Thread: Epic 2.0 ?

Default Epic 2.0 ?

I just Killed Girplan scav. ( Big piggie in MGB) and now down to my last hit Ragefire . i had a a questions tho and could use some help

if i fail on rage do i need to refarm all the pages and book from trial again aka its the book what spawns him otr give you the flag to be able to say or hail keyword and triger him

Default Re: Epic 2.0 ?

You get the book back and can respawn him as many times as you need to =) Gratz on Scavenger and Good Luck on Rage.

from what i understand, and what is posted on allak

you get the book back, the guy despawns, ragefire spawns

if you fail (or win) the guy spawns again quickly

so you can repeat a failed attempt, or multiple people can all finish the raid in succession
    (again, not personal experience, but one guy said on allak that they did 4 in a row)
    Itek's Magelo

Itek's Blog (Read it please.)

But check the Vet Rewards, I've been playing a LONG time.

First time I failed I thought I was going to have to start over; didn't even really check my inventory for the book. Got the signets again much quicker than I did the first time and didn't notice I had gotten the book back until then. Got a huge pickup raid there again, went to do the hand in, and NOTHING. Tried hailing him, relogging, everything. Some said you lose the "flag" when you lose the fight, but apparently it just picked the one time when I wanted to try again to be bugged. Someone repeated an attempt after a failure a couple days ago so you are supposed to be able to attempt it multiple times. I already had destroyed my bugged book after a couple days of waiting for a reply from Sony; still havn't gotten one. So I did everything over again, I'm up to Rage again now and I'm going to be really upset if something went wrong again. One thing I noticed is that I was able to loot the page from Girplan but no chest spawned. So I'm really nervous.

Ok no problem
    Did the turn in, fight went as planned, we kicked but and I have a shiny new shield
    Apparently you just cant get 2 chests for a fight you do twice on one character

Here is my walkthrough, hope it helps:

http://www.geocities.com/cunyars/index.html