Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: AA Wishlist for 2008

Default Re: AA Wishlist for 2008

Aye, there was mention:

Class AAs you'd like to see

Group Purified Soul (shared timer with Single Target, longer timer)

Innate Reagent Conservation for Emeralds (DI component, similar as mages got for pearls and CoH)

Instant cast Group IvU (akin to Shared Camouflage)

Instant cast self fixed regular invis

Please be sure to read the entire list before you start throwing accusations around. Lluianae has worked extremely hard for the cleric community over the past couple of years making drastic improvements and it really irks me when someone claims she's not doing her part.

Between Keyera, Crystilla, Lluianae, Inoke, Jarvis (best site ever!), and all of the other longtime constant contributors, we're pretty well taken care of as a class. Kudos to all of you! Brell's Blessed Stouts for all! I would bake cake, but always burn the bread...
    EQ
    Jornam
    75 Cleric

WoW
    Vostagg
    70 Warrior

AE Rez.

Group/AE rez (Blessing of Resurrection required to buy, separate timer, reasonably long reuse)

she got that in too ;-)

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

Sprinting over the fields, swinging a mighty hammer, cometh Keyera! And she gives a bloodthirsty roar:

"I'm going to bludgeon you into the stuff of nightmares!"

AE Rez or a group rez would be nice.

jornam said in post #76 :
    Aye, there was mention:

Class AAs you'd like to see

Group Purified Soul (shared timer with Single Target, longer timer)

Innate Reagent Conservation for Emeralds (DI component, similar as mages got for pearls and CoH)

Instant cast Group IvU (akin to Shared Camouflage)

Instant cast self fixed regular invis

Please be sure to read the entire list before you start throwing accusations around. Lluianae has worked extremely hard for the cleric community over the past couple of years making drastic improvements and it really irks me when someone claims she's not doing her part.

Between Keyera, Crystilla, Lluianae, Inoke, Jarvis (best site ever!), and all of the other longtime constant contributors, we're pretty well taken care of as a class. Kudos to all of you! Brell's Blessed Stouts for all! I would bake cake, but always burn the bread...
    My bad I somehow missed the self invise in the class section of the list Llui will be submiting, my appologies, as i said i know how hard all on the site work for us was a simple mistake

Alwyzn Nthamood
    "I would rather live one day as a lion ....
    than one thousand years as a lamb"

J.Page

This is why people should read thoroughly before making x claims

I added pretty much every major wish, even the ones I don't agree with. (I don't agree we need invis at all as an aa/spell, but I still put it there)

I am no SOE rep, the role is in fact voluntary and not an employed role. Whether SOE listens (to us) or not is entirely out of my hands.

Since i am lazy i gotta ask, who gave the idea bout Swarm hammer pet aa? I have been thinking bout this since Sk's got their swarm pet aa and thought it would rock.

I also love the idea bout the short buff to make heals Dmg undead.

I'm not 100% sure if this has been brought up yet. I would like to see a buff or addition to our current dva. Perhaps, an additional AA which adds a heal element to dva. The aa could have ranks, which add a certain amount of healing and decreases the reuse time of dva. Just a thought. Peace out.