Thread: druid evacs

Default druid evacs

I am not sure this is a cleric issues, but its one that is a real issues to me and maybe many more.
    I play with a druid alot and you would think that things like evac ect would be a good thing, but for some reason everytime my freinds druid evac she dies. Its getting reallly old cause it slows up the fun with looting medding and re bufffs (all time that could be spent doing something else) So iguess my rant is what is going on with evacs of late ,,,,, they seem to be bugged or soemthing

Default Re: druid evacs

The druid evacs ... and the same druid dies ??

Your druid is doing something wrong. I've been evaced by wizard / druid at least 20 times in the last week, and the only deaths due to evac were me twice cause I was DA when the evac went off. (Left behind = dead.)

The druid is winding up dead at the succor point? Is she dotted when she evacs and forgets to heal ?
    Itek's Magelo

Itek's Blog (Read it please.)

But check the Vet Rewards, I've been playing a LONG time.

I second what Itek said. I haven't had seen any problems with Evac nor have any of our Druids said anything about it.
    Proud to be an EQCleric Admin!

I never had that problem in the past year. She has agro and getting beat on? She dotted Itek mentioned? Personally I try never to group with stinky druids.
    Mendler
    Cleric Bot
    Nickinator
    War main

Are they 20k damage dying or forgetting to invis at succor point and getting killed?

dr00ds just make me laugh

i find them funny

"What do ya mean, funny? Let me understand this cause, I don't know maybe it's me, I'm a little ****ed up maybe, but I'm funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh... I'm here to ****in' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?"

ya like that~

kC

na she never makes it to evacs point she died in the middle of the mobs ( no one else just her ) and thats when she dont have aggy

Then she was prob sendin off heals getting on hate agrro,,, evac actual has as much hate as us (and cast timer) doin "gate" none
    Priest Coaidiel Ovhate
    75 Cleric of the Rathe

um... the druid understands that 'sometimes' (based on skills) one or more people get left behind, including, potentially, the caster ??

all the wizards and druids I know have been left behind by their own evac at least once... /yikes

if the rest of the party gates (evacs) then the next closest KoS person or person on AgroList (and evacking the party WILL upset the mobs at the caster) gets the BEATS-Down ...

but i was evac'ed about 15 times the other day doing portal activation quests in Katta... no one got left (except once, and they might have been out of range kiting) and the evac'er never had a problem
    Itek's Magelo

Itek's Blog (Read it please.)

But check the Vet Rewards, I've been playing a LONG time.

I beleive this is a result of an Exodus bug. Druid uses their AA evac and can die before getting ported, even though it is supposed to be instant. Happens to my druid from time to time...very irritating.