Thread: Bloodmoon 2 Crazok Moonfang

Default Bloodmoon 2: Crazok Moonfang

Help, please.

This raid is a pita. We're cool until we get to the room with the 2 named that have the aura clouds, one is a dmg aura the other is a heal aura that heals the mobs.

Anyone beaten this and have some tips?
    Last edited by Inoke; 05-31-2008 at 08:20 PM.
    Proud to be an EQCleric Admin!

Default Re: Bloodmoon 2 Crazok Moonfang

Its been quite awhile since i did this raid.. I dont remember it much do you have to balance the 2 named?

No, that's the second part of bloodmoon 1

We beat Bloodmoon 2 last night - finally after weeks of pounding our heads against the wall. There is very little published about the task and it is gnarly. Everyone says not to do it 'cause it's a pita - but to unlock raid 3 where the loot is abundent you have to finish 2.

So - the first 2 named you get to each cast an aura, 1 casts a heal aura (heals the npc's) the other casts a 5k a tick damage aura. Both named are leashed to the room.

What we did was tank the one with the heal aura and kite the second one. We "walked" the mob around the room (from corner to corner) away from his healing aura as we went (each time he cast the heal aura we would move him to the next corner of the room) and people had to watch for the damage aura effect on them and back away if they had it so it would fade (it's an aura so all you have to do is move out of range).

Once the healer was dead we took the dmg aura mob and just walled him and had everyone range DPS to avoid his aura damage.

There are 3 more named with auras after those two. The auras varied but we pretty much used the same strat of walking them from corner to corner and having people move around to avoid the auras.

After that there is 1 big named, Crazok, he is pretty much just a burn, he does have a poison dot but we didn't even mess with cures. He does cast something on the tanks that clears aggro, so he ping pongs a bit but as long as you have solid tanks with good communication it's pretty straight forward.

(I'll go through my logs and post the specific info on the mobs and auras this weekend)

like i said, havent done that one in quite along time, do Ralkor all the time for look, hoping to get my bers alt his 2hb hah, we do him weekly along with soulbleeder breakyoneck and still working on krond.

Balvik Spiritshadow - Casts a heal aura - You will know a healing aura is up if you see the emote "invokes an aura of healing power"

Malkazor Darkshadow - Casts a dmg aura - You will know a damage aura is up if you see the emote "conjures a vortex of dark energy"
    [Wed May 28 19:15:29 2008] You have taken 3575 damage from Shadow Cyclone by Dark vortex

Grendol Wolfmaw -

Korvak Stonefire -

Harlos Stonethunder - Lightning Cloud; Earthquake

Crazok Moonfang -

(more info coming, just trying to week it all out of the logs)