View Poll Results: What do you think clerics need most in the game?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • invis plz * hands tunare an invis scroll* read this plz

19 40.43%
  • More Undead debuffs and Dmg * I want to make undead fear the cleric again*

10 21.28%
  • Heals < There allways room for more heals in my spell book*

12 25.53%
  • sight based buffs * see invis ect* For those D@D buffs true sight ect

0 0%
  • Other < I have posted below somthing not in this poll*

6 12.77%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: POll: What do you think clerics need most in the game ?

Default POll: What do you think clerics need most in the game ?

>>>>>>> Inc post<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    If i can get it to work {rolleyes}

Default Re: POll: What do you think clerics need most in the game ?

invis..at this point with the potions to me, it is a non issue. plus i do admit i have an invis item. but even witht that item i hardly use it. i use potions. as far as an invis spell...it would have to be insta cast onthe run to beat the potion..otherwise, for ease of use i wouldn't bother with it.

undead stuff? not done undead soloing since i was very low lvl. stacking 3 dots on a mob in....damn what was that zone....the one off dreadlands if i remember....

heals... i would love a dva type heal...seems sometimes i am "puckering" wishing i could dva or epic again! to me, that was one of the best things they gave us in a long time...dva and epic rock. period.

over all i think we are looking real good.

not much to ask for.

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

Sprinting over the fields, swinging a mighty hammer, cometh Keyera! And she gives a bloodthirsty roar:

"I'm going to bludgeon you into the stuff of nightmares!"

Inv would be nice but I don't think it is necessary.IMO, insta cloudy potions are better, at least you can click them if you get the red message.

Although I would like to see an increase of cleric dps against undead, heals are more important for me.
    Since druids/shammies got their semi DvA, it would be reasonable to upgrade ours as well

Maybe once I've leveled to 80 and participated in the endgame again, I'll have different insights and add something under "other", but for now I have to go with invis. Invis was made essential a long time ago, and potions get old. I know not everyone has invis, but most casters, including hybrids, do. I've never understood why the devs, who obviously want people to travel invis in many zones, have always held out on better invis options for just a few classes. In the meantime, I guess I'll just keep making huge trains when I think I'll survive and otherwise there are still potions

Undead options are nice, but that's more a flavor thing than a necessity I think. Yeah if we had stronger undead options we might seek those out specifically for soloing, but I wouldn't want to be limited to that.

Heals... we have so many heals, I've never felt that I was lacking in that area, but again I might feel different at 80... and having more options never hurts.

Sight based buffs... just get innate see invis. And I have UV anyway Though I guess for human and erudite clerics the lack of nightvision can be a pain.
    Miriella
    75 Cleric of Innoruuk
    Cazic Thule

IMO, insta cloudy potions are better, at least you can click them if you get the red message.
    Back in the day I had to point this out a lot. Amazing how many people aren't aware of that. But having invis spells doesn't stop you from carrying some potions for emergencies
    Miriella
    75 Cleric of Innoruuk
    Cazic Thule

I'd like to see a better radiant cure, lower recast times and maybe a single target would be great.

i voted for bigger/better heals tho, that 5k heal just isn't cutting it with a 24k+ tank imo. Altho I have not finished out the AA's for the new heals yet and I'm hoping it will improve.
    Silye

Until we get invis, it will always be the next *big* thing with me. I don't quite understand why my husband (a mage) can invis 4 different ways and yes we still don't have 1 way.

Potions are fine and dandy and have kept us pacified, but given I often go through 2-3 stacks every weekend (yes that's with a mage husband lol), it is an issue for me personally.

Crystilla
    EQ Round Table Member
    Devoted Brell serving wench
    Valorguard / Erollisi Marr server

I voted Other.

Even though I also go through a lot of potions, I still really don't see regular invis on the top of my priority list. Potions would still be better, in my opinion, unless the invis they gave us was set duration (and in that case it would probably be self only).

I'd like to see a new longer lasting root spell. I haven't trained the Holy Root AA, so not sure how much better it makes our best root (which we got at level 64, I think). Right now, for me anyways, it's pointless to even cast root because all of my procs break it the second it lands. Besides, I think we deserve an upgrade after 16 levels hehe.

On the note of undead and invis, I really think we should get an AA group instant set duration IVU similiar to camo.

Oh yeah, when I'm talking about cleric invis I'm assuming it would be self only. Self only is good enough.

i voted for bigger/better heals tho, that 5k heal just isn't cutting it with a 24k+ tank imo. Altho I have not finished out the AA's for the new heals yet and I'm hoping it will improve.
    Maybe I'll change my mind to better heals when I level up. I do know that way back when I started raiding PoP, getting all the healing AAs and focus effects made a big difference.
    Miriella
    75 Cleric of Innoruuk
    Cazic Thule

I voted invis.
    The closest second for me would be nerfing Druids though :-)

The closest second for me would be nerfing Druids though :-)
    I was told almost no one plays druids anymore... not sure how much of an exaggeration that is. Considering the source they could also have meant just endgame.
    Miriella
    75 Cleric of Innoruuk
    Cazic Thule

eww druids always whine and complain about something

Silye said in post #6 :
    I'd like to see a better radiant cure, lower recast times and maybe a single target would be great.

Silye posted!!!!!!!!!! YAY =)

I agree with Silye that we need better heals, if they are going to give the tanks so much HP then we need heals to keep up with it.

#1: MAKE COMPLETE HEAL A FULL HEAL AGAIN!!! I'd spend 12 aas on doubling the heal value of Complete Heal so it would fill a tank's hps. Other than that I think our heal lines are ok.

#2: I used to solo undead frequently, it was the only thing that I could kill on my own for xp for a loooooong time. I think if pallies get 24k slays, the least SOE could do for us is lower the timer and turn up the burn on Turn Undead.

I'm not so worried about invis. Pots are fine for me, and if I run out, I can always DA and get out.

<<<< still upset about other classes getting spam hammers, even if they don't spam
    Celedine Crashcart
    80 Exemplar of Tunare
    Retired Hussy

I think invis would help a lot. Our heals are fine except for CH not being CH anymore. But as for invis... just 10 minutes ago I was crossing Sunderrock and used a total of 12 cloudy potions to get across without death because they kept waring off seconds after i used them. Ridiculous.

Recruiting officer of Unending Twilight