Thread: Epic 1.5

Default Epic 1.5

I never thought I would be in a position where I think it would be some thing I would need or have a true situation where it would benefit me. Now that I am raiding I find myself needing another way to save mana or save my groups butt so I have to ask. Can this quest be three boxed by:
    War 17.2K hps 3400 ac 700 aa's
    Shammy 11.4K mana 13K hps 1100's
    Cleric 10K mana 11.3K hps 500aa's
    Buffed with cleric/shammy

On my off times I want to knock this out with out any help. Would it be possible or am I smokin crack? THe lesser fay fight would be tough with the adds but as long as I could keep agro on them all I might be able to do it but not sure. I don't want to waste a drop that took me X amount of time to get if I fail.

Thanks for all the help in advance!

Mendler

Default Re: Epic 1.5

I seriously doubt you can 3 box all of your 1.5.

Groupable fights shouldn't be a problem.
    The first raid fight, maybe.
    The second raid fight? No chance.
    http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1348060

I kind of thought that the last fight would be a biznatch but wanted to make sure. THe first raid fight is more of less what I was wondering about. THanks for the input though you two.
    Mendler
    Cleric Bot
    Nickinator
    War main

I have heard of the LFay fight being two boxed, but that was a much better geared warrior than the one you have. It might be possible to do it with that box situation, but if you want to be sure, I would bring 3 more that are geared similar to what your warrior is geared and it shouldn't be too much of an issue. You can do the WW part with that box, just be aware that any mobs wandering around that get close enough will agro as well. Final WL fight isn't gonna happen with that box situation, full group with one hell of a kiter and 2 tanks should be able to do it, otherwise bring a couple of groups IMO.
    Ariowen Dor'Drondel - Ranger
    Nicoletta Dor'Drondel - Cleric
    Avenora Dor'Drondel - Bard
    Sabanil Winddancer - Shaman

Alarius
    Cazic Thule
    Ari's Stuff
    Nic's stuff
    Ave's stuff