Thread: Super Cleric Power Duo

dragon Super Cleric Power Duo

So I'm getting ready to dual-box back in the world of Norrath and I wanted to know the best Cleric combo i could possibly run. I'm leaning towards something a little more complex than the traditional warrior/cleric, but if anyone has a good case-and-point I'd be glad to hear it.... and for that matter if anyone knows a different power duo post 'em up.

Kapila
    -Stromm Server

Default Re: Super Cleric Power Duo

i bot my friends SK somedays and its fun has snare/dps and spells and keeps agro.

I duo with a monk fairly often. It's a fun combo and his high dps makes it alot less boring than duoing with a warrior. Depending on how well the monk is geared though, it may limit what mobs you can take on. SK is probably a better choice if you want a plate class. Monk/shammy is a good combo, with all the haste and attack buffs the monk is a shredding machine.
    Irinael Tywardreath
    Aurora Noctum

This signature intentionally left dull and boring due to poor artistic ability.

A well geared bard and a cleric can handle almost anything. I myself do shm/clr.
    Celedine Crashcart
    80 Exemplar of Tunare
    Retired Hussy

I'm just starting to duo with my young (lv 59) ranger, it's nice to have the snare (also pocket lev & camo ). It sure helped in The Deep when I was camping to get the Wand of Imperceptability. SK is a good choice too.
    Last edited by Tamoro; 07-20-2007 at 11:52 AM.

Tam's Stuff
    Lv 79 Cleric - Veeshan's Fury

premana flare nerf, Cleric/Chanter combo owned, I miss my rocking xp from that /sigh.

clr and anyone that can snare is pretty good imo =)

clerics can snare too. its just not cast from spell book.

You can do the most from a war/cleric combo but thats just my biased showing through. War's have call of challenge and snare procing weapons but I mostly use my Call of Challenge. The survivability of that duo is why I use it and love it. My dps isn't bad but sure beats sk's dps.
    Irinael has a great option there but is also correct about the absolute necessity of needing really good gear to do a lot. If you have access to a well geared monk, I might go that route. I bot my war/shammy and switch my cleric and necro when I need more dps, splitting, better healing or what not.
    I'm pro warrior all the way but monk would be my second choice.
    Mendler
    Cleric Bot
    Nickinator
    War main

I used to use Cleric and Druid duo. Cleric tanks with Ward procs and spam hammer, while druid does some extra dps and back up heals. Though since I have my warrior now, the war/clr combo is much better. snare isn't an issue once the war has Call of Challenge.
    Kazpin Cleric [lvl: 75] [AA: 256] [GLAA: 29]
    Endiment Warrior [lvl: 75] [AA: 59]
    Kazn Enchanter [lvl: 59] [AA: 0]
    Shuugo Rogue [lvl: 75] [AA: 62] [Make Posion: 300 +12%]

I re-activated my account a couple months ago and made a necro to run with my cleric. Necro's only 54 at the moment, so I haven't tried anything crazy yet :P. I don't know if it's the best combination, but I've been having tons of fun!

Let me put in a vote for Cleric/Beastlord.

Beastie can slow, good dps, can off tank, pet can offtank, beastie can heal the pet so you dont have to, beastie gets finishing blow...

I have duo'd extensivly with a wizzy, necro, SK, and beastie. Beastie/Clr combo is way better. The Slow is the key for me. Can tank much harder mobs when they have been slowed...