Thread: Can't Use Divine Rez

Default Can't Use Divine Rez

Does anyone know if there are any talks to allow clerics to be able to divine rez after being rezzed by someone else. The corpse poofs after an experience rez is given, I've only seen the corpse remain after being called by either a druid or a shaman. Now am wondering if any 0% experience rez will leave a corpse? So does that mean we now have to mem a 0% rez in order for the cleric who died to use divine rez?

Anyone have any info?

Default Re: Can't Use Divine Rez

I think it was intended to only poof the corpse if you took the rez from hover mode.....so, unfortunately, unless they fixed it this patch, we'll have to wait until they get to it.

From everything I have read there is no intention of changing the way it is now. 0% rez and Call do leave a corpse, so if you want to DR you have to either get a call or a 0% rez.
    Proud to be an EQCleric Admin!

There is option #3 (no rez, run back to corpse). Not great but it's there as well.

Crystilla
    EQ Round Table Member
    Devoted Brell serving wench
    Valorguard / Erollisi Marr server

crystilla said in post #4 :
    There is option #3 (no rez, run back to corpse). Not great but it's there as well.
    That would be possible on raids if you can simply banner back, but in some exp groups where you are deep into the zone, not really an option if you risk another death to get past see invisi mobs.

You may still have to get a 0% or a call on raids where you are to far in to the instance and the mobs have respawned behind you... there isn't a lot of them that does that but i do know one in Bloodmoon we have been working on they do.

it is a pain in the butt for them to do this... i don't know how many times i've freaked out cause i don't have a corpse to loot LOL...on raids we'll just have to let the cleric's know what yeah want to do.. or your local Druid - Shammy

/huggles all

Happy Halloween
    Last edited by Tandia; 10-31-2008 at 01:15 PM.

Aye, I meant groups you can do that as well. Camping in Mecha Guardian floor 4 for leveling - you can run back and rez.

Or if you're using the fellowship feature, take the fellowship back. So there were other options (not great ones but they are there for folks to use).

Crystilla
    EQ Round Table Member
    Devoted Brell serving wench
    Valorguard / Erollisi Marr server