Thread: Duplicate Account?

angel Duplicate Account?

This site has been around for a while now and we're always excited when we get former active members returning to the site to say hello.

I'm sure there are quite a few out there lurking who have come and gone at random times and maybe you're one of them.

Do you think you might have a duplicate account on the site? Were you sure you had an account before but you can't remember the username or password? Maybe you changed email and can't retrieve the old password?

Send me a PM and we can knock that duplicate account out of there. Gotta keep those database gnomes busy ya know.

We might also be able to get you back into the old account or do something fancy for ya

Default Re: Duplicate Account?

almost 6 years..amazing

plus there was a few months i remember on your old site yeah? or did those dates carry over to this one?

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

Sprinting over the fields, swinging a mighty hammer, cometh Keyera! And she gives a bloodthirsty roar:

"I'm going to bludgeon you into the stuff of nightmares!"

Default Re: Duplicate Account?

I have the same account from when I first started to come to the new site. I don't know what my account info was from the previous website.