Thread: Lord Begurgle

Default Lord Begurgle

Just finished a 10.5 hour camp trying to get this bastard to pop, he decided not to... ARGH! Gotta love long boring camps.....

Default Re: Lord Begurgle

Yeah it sucks, I totally lucked out and a guildie running through there caught him up and let me know.
    Proud to be an EQCleric Admin!

16.5 hours over 4 days, finally got him... I really wanted to skip 1.0, but just can't with the free clickie rez

Yeah, it's a total PITA, but a good piece of the camps for the 1.0 can be mind numbingly boring. I never set foot in Skyfire if I can help it, spent too much dang time there getting my shards. Also, waiting for human Zordak to spawn... ugh.

Tam's Stuff
    Lv 79 Cleric - Veeshan's Fury

I forgot how some of the cleric camps were for the 1.0. I just helped my husband finish his monk 1.0 after he's been working on it for 7 years. I think that was an epic based on patience. There were some parts that it took us a month to actually obtain.

Now that you remind me, there were some parts of the cleric epic that sucked like needing a mage to make me enduring breath stones for Begurgle's camp. Hehe, back then I didn't have anything physical to keep me from drowning. I don't remember the camp time at all.

Tamoro said in post #4 :
    Yeah, it's a total PITA, but a good piece of the camps for the 1.0 can be mind numbingly boring. I never set foot in Skyfire if I can help it, spent too much dang time there getting my shards. Also, waiting for human Zordak to spawn... ugh.
    God do I ever remember that, had off from school that day, Think I was sitting at that camp for like 12 hours before it spawned or something, it was rediculous.

Lord Grimblox or w/e in Sol A(?) ... Bergurgle...All sucked really bad, shards wern't even the worst to me, atleast I got to kill something then

I am not going to post about the cleric 1.0. The SoL A piece took me lets say a long time of continous camping. For multiple days. it took a zone reset for me to log in and the stupid goblin was up. In total about 100+ hrs of killing ph. I bought the Chardok piece for the price it would take to get a rogue to pick the lock. The shards actually was easy got 4 friends who were well geared and AA to mass slaughter near BW zone. That took about 2hrs only. Shaman/monk/clr trio'd the final fight and i wasn't well geared at the time. Monk could probably solo it. Lol I want to go back and see if I can solo it at level 80.

While I don't have my Epic 1.0, I do remember that camp. I used my Necro to kill while Lil sat by a wall, lol. I don't remember the total camp time, but it doesn't stand out in my mind as being all that long.

Begurgle was a long time for me, but the Sol A spawn was only about 2 hours, camped daineden in the hall outside and took 46th lvl Iksar monk in to clear the area. The shards were a pain. By the time I got to the final fight, had 30+ peeps that were Time Geared (uba at that time) and he lasted a little over 25 seconds from spawn to death. Got to love Overkill.

Funny to see a necro pet tank the ragefire for 1.0 in Skyfire. He didn't do it all but he did for a long time. I had to laugh.
    Mendler
    Cleric Bot
    Nickinator
    War main

I had too much bad luck with bergurgle... I would camp him a few hours and then log off to go to work or school, he would pop while i was gone and someone else would pick him off.. this continued for a month until I finally skipped school and camped him for 5 hours. but I think total time camping him was like 73 hours hah.
    [img]/images/sigs/zoliden.gif[/img]

*Zoliden grins evily

Don't always expect a cleric to be what you think it might be...

Zoliden Angelblade