Thread: Zer/Cleric Duo

Default Zerk/Cleric Duo

I mostly duo a 78 Zerker and a 75 Cleric, been playing around in DSH but is always full during my play times. I was wondering if anyone has some good suggestions where to go for reg/AA xp. Both toons have around 100 aa's each so need to do alot of work but both are CoA+ equiped with 2.0 and 1.5. Zerk is self buffed with Tenacity at 15k hp's and Cleric has 11k mana pool. I know they are not uber but I would like to find someplace or camp that is decent xp.
    Last edited by knole68; 06-27-2008 at 04:53 PM.

Default Re: Zer/Cleric Duo

I tank with my cleric and snare with my bers in HoS.. but cleric can do that, for you, id stick with DSH or try loping?

You can try Illsalins, since it is a hot zone. Mobs don't hit hard and the xp isn't bad. Plus since they revamped the aa system, it will be a double bonus.

BoT wouldnt be bad Duo too, RoI can hit pretty hard. 1k hits hurt.

I tried ROI and mobs hit way to hard and fast for me to stay alive. May be better when I get some AA's built for Defense and more healing. BoT is ok but XP not the quickest. The problem I have with DSH is the crowd right now. it may get better in a few months but for the most part it is packed. I need to find a good site that will help with locations to camp this would cut down on my sudden deaths I run into

Thanks for the input, will keep plugging away

well bot might not be the best, but its easy, its fast tehy dont hit hard, and they dont run