Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone out there =P

Quote Originally Posted by Jarvis View Post
    Those of you no longer playing a cleric I'd be curious to know what games you play and what classes you now play and how they compare.
    Up until about 6 months ago, I had been playing WoW. In fact, Allakhazam had brought me on as a community manager there because I was extremely knowledgeable and helpful back during the beta for the game. WoW is an awesome game, but definitely a different style in that you are much more driven toward improvements of your character that are doable on your own.

Unfortunately, they took it too far with the expansion that came out last winter, trying to make all the content accessible to everyone, which meant that there was no challenge or effort really in the game. You just kinda go through the motions with no objective, which I didn't like. Their excuse? Well, you've got achievements to go for now!

I just recently cancelled my WoW account. I might go back when the next expansion comes out next winter, but I'm skeptical. In the meanwhile, I'm not playing any MMO's. For the short-term, I'm playing Dragon Age and Borderlands, but I doubt those will be very long-lived. Maybe a month.
    Only the exceptions can be exceptional.

Friends don't let friends do tradeskills. (tm)

I haven't been here for quite some time since I had changed servers. Whoos is now found on Firiona Vie.

<scowls at Crystilla for the spillage from tossed ale>
    <tosses ale - but down own throat>

Ding 74 and "poking" along.

Actually, I'm hoping for commentary on the new AA's...

Default Poke

wow been a long time since Ive been on here so thought I would add a /poke :P
    Kanati
    Jedi Healer of Bertox
    "Changing tanks minds is easy young padowan"

**Thinking of coming back.... WoW is not so WoW anymore.**

Hey Kan Good to see you visiting!

/poke back

Default How about that

This place still exists? I just got a birthday email from Jarvis... it's been at least 7 years since I played my old EQ cleric.

It exists, but unfortunately not much traffic to either of the external cleric sites in the last year. Most, if they post at all, post on the EQLive forums now.

Started playing EQ (again) around 8 months ago. Have a Necro I was primarily playing, but now working on my Cleric (up to lvl 84 with 750 AAs). Still has a long ways to go, but playing healer is a lot of fun in a good group If anyone is on Quellious / Povar (Rodcet!) and wants to play sometime, look me up!

Noobieguy 85 Necro
    Pataliella 84 Cleric