start over from wave 1.

The ten encounters:

Difficulty: easy

--You have looted a Frothing Hynid's Head.--

Turlini gives you an appraising nod, 'Your valiant demonstration in the arena has given us all hope that someone can stand against the Muramites. Please accept this trinket as a token of appreciation from our people.'

You receive Yunjo's Braided Cord.

You say, 'Hail, an enslaved yunjo'

an enslaved yunjo smiles, 'You are very strong. If you wish to challenge the Muramites, hand me the item Turlini gave you and I will gain their attention again.'

Hand in Yunjo's Braided Cord.

an enslaved yunjo shouts '______ defies you! Do you hear me? ______ defies you and they will destroy your kind!'

An officiator sneers, 'Then let's have a demonstration, shall we, ______? How to be slaughtered by a rabid animal in front of a captivated audience.'

--You have looted a Gibbering Hynid's Head.--

Turlini gives you an appraising nod, 'Your valiant demonstration in the arena has given us all hope that someone can stand against the Muramites. Please accept this trinket as a token of appreciation from our people.'

You receive Yunjo's Sea Kelp Cord.

Turlini kicks the shackles from their legs. 'Quick, to the exits!'

Hand in Yunjo's Sea Kelp Cord.

an enslaved yunjo shouts '______ defies you! Do you hear me? ______ defies you and they will destroy your kind!'

An officiator shouts, 'You've proven amusing so far, ______, but how long can you last? Handlers, send in the cragbeast!'

--You have looted a High Hill Cragbeast's Head.--
    --You have looted a Handler Bvekh's Head.--

You receive Yunjo's Woven Twine Cord.

Hand in Yunjo's Woven Twine Cord.

An officiator gloats, 'Your little stand is at an end, ______. Prepare to be slaughtered. I will enjoy this thoroughly.'

--You have looted a Pfaaxle's Head.--

You receive Yunjo's Plaited Hynid-Fur Cord.

Hand in Yunjo's Plaited Hynid-Fur Cord.

An officiator shouts, 'Enough of this, let ______ deal with one of the stoneservants.'

--You have looted a Manipulated Stoneworker's Head.--

Create a Heavy Satchel (identifies as "One heavy head inside") and hand it in.

Turlini says 'Yes! We have been released! Head to the marshlands.'

You receive Yunjo's Hynid Fang Cord.

Hand in Yunjo's Hynid Fang Cord.

an enslaved yunjo says 'It's you! The champion everyone has spoken of! Have you come to defy the Muramites?'

You say, 'I have come to defy the Muramites.'

An officiator shouts, 'Graargh! Bring in two stoneservants.'

--You have looted a Misguided Stoneworker's Head.--
    --You have looted a Controlled Earthmover's Head.--

Create a Heavy Satchel (identifies as "Two heavy heads inside") and hand it in.

You receive Pressed Leather Yunjo Sash.

Turlini says 'Yes! We have been released! Head to the marshlands.'

Difficulty: medium

Hand in Pressed Leather Yunjo Sash.

An officiator shouts, 'This should prove to be very entertaining. How will you manage against controlled stoneservants? I don't think you will manage at all. Farewell, ______.'

--You have looted a Pixtt Master Hviqu's Head.--
    --You have looted a Directed Destroyer's Head.--
    --You have looted a Dominated Bonecrusher's Head.--

You receive Spiked Leather Yunjo Sash.

Difficulty: somewhat hard

Hand in Spiked Leather Yunjo Sash.

An officiator laughs, 'Here come the Kyv. It's over now ______'

--You have looted a Qiz's Head.--
    --You have looted a Xnoz's Head.--
    --You have looted a Dvax's Head.--

You receive Woven Bone Yunjo Sash.

Difficulty: even harder

Hand in Woven Bone Yunjo Sash.

An officiator roars, 'GAH! Why won't you die?! ______, your time has come to an end. Send in the SLAYER!'

--You have looted a Kizki the Slayer's Head.--

You receive Silvery Mesh Yunjo Sash.

Difficulty: very hard (3 unmezzable ukuns, 3 mezzable aneuks)

Hand in Silvery Mesh Yunjo Sash.

an enslaved yunjo shouts '______ defies you! Do you hear me? ______ defies you and will destroy your kind!'

An officiator shouts, 'I tire of toying with you, ______. Men, kill them. Now.'

--You have looted a Hexxt Skazm's Head.--
    --You have looted a Hexxt Lixx's Head.--
    --You have looted a Hexxt Nheki's Head.--
    --You have looted a Pixtt Kirq's Head.--
    --You have looted a Pixtt Mik's Head.--
    --You have looted a Pixtt Khark's Head.--

You have received a character flag!

Turlini shouts with joy. 'Aha, you've done it! Thanks to your distractions in the coliseum, the Muramite legion is engulfed in utter chaos. We will take this opportunity to escape. You have saved us all. Oh, I almost forgot! Before I go, take this as a final gift from the Yunjo. It holds much strength, just as you do. Unfortunately I have bad news. Something I could not tell you until now. Reyna passed on a few days ago. Her last request was that I give this to someone who had proven his or her worth. You have more than done that. I wish there were more I could do, but we are masters of shaping stone not life.'

You receive Sash of the Yunjo's Champion.

Riddle Answers :

(Tipt)

Riddle: Lovely and round, I shine with pale light, grown in darkness, a lady's delight.
    Answer: Pearl

Riddle: I scribble forms of the finest letter, and repel elements of the harshest weather. I am an arrow-aimer and a dust-breaker.
    Answer: Feather

Riddle: When young, I am sweet in the sun. When middle-aged, I make you happy. When old, I am valued more than ever.
    Answer: Wine

Riddle: My mouth bears whiskers but no teeth. I have scales but I do not weigh. You can bait me with delicious food but please, no drink today.
    Answer: Catfish

Riddle: My life is measured in hours. I serve by being devoured. Thin, I am quick, Fat I am slow. Wind is my foe.
    Answer: Candle

Riddle: It floats on water, light as can be. A thousand men can't lift it free.
    Answer: Bubble

Riddle: I'm offered to the loved, and also to the dead. I come in many varied hues, most notably red. My pricks are known to pierce the skin, often resulting in wounds that bled.
    Answer: Rose

Riddle: What can be held in the left hand, but not in the right hand.
    Answer: Right hand

Riddle: I'm always hungry, I must always be fed, The finger I lick will soon turn red.
    Answer: Fire

Riddle: Who makes has no need of it, who buys has no use of it, who uses it can neither see nor feel it
    Answer: Coffin

Riddle: I help to mature your spirits. When moistened I fulfill my purpose. Should I dry out, my task will fail and my quarry (is this really the word?) may be worthless.
    Answer: Cork

Riddle: I build up castles. I tear down mountains. I make some men blind, I help others to see. What am I?
    Answer: Sand

Riddle: When I am filled I can point the way, When I am empty Nothing moves me, I have two skins One without and one within.
    Answer: Glove

Riddle: I drive men mad for love of me, Easily beaten, Never free.
    Answer: Gold

Riddle: Searing 'cross the pitch-black skies, I scream in celebration, yet moments later, my outburst through, I am naught but imagination.
    Answer: Firework

Kod'Taz Progression :

Ikkinz Trialz
    Kevren Nalavast
    Text: Ready to be tested, Trials, Specific Order, Singular Might
    Gazak Klelkek
    Turn in Ruined Pendant of Might
    Finished! - You have completed the trial at the Singular Might
    Kevren Nalavast
    Text: Twin Struggles
    Aroley Nazuey
    Turn in Stained Stone Chalice
    Finished! - You have completed the trial at the Twin Struggles
    Kevren Nalavast
    Text: Tri-fates
    Kenra Kalekkio
    Turn in Thrice-Notched Arrow Remains
    Finished! - You have completed the trial at the Tri-Fates

Martyrs Passage
    Kevren Nalavast
    Text: Other tasks, Martyrs passage, Ancient relics, Investigate, Understand.
    Finished! - You have been commissioned to investigate the Martyrs Passage
    Find 4 Relic of the Martyr and turn them in to Kevren Nalavast
    Finished! - You have returned four relics from the Martyrs Passage
    Find Inscribed Flesh Dispatch and turn it in to Kevren Nalavast
    Finished! - You have returned valuable information as to why the Muramites are in Martyrs Passage

Temple of the Damned
    Kevren Nalavast
    Text: Problem, Discover their plans
    Finished! - You have been commissioned to investigate the Temple of the Damned
    Find and turn in the 4 Glyphs of the Damned
    Finshed! -You've recovered important glyphs from the Temple of the Damned
    Tublik Narwethar
    Hand him 1 of the Glyphs of the Damned and you recieve an 8 slot container, combine the 4 Glyphs of the Damned with 4 Piles of Dust
    Kevren Nalavast
    Turn in Translated Glyph of the Damned
    Finished!- You've successfully translated the glyphs you found in the Temple of the Damned

Summoner Circle (above required)
    Kevren Nalavast
    Text: Rumors, Think i can do it, Final warning
    Finished! - You've been charged with stopping the ceremony at the Summoning Circle
    Turn in Grand Summoner's Glyph
    Finished! - You were able to recover a rare artifact from the Grand Summoner's goons in the Summoning Circle

Awesome, thanks for this. I just printed it out so I can use it right away. Probably time I got off my butt and finished this, if for no other reason than to clear up bank space, lol!