Thread: EQ2 on EQClerics

Default EQ2 on EQClerics

Before anyone bites my head off I wanna say that I do understand that this website has been, for years, strictly dedicated to EverQuest (not EverQuest 2) and its community of clerics. I would, however, love to see a section of the site for EQ2 clerics. Every time I log on to this site (been a lurker for a while hehe) I wish this.

An EQ2 section on the forums would not only benefit strictly EQ2 players, but also help old timers from EQ and EQCleric.com that have moved over to EQ2 stay in touch, provide and receive game info, and give them a motivation to stick around on the site.

Please consider this

-Aari

P.S. Even though I don't play EQ1 anymore, I'll more than likely start posting and becoming more active on these forums, as I have a 70 templar in EQ2 and I would love to be a part of a clerical community.
    Aarinak - 70 Inquisitor - [EQ2 - Retired]

Default Re: EQ2 on EQClerics

I know before EQ2 came out we (Jarvis and I) talked a lot about making an EQ2 forum. I guess with so much going on in our real lives it sort of fell off the radar of something to do, but I am not opposed to the idea, and definately thank you for letting us know some others are interested in the idea.

Perhaps if we just started with one section it would be work for those of us that don't really play EQ any more. I know I've not logged in EQ since December and that was not to actually play the game. I'm mostly EQ2 and Vanguard now.

Please if you are interested in this let us know and we can think about a way to incorporate it into the site.

/smile

Default Re: EQ2 on EQClerics

Glad you guys have felt this way about it! I really would love this, and this could bring even new people to the site.

Thanks for considering it, and I'm sure you'll be seeing more of me around the site (whether you like it or not!)
    Aarinak - 70 Inquisitor - [EQ2 - Retired]