Thread: Spell Haste

Default Spell Haste

I know this has been discussed for before, but not in a long time{rolleyes} so I'm asking, do the spell haste stack? I was in a group with another cleric and I asked her why she gave me the group one and the single buff one. She says they stacked and I was wondering if something has change.

Domi

Default Re: Spell Haste

No, they do not stack. The higher version/rank will take precedence.

In terms of being cast on you, yes they stack that way (you could have every rank of every single and group version on you), but in terms of use, only the higher rank/level one will take precedence.

Crystilla
    EQ Round Table Member
    Devoted Brell serving wench
    Valorguard / Erollisi Marr server

/\ what she said.... its just like with the Hp buffs... you can't have Temp and Temers both running at the same time... but even though you can have the single target and the group version of spell haste the higher lvl spell will take over....
    so plz do inform that cleric of what is going on... or just tell them to join this site to learn somethings /giggles

/huggles always
    Last edited by Tandia; 09-02-2008 at 05:02 PM.

The Cleric is Hickry Crystilla. Maybe you can tell her

Domi

Just point her to this thread - PM her with it

Crystilla
    EQ Round Table Member

so on a related question, whats a clerics max spell haste?

spell + worn item ?

a wizard friend told me he had 50% spell haste on direct damage , but they get aa's for that . i wonder whats the fastest cast time we get on like the solemn light line. got to be better than 3.4 or whatever my cast time is

valandil said in post #6 :
    so on a related question, whats a clerics max spell haste?

spell + worn item ?

a wizard friend told me he had 50% spell haste on direct damage , but they get aa's for that . i wonder whats the fastest cast time we get on like the solemn light line. got to be better than 3.4 or whatever my cast time is
    just checked on my Solemn Light... and it's 2.3... it all depends on the spell haste that is also worn by you on your armor... not just the spell haste spell wise.

/huggles always

I get 2.2 seconds on sacred light 3, and I don't have the lvl 80 spell haste yet, still using lvl 77.

Crystilla
    EQ Round Table Member

I have noticed of late that spell haste has been stacking - a toon could have serveral spell haste on them....
    Qanini Ceilteach
    85th Seasoned High Priestess
    Antonius Bayle
    Moma Q - "Have Coco will Travel"

Quote Originally Posted by Qanini View Post
    I have noticed of late that spell haste has been stacking - a toon could have serveral spell haste on them....
    in fact, you can have all of your buff slots filled with spell haste if you like, too bad the actual effect will not stack /has visions of insta-cast everything with 25 different spell hastes on

When i get home i'll check to see how low i can get the cast time of devout light.
    Last edited by Darshi; 10-09-2009 at 05:21 PM. Reason: additonal info, so i dont have to post again