Thread: camp valor faction

Default camp valor faction

ok so im about 6 months late but....

anyone have advice to getting this faction done asap ? 80clr, 80mag and random people will be with us maybe i dunno- but we killed a few crows and aviaks. and ive started the aug quest so thats the plan to work it while getting this ally

any advice? shortcuts? going to move to hills of shade tomorrow and not leave till im ally!

thanks
    valandil

Default Re: camp valor faction

I hate to tell you there really no real short cut. I could kill the undead in the crypt tho. I seem to get better faction hits there.

Only "short cut" to me that there was when I did it was definitely do the aviaks/crows. Reason being if you want our lvl 80 type 3 spell augment, it is on the Bertox faction, so you can raise Bertox while raising Camp Valor by killing these. (Otherwise you'd have to do a separate series of tasks).

Crystilla
    EQ Round Table Member
    Devoted Brell serving wench
    Valorguard / Erollisi Marr server

thanks for advice. steady workin it

Sister Donna is your best bet... i know she is suppose to just spawn one time during a 24 hour period... BUT.....

There was a group of peeps killing the mobs around her and she spawned like 4 to 5 times that one night... just need to keep your agrro off and remember to keep getting the quests to hail her.....

The quest off of her is HUGE Faction.... and it's just a stupid hail.... just remember most of the time she is surrounded by UNDEAD... and to get to her you have to Invised... so it's a catch 22 but if you have a fast mount you can out run the undead around her before you hit the zone line....

... i did alot of the quests to get faction as well... but one night she spawned like 4 to 5 times and i got to hail her cause the group killing the mobs around her didn't need her at all....

/huggles always

ooh thanks so much will try that tomorrow. i have spent maybe 10hr killing crows , done like 5quests, probaly 15 hours in crypt (and a couple upgrades!) and im still indiff. when i turned in recycled arms quest i acttually went back down to dubious for a little while . wierd stuff =- or maybe i was on the ale

Tandia said in post #5 :

The quest off of her is HUGE Faction.... and it's just a stupid hail.... just remember most of the time she is surrounded by UNDEAD... and to get to her you have to Invised... so it's a catch 22 but if you have a fast mount you can out run the undead around her before you hit the zone line....

/huggles always
    you can also purchase a mask from a mysterious stranger in the zone, that will raise your faction with the undead there so you can safely finish your quest

I did the Sister Donna quest about 40 times to raise my faction. We just killed undead in the village until she spawned and then I used IvU to run back and forth. 7 Hails / Quests and she despawns so if she pops 6 times thats 42 quests.

My group let me knock mine out so I could get Divinity Rank 2.

thanks

im up to warmly (very high warmly dang it) mostly due to errands task. i got donna up one night and did that exact same thing - 7 hails , it was a great help

Gratz hun... just glad it helped someone else

/huggles always