Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ortin ui

Default ortin ui

has ortin ui finally meet its demise in the TBS expan.? doesnt appear to be any interest in updating it i wish i was able to but i dont have the computer savy to im afaid hehe. ive been using ortin for close to 7 years now its hard to give up and the default ui is killin me any chance at all of a fix for this keyera? you have done a wonderful job keeping it going....ty btw

raaxx

Default Re: ortin ui

Here is what I use for ortin I have added alittle too it and fixed the issue with TBS. You are welcome to download and try it. I just zipped my folder so you should be able to unzip the folder to you ui folder and /loadskin ortinnew. good luck. Hmm seems it did not load PM me and I will email it too you. I will up load a screen shot later.

Jardean Dragoonmount-75th lvl Druid Of Amichi

Here is the screen shot. I added the AA xp and number of AA.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Orric; 02-26-2007 at 11:47 AM.

That is kind of cool how did you handle losing a slot to powersource? And would you be willing to share it?
    Last edited by Loraly; 02-26-2007 at 01:12 PM.
    CLICK HERE TO GET A SURPRISE

Become a Knight

The KISSing Cleric of Mystical Lightfighters
    Loraly's Toys

sorry guys, i haven't played in about a month now, and never purchased TBS. i am in closed beta of LOTRO and having a blast.

but i am sure eq will draw me back someday. please continue to post updates to ortin, as it is so stable and easy to fix. i will be looking forward to the fixes if and when i return to eq.

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

Sprinting over the fields, swinging a mighty hammer, cometh Keyera! And she gives a bloodthirsty roar:

"I'm going to bludgeon you into the stuff of nightmares!"

I would be happy to share. Basically to get the UI to work after TSS I removed the piece for the full ortin and put them in a folder alone along with the picture files and was able to get the timer to work. As far as the powersource fix it was just a numbering issue so was able to look at the numbers via a tool I downloaded from eqinterface and made the corrections. Send me an PM and I will send you my folder via email. And that goes for anyone taht would like it. It does not have any flashy colors or anything but it works.

With the latest expanion we can now have another extra spell slot so I removed the mana information from the spell bar and added the new spell gem. I have tried it out and it seems to work fine. I will up load just the spell bar as it seems everything else is working fine. Just post this into the Ortinnew folder and over write the current spell window.
    Attached Files Attached Files

do you have a link for the whole UI?

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

Sprinting over the fields, swinging a mighty hammer, cometh Keyera! And she gives a bloodthirsty roar:

Orric you can upload it to EQInterface as long as you have a user account.

http://www.eqinterface.com/downloads...&sb=lastupdate and in the top left corner right above the blue border there is a button that says Upload File. All you have to do to upload it is zip it and have a screenshot of it. I'm sure there are a lot of people who don't cruise this forum who would love an updated Ortin.
    Proud to be an EQCleric Admin!

god i would love one...since my return i have forced myself to learn a new UI...but it is information overload...way too many "things" and clutters up the screen. i would love to return to the simple yet efficient ortin. especialy if i could figur out how to make it my magenta!!! omg, that would own.

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

I would be happy to email you the Ortin I currently use. I have 3 classes left from my masters degree online so I don't have a lot of time for playing with UI stuff but I can look at changingthe color once I have more time. If I remember right it would just mean adding another folder or a few more files from one of the old ortins. PM me if you want me to send you what I have. I will also look into uploading it to EQinterface. That is something I never really consider. It is a great Idea. I have really enjoyed tinkering with the UI and I could not imagine using something else.

let me see if i can get this to work...this was on my 22" wide screen, so i will have to do more moving around. thank you Orric for sending me this file and keeping ortin going!!!

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

WOOT

anyone need magenta ortin, let me know!!! i am sooo happy!!

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal

Now I am going to have to get a new monitor. I like that lay out!!

worked out prety good!

left most bank i turned into AA buttons....

next one over is attack, dva, bash, assist.....

bottom one is tank names

center is things like corpse drag and more..

40 diferent things available... or 10x that many with diferent pages. amazing.

i might look for a more "stream lined" potion window.

i would also love to get rid of the "fat" bar above each chat window and various boxes. it would make it so the chat boxes were a tad bigger.

heh, plus i need to find my old target window, i had moved the % out of the center. so is some things to work on, and to hope for. but damn, i was sooo happy to get it back. especialy once i droped my spell icons and gems in.

thank you again!

Keyera
    105 cleric
    Undivided Faith
    Drinal