Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fabled PoP, it's official!

Default Fabled PoP, it's official!

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/po...opic_id=127121

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to post and give everyone a preview of what we have planned for our next Anniversary period in March. After some research and finding a spare week lying around somewhere we decided we were going to be able to tackle the Planes of Power progression for a Fabled event after all. We've been hard at work on getting it all plugged in and we're happy to say that it looks like it's going well and we expect to be all set for the Anniversary.

A few notes about this:
    • We're going to be making a large chunk of the PoP progression "Fabled" during this time. This means these events will become a lot harder than normal so if you're working through the PoP progression normally you may need to put it on hold during this period.
    • We looked into removing the flag requirements for the various zones outside of Time iteslf but it seems like a task that's just a bit too big to fit into the schedule right now. We'll see if we can find time for it between now and the Fabled but I wouldn't count on it. That means if you are not currently able to get into all the zones but you want to be then you can take this opportunity to get some flags out of the way before the event kicks off.
    • We should have raids and group fabled content that span a wide range of power levels but it's all going to be aimed at around SoF group and raid levels.

That's all I have for now. I may not be able to answer follow up questions if we don't know the answer yet but I'll keep checking this thread and pass on whatever I can.

Hey guys, just to update you:

I had some conversations with Rashere and he clarified some intentions for this set of Fabled with me and I've made some adjustments (which is easy since I'm doing the tuning for all the Fabled) and the new breakdown will be:

Raids will range from DoDh (Demiplane) level of challenge to around Meldrath level challenge in PoTime. That should open the raids up a bit more to more folks.

The Group NPCs will have 4 steps of increase as well with around the same expansion level equivalents.
    Without re-reading my post I don't know if I mis-typed but what I meant was that Fabled *Planes of Power* will start with raids in the DoDh (Demi) range and culminate with Plane of Time itself being Tier 3 SoF content difficulty.
    Last edited by Inoke; 01-25-2008 at 03:58 PM.
    Proud to be an EQCleric Admin!

Default Re: Fabled PoP, it's official!

Wheee! : )

Wow, that's cool. Not just the fabled stuff, but removing the flag requirements. I've been wanting to get my necro flagged, but people rarely do flag raids anymore. In the meantime, I guess being able to hit fableds in all the PoP zones is a little extra reward for those of us who put the time and effort into PoP flagging
    Miriella
    75 Cleric of Innoruuk
    Cazic Thule

I am glad that I play on the Test server, we only need 1 flagged person in the raid in order to enter such zones

That's super cool! Time raids were such a blast, hopefully I get the opportunity to see it again when they make it fabled.

Been looking forward to this. I sure do hope Time is included in the Fabled.

awesome

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

Sprinting over the fields, swinging a mighty hammer, cometh Keyera! And she gives a bloodthirsty roar:

"I'm going to bludgeon you into the stuff of nightmares!"

Awesome PoP was such a good raiding expansion

prosia said in post #8 :
    Awesome PoP was such a good raiding expansion
    Planes were my first raiding experience lol

ROFL, do you remember that necro telling me I was super good luck if I stayed under that table in the middle of the room and didn't move? lmao I totally bought it too!!

and Lily was the only one in the world that could convince me to do the second clr epic after i had such a bad time with the first one lol /hugs hon missyou!!
    Silye

We should have raids and group fabled content that span a wide range of power levels but it's all going to be aimed at around SoF group and raid levels.
    So unless your guild is in Solteris already you probably will just get owned by most of the Fabled.
    Celedine Crashcart
    80 Exemplar of Tunare
    Retired Hussy

celedine13 said in post #10 :

So unless your guild is in Solteris already you probably will just get owned by most of the Fabled.
    Yeah, after my excitement died down this realization hit me hehe. It's still a fun thought! :P

Silye said in post #9 :

Planes were my first raiding experience lol

ROFL, do you remember that necro telling me I was super good luck if I stayed under that table in the middle of the room and didn't move? lmao I totally bought it too!!

and Lily was the only one in the world that could convince me to do the second clr epic after i had such a bad time with the first one lol /hugs hon missyou!!
    Silye~

LOL LOL I totally remember them telling you that Cleric 2.0 was no where near as bad as 1.0 with all the camping and crap so I knew you could handle it, besides I wanted you to have the best =)

/hugs I miss you too hon =)

yep the bust is "the SoF group/raid" capability to be quasi-successful

would like to test that theorum tho~

kC

Yes, I noticed that, but:

1) It doesn't start till March. Ok, that is pretty soon actually.

2) You can take 72 man raids into PoP, so if you're on good enough terms with the right guilds, you might find a spot in some of the raids, if you're not ridiculously low level or something.
    Miriella
    75 Cleric of Innoruuk
    Cazic Thule

I am effing Excited.