Thread: Complete list of spells

Default Complete list of spells

Do we have a complete list of spells on this site? I have seen a few here and there and the site has the spell page but only goes up to lvl 65.

Mendler

Default Re: Complete list of spells

Think most folks gave up on maintaining a spell list.

The one at allakhazam does a fair job, is searchable, and since they joined with lucy they pretty much are the end all / be all of spell information.

(all the spell data, link to the stacking data, link to the drop / merchant data, what more could you really ask for)

No I don't work for alla, nor get a kick back for referalls. But about 99 percent of the time I have alla open in another window while EQ is running. I doubt I'd even be able to play without using it as a crutch.
    Itek's Magelo

Itek's Blog (Read it please.)

But check the Vet Rewards, I've been playing a LONG time.

THanks Itek. I'll check it out. I know I had a problem with being able to get to alla on my computer. It was always being blocked for what ever reason. I haven't tried to open it up in 6 months or more but I'll try again.
    Mendler
    Cleric Bot
    Nickinator
    War main

You can also find a spell list on EQ Players, but I prefer Alla's listings, since they tell you where you can find them.

Tam's Stuff
    Lv 79 Cleric - Veeshan's Fury

We were maintaing a fairly nice spell db system based on Lucy's spell db (Allakhazam) and it was custom made for EQCleric by a friend who since has been unable to keep it up to date with expansions etc. The idea was always to redesign parts of it to be modular and able to accept new information and new spells/levels etc, but it sadly never materialized.

Since the site doesn't have a PHP coder on hand, and we're planning on replacing most of the site as soon as we can anyways (new version of vbulletin) we haven't done anything but maintain the one that's there.

Since I just came back to EQ after years away and am trying to survey my spells (I'm sure I'm missing some), I'm looking for a master list that I can paste into a spreadsheet or the like, and it's being really tough to find for clerics. Does anyone have any new advice about how best to do this?

Alla's list pastes *terribly*, the eqcleric list doesn't seem to want to paste well either (and only shows 20 or 257 entries per webpage, so it'd be slow going), Lucy's doesn't seem to have an aggregated list at all (please tell me if I'm somehow missing it), and I can't seem to find a complete, updated list anywhere else.

I would love any advice about where I can find a simple, up-to-date list - level, spell name, brief description, and maybe where it's found - that I can get into word or excel.

Thanks!
    Foo

(Anornae/Roue of the Rathe - still retired)
    (Fooroak/Foonannie of Zek - recently unretired)
    Foo of Sullon Zek (previously Anornae/Roue of the Rathe)

the best suggestion i can give is to simply print out as you see it on alla...that is what we have been doing for a while now
    Megz Chasingcats~Retired
    Faerune, Elven Druid of Firiona Vie

Have you looked at eqplayers for yourself yet? There was or used to be a spot to check for missing spells as one of the options when you look at the various tabs you can see for yourself. Might help get you closer, and it's in a format you can copy/paste.

Crystilla
    EQ Round Table Member
    Devoted Brell serving wench
    Valorguard / Erollisi Marr server

Fooroak said in post #6 :
    Alla's list pastes *terribly*, the eqcleric list doesn't seem to want to paste well either (and only shows 20 or 257 entries per webpage, so it'd be slow going),
    Actually, I was able to paste Alla's list fairly easily into Excel, then chop the bits I didn't want.

I haven't done Cleric yet. I'll do that in the next day or two and look for a file host I can toss it up on. Perhaps Google Docs will be good, if I can make it public.

"Oh merciful Tunare, even though I have personally rammed a sword into your oversized breast and looted your broken corpse about 3 times this month alone, please grant me the ability to heal faster! I offer you this piece of crap item I looted off an orc I was able to kill blindfolded. I hope you like it."
    Dobbanz on Lanys, discussing the new Tribute System

My View <<<|>>> EQ Players <<<|>>> My Crew

Very nice list Raynak,

Default A Work in Progress

http://www.editgrid.com/user/doohick.../Cleric_Spells

Complete list of spells in spreadsheet format. It has some, but no where near all, of the information that Raynak's list has. Mostly, it is a list I am working up as a 'shopping list', so I know where to get my spells, what to research, what to quest, etc.

I'll update with zone\merchant\research info as I can. In the meantime, feel free to copy it and modify it to your heart's content.

All data comes from Allakhazam

I'm working on several cleasses at once, so as I get some more up, I'll edit this with links.

"Oh merciful Tunare, even though I have personally rammed a sword into your oversized breast and looted your broken corpse about 3 times this month alone, please grant me the ability to heal faster! I offer you this piece of crap item I looted off an orc I was able to kill blindfolded. I hope you like it."
    Dobbanz on Lanys, discussing the new Tribute System

Thanks so much, this is great!

I was really hoping someone, somewhere, had a resource ( or two ), and I'm glad a couple of you did. Thanks for taking the time to share!
    Foo of Sullon Zek (previously Anornae/Roue of the Rathe)