Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sometimes it's best to just say "No Thank You."

Default Re: Sometimes it's best to just say

Jarvis said in post #14 :
    I suspect ranlren is the cleric Catrick was talking about and she chose to come here and give her explanation, her side of the story...

But then again I might just be wrong and this is completely unrelated!
    Ranlen = AB server
    Catrick = Prexus

Seems unlikely.

The thing that gets me... the rant was the -edited- post. With the grammar, typos, formatting, content, and lucidity of the post as it is AFTER editing... wow. Can't say anything else.

I can feel for someone who's having a rough time in real life. I just am totally without any other response to this post merely because it's a complete non-sequitur to the thread.

Medication. It's the only answer. (Cause, and solution.)
    Itek's Magelo

Itek's Blog (Read it please.)

But check the Vet Rewards, I've been playing a LONG time.

Default Re: Sometimes it's best to just say "No Thank You."

while i know little about the social dynamics on ab

it was your presentation that was just a bit odd

and perhaps something better addressed on your server boards?

but thank you for the advise to be wary

kC

Default Re: Sometimes it's best to just say

Grammar counts when the medium of information exchange is text.

Google toolbar includes, if you choose, a spell check feature for entered text in web pages. I highly recommend it, as my spelling isn't 100 percent.

Your post sounded MUCH more like a defense of the offending cleric than commiseration with the Original Poster.

"wah, my life is tough, you don't know me, 1/4 of the server is arse-hole-ish and teh (sic) other 1/4 is a bunch of children" (laying aside that there are two types of people, those that put people into two groups, and those that don't, that's only 50 percent so, again, grammar)

I'm usually fairly nice, I'm OVER-NICE frequently, but I think we've all seen an influx of folks to EQ who expect you to help them, offer no help in return, and turn on you faster than a snake the moment things don't go their way.

And I think we all have been less willing to join pick-up groups. I know that I haven't joined but a single "pick up" group where I didn't know at least one person in the last 2 or 3 months. It's cut down on my desire to go kick a sack full of puppies after a bad group by nearly 100 percent. (No, I don't really kick animals, it's hyperbole.)

-edit-
    in != an
    and the rule that criticizing someone else's typing will include your own typos is again proven
    Last edited by Itek; 08-05-2007 at 12:58 PM.
    Itek's Magelo

Itek's Blog (Read it please.)

But check the Vet Rewards, I've been playing a LONG time.